X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    If this guy (Tillis) was wearing a mask in the Rose Garden (which he was) why would he have the Bat Flu? Shouldn't a mask have protected him? Or is social distancing the standard? And if so, for how many minutes is one safe within 6'? The Ghoul fauci was never really clear on that, predictably.
    You cannot have an IQ beyond 16.

Whoops! There goes any gesture of goodwill. How long did that last, 15 seconds?

Then again, my freshly minted peace accord was with PillDoc, Esq. only.

But in all seriousness, I really believe you to be a crazy person. I'm gonna give you permission to not wear a mask. In fact, I'm gonna encourage you not to. Okay?

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

I’m not anybody’s doctor. That’s why I’ve never posted it before. Nobody calls me doctor, I’m not licensed to practice medicine because I don’t practice medicine. I went to work for big pharma after Medical school rather than attending a residency. My medical degree is really unimportant to my life, but you can’t stand that. You are just projecting your inferiorities on attempting to call me out (and failing), then you go to claim I’m harming people and lying despite your own ignorance. Then you talk about how much money I make??? You have no idea, obviously. You just can’t stand the fact that you’re wrong.
    Okay, okay... we get it! No need for more of the curriculum vitae. You're a shade tree pharmacist with a wasted medical education who knows D.I.C. about acute SARS-CoV-2 complications. You don't have to convince me brother... you had me at hello.

I kid! I kid!

It's time to dial down all the hijinks and ballyhoo folks. Things are starting to get personal. People are getting doxed left and right. I've been outed as a fry cook and now we have wufan stuffing pill bottles on 3rd shift. This is getting out of hand!

I want to be the first to extend an olive branch to the cantankerous little fellow, who from now on will be affectionately known as, PillDoc, Esq. (using the traditional Esquire definition: a young nobleman who, in training for knighthood, acted as an attendant to a knight.)

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Senate on hiatus until 10/19/20.

Vacant supreme court hearing will proceed as originally planned for 10/12/20. With the crazies having the TDS virus like they do it's vital to get that seat filled. It's gon' happen! The smart voters knew what they were doing 16'.

P.S.-
    If this guy (Tillis) was wearing a mask in the Rose Garden (which he was) why would he have the Bat Flu? Shouldn't a mask have protected him? Or is social distancing the standard? And if so, for how many minutes is one safe within 6'? The Ghoul fauci was never really clear on that, predictably.

Tillis.jpg
    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 4, 2020, 12:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You damn sure wouldn't be my doctor. Did you forget the Hippocratic oath? Especially the part 'first do no harm'. Some of the crap you've pushed on here would increase the chances of people getting sick, so I don't really believe you. Unless a state board somewhere took your license away because you present a threat to the general public.

And I know how much money you make (and how much a doctor makes), so your assertion kind of flies in the face of facts. One of those 'if something doesn't make sense, it probably isn't ture' kind of things.
    I’m not anybody’s doctor. That’s why I’ve never posted it before. Nobody calls me doctor, I’m not licensed to practice medicine because I don’t practice medicine. I went to work for big pharma after Medical school rather than attending a residency. My medical degree is really unimportant to my life, but you can’t stand that. You are just projecting your inferiorities on attempting to call me out (and failing), then you go to claim I’m harming people and lying despite your own ignorance. Then you talk about how much money I make??? You have no idea, obviously. You just can’t stand the fact that you’re wrong.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied

You damn sure wouldn't be my doctor. Did you forget the Hippocratic oath? Especially the part 'first do no harm'. Some of the crap you've pushed on here would increase the chances of people getting sick, so I don't really believe you. Unless a state board somewhere took your license away because you present a threat to the general public.

And I know how much money you make (and how much a doctor makes), so your assertion kind of flies in the face of facts. One of those 'if something doesn't make sense, it probably isn't ture' kind of things.
    You said the truth earlier. You aren’t competent to make these assertions. Now who did you call for?

Leave a comment:

• revenge_of_shocka_khan
    replied

It’s actually quite ironic you posted that. I am a medical doctor (though I haven’t practiced in over a decade) but have not felt the need to throw that out there until just now.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    I am a medical doctor
    That's ****ing scary if true.

though I haven’t practiced in over a decade
    I can't imagine why...

Okay, back to air cleaners then.

"Because many individuals – and even physicians – are unfamiliar with this condition.." - https://www.myocarditisfoundation.or...t-myocarditis/

No ****...

There's no way for me to have a decent respite from posting when you're hanging these kind of curveballs over the plate. Now JUST STOP!

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied

You forgot to mention wufan also has a little professor complex. But that's OK, I did it for you. Kind of like the people who get degrees in math but can't pass actuarial exams (or all of them), law degrees but can't pass the bar and so forth. The kind of person who feels insecure because they weren't quite smart enough to get past that final step that ensures a whole lot of $$$ and respect from society because of your title and profession.

