Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swellafelon View Post
    Did you or shockingbuttrue think that was real?
    Livin the dream

Comment

• I didn't, but I'm not some doctrinaire conservative dittohead who believes all the hallucinatory conspiracy crap circulating in certain circles (how's that for alliteration?!?)

I can't speak for what shockingbutfalse believed, although he does seems to be True Believerin all things Trumpian and anti-Biden. But he certainly presented it as if it were true, or at least failed to add a disclaimer that it was photoshopped.

I think what you're implying is that I should have picked up the fact that shockingbutfalse was being sarcastic using an obviously fake image. But to make that leap i would have to credit shockingbutfalse with more intelligence than is warranted from his body of work on this board.

And with all the crazy claims and allegations made daily by the fringe Right, it is becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish sincere versus satire.

Comment

• Confirmed: The Biden Administration Has Been Lying About Americans Trapped in Afghanistan

The Biden administration is in touch with nearly 400 Americans who are stranded in Afghanistan, a figure that far exceeds the administration's claims that about 100 Americans were left in the nation following the United States' hurried exit from Kabul, according to a senior congressional source who was briefed Thursday by the State Department.

This new number only includes those the administration is in contact with. You can probably double or triple that number given how many Americans are likely stuck and too fearful to reach out. What we do know is that the “around 100” number was always a total lie. It never made any sense in the first place, and it was only a product of the news media being so biased that the White House was able to get away with such a falsehood for almost two months.

Comment

• Comment

I didn't, but I'm not some doctrinaire conservative dittohead who believes all the hallucinatory conspiracy crap circulating in certain circles (how's that for alliteration?!?)

I can't speak for what shockingbutfalse believed, although he does seems to be True Believerin all things Trumpian and anti-Biden. But he certainly presented it as if it were true, or at least failed to add a disclaimer that it was photoshopped.

I think what you're implying is that I should have picked up the fact that shockingbutfalse was being sarcastic using an obviously fake image. But to make that leap i would have to credit shockingbutfalse with more intelligence than is warranted from his body of work on this board.

And with all the crazy claims and allegations made daily by the fringe Right, it is becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish sincere versus satire.
            Glad we have your level-head here to keep me straight!
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Confirmed: The Biden Administration Has Been Lying About Americans Trapped in Afghanistan

The Biden administration is in touch with nearly 400 Americans who are stranded in Afghanistan, a figure that far exceeds the administration's claims that about 100 Americans were left in the nation following the United States' hurried exit from Kabul, according to a senior congressional source who was briefed Thursday by the State Department.

This new number only includes those the administration is in contact with. You can probably double or triple that number given how many Americans are likely stuck and too fearful to reach out. What we do know is that the “around 100” number was always a total lie. It never made any sense in the first place, and it was only a product of the news media being so biased that the White House was able to get away with such a falsehood for almost two months.
              Lying is not new to this or any previous administrations. It is a continuation of the by design narrative of the cathedral. Ending this administration may lead to better or worse policies, but it will not end the gas lighting.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Lying is not new to this or any previous administrations. It is a continuation of the by design narrative of the cathedral. Ending this administration may lead to better or worse policies, but it will not end the gas lighting.
                Not sure where I said or even implied this lying was new or that this would end any lying or gaslighting. Which BTW, I agree with you on. Just providing more information about this particular gaslighting episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Not sure where I said or even implied this lying was new or that this would end any lying or gaslighting. Which BTW, I agree with you on. Just providing more information about this particular gaslighting episode.
                  Yep! Only quoted you as a framing device to provide my opinion on the matter as a whole, not to argue against anything you posted.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• The left has been pushing for quite a while now. I've said that both sides get rolling downhill and they are hard to stop but I do think it's more prevalent with the Dems because they want to impose vs the GOP who mostly want to stay out of the way (or at least in comparison to the left).

The line in the sand is coming......I don't know if it's here or not, but it is coming. I think at this point the question is how much more the left wants to push. Will they realize they're at the edge, or are they blinded with power and keep pushing? I don't know, but I hope it's here because here is already too far.

They told people not to work and you can't work. That DESTROYED many, many small businesses and further exploded the debt with absolutely no good coming from it. Now we're telling good hard working people they can't work and support their family for something that should be between themselves and their doctor. We're being mandated medical law from a dementia riddled idiot. One person. This isn't a Republic or even Democracy at work folks. Federal government is too big and out of control and it must stop before this gets really, really bad.

Comment

• Imagine if the government already controlled everyone's healthcare....
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        Imagine if the government already controlled everyone's healthcare....

Excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          It would be fantastic if he had a stroke and died, and fell on the VP and smothered her to death while gasping for his last breath.
                          This coming from the same guy who had this to say when Rush Limbaugh died:

"If you're going to celebrate, or cheer, or just be happy when every person you disagree with or disapprove of dies, then you are a sad person that needs a lot of soul searching and should spend a lot more time worrying about what you are doing, good and bad, right and wrong, and a lot less on what your opinion of others activities are."

Should I file this under IRONY or DOUBLE STANDARD?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

We're being mandated medical law from a dementia riddled idiot. One person. This isn't a Republic or even Democracy at work folks. Federal government is too big and out of control and it must stop before this gets really, really bad.
                            To me, a bigger problem is that I don't even believe Biden is the one making these decisions. The man can barely read a teleprompter, but he is the willing sacrificial lamb. He's just happy to say he's the President.

Comment

Should I file this under IRONY or DOUBLE STANDARD?

Hyperbole. But I understand how many things are above your pay grade. Don't you have a club chess match to attend?

Comment

ext_tw_video_thumb.jpg So, I think the next logical step is to factcheck whether or not Joe Biden appeared at a town hall on a pony.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X