X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

So he's been touring the facility and plans on making a surprise visit to his supporters while he's currently positive for Covid-19. That WOULD be a surprise!!!111

This genius never ceases to amaze. What quarantine guidelines? What CDC? What reality? J.F.C. . . . . . .

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    In other news: Trump is being treated with dexamethasone, a steroid usually reserved for more serious Covid cases. It comes with a host of side-effects, namely, immune suppression. It's likely he has pneumonia at this point. His oxy saturation levels did plummet a couple times on Friday and Saturday and he was complaining of shortness of breath. In the "old days" plummeting oxy levels would be the harbinger of mechanical ventilation. Thankfully for Trump, he is not experiencing this back in March. I feel no sympathy. To me he's akin to a crying child who stuck his finger in the electrical outlet after being warned not to. Take your medicine kid...
    Overreaction Cold. They're simply managing details for THE most important person in the world. Not sure I would use the word "plummet" for a PO2 of 94%, but it's not ideal either.

Shocking that science has gotten better since March with their approach to this virus. Thinking Operation Warp Speed might have something to do with that....I could be wrong. It could just be a miracle.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    In other news: Trump is being treated with dexamethasone, a steroid usually reserved for more serious Covid cases. It comes with a host of side-effects, namely, immune suppression. It's likely he has pneumonia at this point. His oxy saturation levels did plummet a couple times on Friday and Saturday and he was complaining of shortness of breath. In the "old days" plummeting oxy levels would be the harbinger of mechanical ventilation. Thankfully for Trump, he is not experiencing this back in March. I feel no sympathy. To me he's akin to a crying child who stuck his finger in the electrical outlet after being warned not to. Take your medicine kid...

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

“I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous. ' And God granted it.” -Voltaire
    We are not enemies sir! You are currently the beneficiary of a unilateral peace agreement.

Kung needs to organize the first annual Shockernet picnic. I will bring a tall one for pinstripers. No masks required. (I'll be seated upwind though)

Let's do it November, 3rd. I plan to be shitfaced on that day anyway.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You forgot to mention wufan also has a little professor complex. But that's OK, I did it for you. Kind of like the people who get degrees in math but can't pass actuarial exams (or all of them), law degrees but can't pass the bar and so forth. The kind of person who feels insecure because they weren't quite smart enough to get past that final step that ensures a whole lot of $$$ and respect from society because of your title and profession.

But I never had to worry about that. I mailed it in in school, majored in a topic that would enable to make the highest level of income that I could make without being an engineer, got my designations and leveraged them into a relatively successful career.

In other words, I don't have any regrets.
    Wow!

Get "personal" often? Carnac the Magnificent has spoken. The only complex shown here is: $$$ = Success and smarts, $ = Failure and stupidity. Nothing else counts. Scrooge says "Hi".

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous. ' And God granted it.” -Voltaire

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    How do I block this ****ing asshole?

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    **** YOU YOU ****ING ASSHOLE

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You still don't know what he does for a living do ya?
    Not only do I know what he does for a living, I know the company he works for.

And he's grossly uninformed on many issues.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

just had to share this someplace

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    I thought you were taking a break?

Your posts are iron-clad here.
    That's the old Coldblooded, unfiltered. Can't do that schtick too often and expect to last around here. What a .

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Time to flush the turd

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Okay, okay... we get it! No need for more of the curriculum vitae. You're a shade tree pharmacist with a wasted medical education who knows D.I.C. about acute SARS-CoV-2 complications.

I want to be the first to extend an olive branch to the cantankerous little fellow, who from now on will be affectionately known as, PillDoc, Esq. (using the traditional Esquire definition: a young nobleman who, in training for knighthood, acted as an attendant to a knight.)

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    I thought you were taking a break?

Your posts are iron-clad here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X