Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I converted my ~ 200 CDs to my iTunes library. They (alone with about 500 other downloads) are all on my phone now and I play them via CarTunes, Helios, and Alexa. The vinyl is more of a fetish.
    you need to be aware that vinyl toys can be toxic and unsafe.

Sex Toy Safety Information / Toxic Sex Toy Awareness The point of this page is basically to have a landing spot with an easy address. A one-stop shopping point, if you will, of all...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Aren't you a little old to be admitting that you have "fetish's, especially with vinyl.
      As long as it not latex and gerbils, he's ok

Comment

http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/
        Here we go, cancel culture on vinyl now.... I'm just kdding, I hope!

Comment

http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/
          That is informative. Thanks for the PSA!
          Livin the dream

Comment

That is informative. Thanks for the PSA!
            Just being helpful.

Comment

• https://www.bermanlawgroup.com/meet-.../francis-biden

The Biden family is in government business.

Frank and Hunter Biden open up a shingle for government influence

What exactly is a non-Attorney Senior Advisor if it’s not a funnel of money for Presidential Influence

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/27/bide...-law-firm.html
              Last edited by Shockm; February 16, 2021, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Comment

https://www.bermanlawgroup.com/meet-.../francis-biden

The Biden family is in government business.

Frank and Hunter Biden open up a shingle for government influence

What exactly is a non-Attorney Senior Advisor if it’s not a funnel of money for Presidential Influence

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/27/bide...-law-firm.html
                  Frank Biden, the president’s younger brother, is working as a senior adviser to a Florida law firm that has sought to attract business by touting the brothers’ connection and the president’s policies.

Comment

• Another Tweet further down :

And just like that... Seattle City Council imposes $4 extra an hour for grocery store workers, and two local QFC locations announced they're closing, specifically citing the mandate. They were underperforming, but now they can't hang on with the new mandate.

Comment

• I’m not going to pretend that Biden isn’t corrupt because his family is taking advantage of the name anymore than I am going to pretend that Trump was righteous for bringing his family into the White House.

These were both bad things that point out one of the problems with our system of government. One Republican and one Democrat. They both made decisions that benefit their family at the expense of others.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

I’m not going to pretend that Biden isn’t corrupt because his family is taking advantage of the name anymore than I am going to pretend that Trump was righteous for bringing his family into the White House.

These were both bad things that point out one of the problems with our system of government. One Republican and one Democrat. They both made decisions that benefit their family at the expense of others.
                        You can equate these things if it makes you feel better and fair, but they are two different things. Ivanka and Jared were already rich before Trumps short political tenure at Pennsylvania. Avenue and Jared’s Abraham Accords work.

Biden’s family has cashed in on his political contacts including Ukraine and China, not to mention these law firm contacts when Francis Biden isn’t a lawyer. But you know this, and you want to appear to be even handed and show we aren’t. And I’m not going back to how Biden became a millionaire off of tax payers.

With th all due respect, I think you are not being fair in your characterization of the two families.

Comment

You can equate these things if it makes you feel better and fair, but they are two different things. Ivanka and Jared were already rich before Trumps short political tenure at Pennsylvania. Avenue and Jared’s Abraham Accords work.

Biden’s family has cashed in on his political contacts including Ukraine and China, not to mention these law firm contacts when Francis Biden isn’t a lawyer. But you know this, and you want to appear to be even handed and show we aren’t. And I’m not going back to how Biden became a millionaire off of tax payers.

With th all due respect, I think you are not being fair in your characterization of the two families.
                          It’s all nepotism. We could argue degrees of failure and which one is worse, but it’s all morally bad.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Trump will look smarter every day Biden is in office.

Comment

• "Minorities... don't know how to use, know how to get online."

-------------Joe Biden

Comment

It’s all nepotism. We could argue degrees of failure and which one is worse, but it’s all morally bad.
                                You are definitely spouting the media narrative, and Biden's who says he isn't giving any favoritism to his family, while Trump did (Biden and the MSM are close). Ivanka and Jared Kushner refused to take a salary so they weren't benefited monetarily. Of course, the media never mentioned that. I would say that Kushner's skills, and ideas (leadership on the Abraham Accords) showed he belonged in his position.

Comment

Working...
                                X