No announcement yet.

Pfizer Covid Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my daughters are both sick with cold symptoms, the oldest got rapid covid tested Sunday night and was negative. I now have a scratchy throat. It seems like I get scratchy, minor sore throats frequently now. But does having a partially compromised immune system with the scratchy throat threaten myself from getting the shot today? I know they say you’re not supposed to get a flu shot if you’re ill. I’m in no way majorly ill. Just an annoying throat. What do you think wufan? Should I still take it? This is the last day our company is issuing the shots (go figure).
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      So my daughters are both sick with cold symptoms, the oldest got rapid covid tested Sunday night and was negative. I now have a scratchy throat. It seems like I get scratchy, minor sore throats frequently now. But does having a partially compromised immune system with the scratchy throat threaten myself from getting the shot today? I know they say you’re not supposed to get a flu shot if you’re ill. I’m in no way majorly ill. Just an annoying throat. What do you think wufan? Should I still take it? This is the last day our company is issuing the shots (go figure).
      If it were me, I would get it. Please don’t take that as advice though. Consult a medical professional.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• The Wall Street Journal
        @WSJ
        More nursing homes are getting the Covid-19 vaccine, but a recent survey found nearly 72% of certified nursing assistants don’t want to be vaccinated. One Georgia company is offering staffers who take the shot a free breakfast at Waffle House.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          The Wall Street Journal
          @WSJ
          More nursing homes are getting the Covid-19 vaccine, but a recent survey found nearly 72% of certified nursing assistants don’t want to be vaccinated. One Georgia company is offering staffers who take the shot a free breakfast at Waffle House.
          Nursing homes is where the vaccines are needed most. It would seem that those employees should be required to take the vaccine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Nursing homes is where the vaccines are needed most. It would seem that those employees should be required to take the vaccine.
            If the residents get it, the staff shouldn’t have to.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• I’m a little skeptical about a rushed vaccine. Even if the normal protocol was happening, people would still be nervous about getting it.

But assuming the science behind it is true, then this is our only chance to escape this shitty ass lifestyle. We probably all should buck up for the good of humanity.

I was able to reschedule and get my vaccine this week. I believe it’s gonna be Pfizer.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                I’m a little skeptical about a rushed vaccine. Even if the normal protocol was happening, people would still be nervous about getting it.

But assuming the science behind it is true, then this is our only chance to escape this shitty ass lifestyle. We probably all should buck up for the good of humanity.

I was able to reschedule and get my vaccine this week. I believe it’s gonna be Pfizer.
                I think it’s the only non-violent way to escape the oppressive government edicts.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I think it’s the only non-violent way to escape the oppressive government edicts.
                  You don't think they can find another way to re-instill the fear and maintain their power and control? That is what scares me. They are power hungry and have an agenda mandate to fulfill at all costs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You don't think they can find another way to re-instill the fear and maintain their power and control? That is what scares me. They are power hungry and have an agenda mandate to fulfill at all costs.
                    Certainly! There is a give and take between those that rule and those that are ruled. The his is simply one response to one event. The moment the give and take ceases is the moment freedom is lost.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Wufan
                      A person told me that the vaccines new technology changes ones DNA when injected into a person.

Can you explain how this new technology works and if that statement has any truth in it.

Comment

Wufan
                        A person told me that the vaccines new technology changes ones DNA when injected into a person.

Can you explain how this new technology works and if that statement has any truth in it.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Wufan

It’s factually inaccurate. There is some confusion because it’s an RNA vaccine. RNA interacts with the DNA to turn off/on protein manufacture. In this case it stimulates antibody production.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

It’s factually inaccurate.
                            I thought hadn't heard that so I thought she was. It doesn't alter the DNA but it tricks the DNA.

Comment

I thought hadn't heard that so I thought she was. It doesn't alter the DNA but it tricks the DNA.
                              I guess you could use the word, “tricked”, but I wouldn’t. The DNA is already programmed to do this activity. The vaccine does mimic the virus in some ways to make this happen, but differs by not causing symptomatic response.

I would say that the vaccine “activates” the DNA to produce an immune response.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

This oppression is a worldwide phenomenon. It might have to do with the global pandemic that is destabilizing healthcare across the entire planet and threatening 10's of millions of lives.

OR... it's a coordinated effort by the RULERZ to put us all in permanent social distancing hell. Continue to resist! It's our only hope... in getting the maximum possible infected and harmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X