Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart breaking.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

So are you saying Iran didn't attack Saudi oil production and take off-line 5% of global oil production with no response from the U.S.?

So Iran didn't attack oil tankers?

btw, no response except mean words from Trump.

So are you saying under Trump Iran didn't advance their nuclear weapon program?

Two years after Trump withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal, Tehran has cut in half the time it would need to produce enough weapons-grade fuel…

So are you saying Trump did actually punish Iran for shooting down on of the U.S. unmanned aircraft?

I would say the facts say not. btw, the unmanned aircraft cost $135 million (an F35 cost $50 million).

Are you really saying that Iran not playing the proxie in Syria, Iraq and Yemen with no consequences from Trump? There are plenty of stories if you really need them.
      Cost of an F 35c is $337 million with a lifetime cost of $1.6 billion. Where you got $50 mil, I don't know.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Cost of an F 35c is $337 million with a lifetime cost of $1.6 billion. Where you got $50 mil, I don't know.
        That's the version with a 4 barrel Holly carb on a v8 and FM. The 6 cylinder/AM only version is $50M.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That's the version with a 4 barrel Holly carb on a v8 and FM. The 6 cylinder/AM only version is $50M.
          Its got a set of Mickey Thompson's on the back!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Is there a way we can find out the exact model of drone that was shot down?

Comment

Is there a way we can find out the exact model of drone that was shot down?
              I don't know my drone models, but I found a bootleg pic of it on the deep web before the horrific incident:

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Maybe a bunch of hillbillies with sporting rifles could win a civil war?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Help.jpg

He really said that. Maybe he's gonna' save 'em all from President Trump? Our current foreign policy is just about as bad as our domestic, eh?

pride.jpg

"Innovative..."
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 15, 2021, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Its got a set of Mickey Thompson's on the back!
                      You're gonna get laid!

Comment

• James Jay Carafano @JJCarafano

Jimmy Carter did not fail this fast. That ought to really freak people out.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            What an idiot and fraud. He was clearly winging it just to see what would stick.

Does he think Americans are deaf and dumb? Oh, wait...

Comment

• The U.S. pulling out obviously contributed to the Taliban taking over. The fact that the country is and was full of people who believe exactly what the Taliban believes also contributed to the Taliban taking over so quickly. I feel bad for the few people there who aren't.... how do I say this? Religious fanatics and Islamofascists. Those wanting to leave and assisted the U.S. should be given asylum in the U.S. at all costs. And we should not leave until that is accomplished.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X