Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Tom Bevan @TomBevanRCP

Biden approval hits new low of 36% in NPR/Marist. Independents at 28%. Under forty-five at 30%. Non-whites at 40%. Only 1 group gives him majority approval: Dems at 75%.
    If blacks don't like him, asians don't like him, native americans don't like him, hispanics don't like him, and women don't like him; but Democrats do ... what does that tell us about the true inclusivity of the Democrat party?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Trump: "I had a huge turnout at my inauguration! It was great, yuge"

Media: what a liar, he's crazy and probably not mentally fit to run the country.

Buden: "I have cancer"

Media: He's just a senile old man who doesn't know what he's saying. He doesn't have cancer. You all are crazy.

I don't know if he has cancer, I hope he doesn't because Harris is awful, but still. Whatever point the media used for deeming Trump incompetent has been eclipsed by several factors by Biden.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Trump: "I had a huge turnout at my inauguration! It was great, yuge"

Media: what a liar, he's crazy and probably not mentally fit to run the country.

Buden: "I have cancer"

Media: He's just a senile old man who doesn't know what he's saying. He doesn't have cancer. You all are crazy.

I don't know if he has cancer, I hope he doesn't because Harris is awful, but still. Whatever point the media used for deeming Trump incompetent has been eclipsed by several factors by Biden.
        Biden has Covid… probably got it from the ‘fist bump’ with the Crown Prince. Hello Kamala. Lord help us, but I do pray the President quickly recovers from the ‘alien’ virus.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Biden has Covid… probably got it from the ‘fist bump’ with the Crown Prince. Hello Kamala. Lord help us, but I do pray the President quickly recovers from the ‘alien’ virus.

12960085_web1_HARRIS-CULINARY_110819_es_006.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Clownshow.

Trust them. No seriously, this time it's for realsies and we are definitely sure we are right about all the things even though we have never been right about any if the things.

Also January 6th.... we almost lost our democracy.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Doesn't he have like six shots by now? How can this be???

Comment

• I suspect Brandon is a walking pin cushion and gets a jab of something everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Doesn't he have like six shots by now? How can this be???
                  Six shots; sore throat, sniffles and stinky farts.

Comment

• Cancer yesterday. Covid today. Dementia everyday.

Comment

• This reminds me of a popular Oprah meme.

You get covid, you get covid, everybody gets covid…

Comment

• Comment

• "You're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations."
                          -----Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            Joe is the worst President ever (or at least in my life time). That said, it isn’t Jill’s fault that the Dems and media propped him up and 80 million people voted for him. I don’t know what she’s supposed to say to that. I give her a pass.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Joe is the worst President ever (or at least in my life time). That said, it isn’t Jill’s fault that the Dems and media propped him up and 80 million people voted for him. I don’t know what she’s supposed to say to that. I give her a pass.
                              She’s probably running the country more than Joe is.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm gonna nominate Biden for the Nobel Peace Prize for making the tough decision to pull out of Afghanistan.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X