Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Nope.

Just kidding! The 3 readers of this thread would have been sorely disappointed.

Okay, let's see what we have here...

If you are trying to compare countries you have to use normalized data for the relative populations. Fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If you are trying to compare countries you have to use normalized data for the relative populations. Fail.
      Nope.

Comment

Nope.
        It would probably better for you to leave for several months and then come back with a different moniker. Maybe you and 1976 can come back as brothers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

It would probably better for you to leave for several months and then come back with a different moniker. Maybe you and 1976 can come back as brothers.
          Even under a new moniker you would still be my #$%^& SB. It would take 3 Internet lifetimes for your reputation to heal from this post: https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...t1267861

P.S. The difference between 1976 and I is that I stay within my knowledge limits. He's got some lessons to learn before he ever tries to fight in my weight class. Good work ethic though. But you don't gamble when you Internet argue. You know the answer ahead of time, it's all about guiding the parameters of the debate so you have no chance of losing.
          Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; December 23, 2020, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

:(
              Livin the dream

Comment

Even under a new moniker you would still be my #$%^& SB. It would take 3 Internet lifetimes for your reputation to heal from this post: https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...t1267861

Wow, I didn't realize your ego took that big of hit. I hope you can get the Pfizer vaccine soon so you can get over your fear of COVID and PrTSD that you are suffering from.

Comment

• I was told that lymphocytes are more important to have than antibodies and that antibody testing is taking a back seat to detecting lymphocytes for immunity. Can a doctor or Scientist with knowledge (no Clod please) on here please explain in easy to understand language what this means and whether we can be tested to find out our immunity by lymphocytes?

Comment

• This google search has a pretty straight forward explanation of lymphocytes and antibodies:

A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell that is part of the immune system. There are two main types of lymphocytes: B cells and T cells. The B cells produce antibodies that are used to attack invading bacteria, viruses, and toxins.

Im confused about what you read on testing. Not sure what a lymphocyte test would tell you about Covid immunity, but I might just not be familiar with the test.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...ech-censorship

Tucker Carlson: Public confidence in the coronavirus vaccine won't be achieved by Big Tech censorship

The key to an effective vaccination campaign is social trust. Our elites are undermining that.

How are the rest of us supposed to respond to a marketing campaign like this? Well, nervously. Even if you're strongly supportive of vaccines -- and we are -- even if you recognize how many millions of lives have been saved over the past 50 years by vaccines -- and we do -- it all seems a bit much. It's too slick. Better to treat Americans like adults, explain the benefits, be honest about the risks, and let the rest of us decide.

In this country, we control our own bodies. They're always telling us that. But now the rules have changed. On the question of the coronavirus vaccine, our leaders are definitely not pro-choice. Their view is, "Do what you're told and don't complain." No uncomfortable questions. Those aren't just suggestions, they're rules, and Silicon Valley plans to enforce them.
                      And here we go. It starts. The author of these paragraphs, and I doubt it was Tucker, should be "disappeared". This careful phrasing, intended (in blue) to install conspiratorial programming into his highly impressionable listeners while disarming (in red) their rational filter, is absolutely insidious. The reality that some of the top scientists in the world review and approve every single medicine that gets released for public consumption is far from the context that this Tucker Tripe portrays. The "others" are in control and they shouldn't be trusted is the actual message communicated above. It's propaganda like this that erodes public trust. Tucker Carlson plays the quintessential wolf in sheep's clothing here.

I truly believe the media are the tail that wags the dog in this country. It's despicable and dangerous. Both sides need regulation. We need the news separated from propagandist bullshit. Somebody needs to start a news organization that people can trust. A place where you can hear the ****ing NEWS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        (no Clod please)
                        Understood. Ignorance is bliss. I envy you.

Comment

Understood. Ignorance is bliss for me.
                          FIFY Clod

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...ech-censorship

Tucker Carlson: Public confidence in the coronavirus vaccine won't be achieved by Big Tech censorship

The key to an effective vaccination campaign is social trust. Our elites are undermining that.

And here we go. It starts. The author of these paragraphs, and I doubt it was Tucker, should be "disappeared". This careful phrasing, intended (in blue) to install conspiratorial programming into his highly impressionable listeners while disarming (in red) their rational filter, is absolutely insidious. The reality that some of the top scientists in the world review and approve every single medicine that gets released for public consumption is far from the context that this Tucker Tripe portrays. The "others" are in control and they shouldn't be trusted is the actual message communicated above. It's propaganda like this that erodes public trust. Tucker Carlson plays the quintessential wolf in sheep's clothing here.

I truly believe the media are the tail that wags the dog in this country. It's despicable and dangerous. Both sides need regulation. We need the news separated from propagandist bullshit. Somebody needs to start a news organization that people can trust. A place where you can hear the ****ing NEWS.
                            In order to instill trust we should disappear people we disagree with and add regulations to stop those people from speaking.

Not interested in your authoritarian dystopia.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Boston doctor develops severe allergic reaction to Moderna COVID vaccine, World News | wionews.com

Comment

• This is a very informative article demonstrating how low the likelihood of an allergic reaction is to the Covid vaccine. About 1.1 million vaccinations have been administered to date in the US. 6 people with pre-exiting severe allergies have had a reaction. That’s less than 0.001%.

If I carried an epi-pen, I would wait, even though there have been no fatalities. Otherwise, you have a greater chance of harm from taking a shower.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X