But I never had to worry about that. I mailed it in in school, majored in a topic that would enable to make the highest level of income that I could make without being an engineer, got my designations and leveraged them into a relatively successful career.

In other words, I don't have any regrets.
    It’s actually quite ironic you posted that. I am a medical doctor (though I haven’t practiced in over a decade) but have not felt the need to throw that out there until just now.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You need to re-read your post again and then ponder the potential implications of it. If after a certain amount of time has passed and you still don't understand the errors of your ways (hint: in particular the inferences), then I cannot help you sir and deem your brain as broke.

Stick to air cleaners.

P.S. Here's some light reading for ya: https://www.myocarditisfoundation.or...t-myocarditis/

CB OUT!!!!!!!!!!
    I stand by my assertion of your inability to understand basic concepts.

Leave a comment:

• revenge_of_shocka_khan
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

So wufan's comment is exactly why malpractice insurance was invented. Of course since he's a no-nothing civilian, he can spout whatever pops into his indoctrinated little mind and bear none of the consequences... similar to Trump. I wonder if tort law could be interpreted to cover the dissemination of inaccurate healthcare advice that leads to another person's injury. If so I think Trump should be facing a class action lawsuit of... ummm... around 3 billion dollars.

So here's the information you're looking for revenge_of_shocka_khan

Looks like containment has been lost. Significant cases (and deaths) are being reported in Italy, South Korea, and Iran with no patient zero being able to be identified. At least 6 deaths in Iran have been reported today. John Hopkins has a dashboard that is tracking the outbreak. Focus on the reports outside of China

So of course wufan didn't ask what KIND of heart damage your relative was afflicted with, he just ASSumed it was a benign form of myocarditis and then used his crystal ball to give him the A-OK! He did this because he is a non-paid, propaganda-spewing tool of the Trump administration.

What he couldn't possibly know is that acute myocarditis can cause structural changes in the heart which are associated with a poor prognosis. It also happens to be the leading cause of sudden cardiac death in young adults.

So here's the proper advice:

That is all. Now I'd rather not post on here for a while if that's okay with you guys. So stop calling me out and PLEASE stop posting bastardized health advice.

Wear your masks!
    Listen to the CDC and not a single word that comes out of the White House (with regards to the pandemic).
    Limit your exposure to strangers if you can for a few more months.
    Stay out of indoor buildings with large groups of people.
    Be active and exercise outdoors.
    Keep thinking positive (that doesn't mean denial) and don't hesitate to talk to others if you're down.

CB OUT!
    You forgot to mention wufan also has a little professor complex. But that's OK, I did it for you. Kind of like the people who get degrees in math but can't pass actuarial exams (or all of them), law degrees but can't pass the bar and so forth. The kind of person who feels insecure because they weren't quite smart enough to get past that final step that ensures a whole lot of $$$ and respect from society because of your title and profession.

But I never had to worry about that. I mailed it in in school, majored in a topic that would enable to make the highest level of income that I could make without being an engineer, got my designations and leveraged them into a relatively successful career.

In other words, I don't have any regrets.

Leave a comment:

• revenge_of_shocka_khan
    replied

Do you moonlight as Shaka Kahn’s body guard?
    I don't need a bodyguard. I can take care of myself. Now when I'm in a foreign country with one of the highest murder rates in the world AND run by a dictator AND heading into the airport zone (which is a high-crime area in a crime infested country) maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• revenge_of_shocka_khan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

I’m not a doctor, and I didn’t even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. So, no I’m nothing resembling a medical professional. I do keep people from going to prison for not paying taxes, so that’s something.

I think Oregon Shocker might be the smart guy among us with the fancy medical degree, if I’m not mistaken.
    Got it and pardon my conflation.

BTW, would you take Trump's case pro bono? Asking for a friend.....

Leave a comment:

• revenge_of_shocka_khan
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Cool your jets there Khan. Trump' s not going anywhere so don't get your hopes up. Better than 99% chance he whips this "Devil virus's" ass. Hell, ventilator Trump will still beat Hiden on election day. We'll have Trump steering the ship another 4 years...... bank on it!
    BTW, sis also said he was having problems breathing in that little clip....and now it is coming out that he was given oxygen yesterday. Don't get confident yet.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You’re proving your ignorance again. The CDC is a part of Trump’s administration. Alex Azar is Secretary (Trump’s Cabinet) of the HHS who coordinates the Scientists of the CDC.
    I'm gonna honor you with my final post.

The CDC is historically a scientific organization looked upon by the public as an apolitical resource for guidance. Only since the Iraq-esque-Information-Ministering of the Trump Administration have we seen it become this infected by political propaganda (https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ovid-19-412809). The good news is that even today, it remains an organization filled with dutiful scientists who are fighting day and night to get the truth out to the American people. I feel confident enough in Dr. Redfield's integrity to recommend the CDC as the official source for pandemic inquiry (but John Hopkins is good too!).

My recommendation still stands.

CB..... OOOOOUUUUUTTTTT!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X