No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait till they pass the 2025 7.3 T budget and see what happens to taxes / inflation..............much of that budget ( our $$ ) will go to supporting illegals

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      Wait till they pass the 2025 7.3 T budget and see what happens to taxes / inflation..............much of that budget ( our $$ ) will go to supporting newcomers.
      FIFY you Leftist supporting troublemaker. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

FIFY you Leftist supporting troublemaker. LOL
        say what? I am niether a leftest OR a trouble maker................you were being facetious, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

say what? I am niether a leftest OR a trouble maker................you were being facetious, right?
          Right. LOL. “Newcomer” strikes me as silly as you being a leftist.

Comment

• Is it okay to say illegal newcomer?

Comment

• Apologies if this has been hashed out already.

Joe Biden is a lifelong serial liar.

Remember when his handlers got scared at the Hur report and made him stay up past his bedtime?

He said:

“Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, was it any of their damn business?” the president said in quickly organized remarks Thursday night to reporters from the Diplomatic Reception Room at the White House.

“The simple truth is that I sat for five hours, two days, over events going back 40 years. At the same time I was managing a national crisis,” he said of his sit down with Special Counsel Robert Hur, the author of the damning report.

Now that the transcript is out, we know the truth. Hur didn't ask Biden about Beau's death. Biden brought it up himself, then got the year wrong (by 2 years I believe). AFTER his handler corrected him and gave him the right date.

So, in summary, Hur did not ask Biden about his son's death. So when Biden claimed he did he was either lying, again as he's done so often, or his memory is ****. Or, likely, both.

But for some reason, you have to dig for this kind of information. Just like digging about the tragic death of Biden's first wife and daughter. I don't know what any of you know about the incident, but the only thing in my mind was she was killed by a drunk driver. I don't know why I thought that but I did. Perhaps it's because Biden said as recent as the 2000s that the driver was known to drink his lunch before the accident. He repeated this rhetoric over the years. The man in question, Curtis C Dunn passed away in 1999. According to his daughter, the incident scarred him for the rest of his life. Details are tough to come by as the report has been lost (imagine that) but there is a Judge in Delaware who investigated the crash and says no alcohol was involved. In fact Mr. Dunn was the first out to try and assist the Biden family.

His daughter asked that her father's good name be restored. She said she received a call from Biden in 2009. A Biden spokesperson said some time ago that the Biden family accepts that the rumors are false. Of course, the ****tard that started the rumor was Crooked Joe in the first place (although news outlets like CBS ran with the story, naturally).

Joe will lie about anything, for anything. And we all know he is diminished as well. ​

Comment

• Now that the transcript is out, we know the truth. Hur didn't ask Biden about Beau's death. Biden brought it up himself, then got the year wrong (by 2 years I believe). AFTER his handler corrected him and gave him the right date.

​tried to post this except on Facebook, got the message that my comment was being considered

Comment

• For someone who brings up his son's death whenever he can, in order to garner sympathy for himself, you'd think he'd remember the facts. But then again his facts, like most lefty facts, are what they want them to be that gets the narrative they want. And, like marx or whoever wrote, when you say the lie enough, people believe it. Including the liars. This applies here, most likely.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.
                      image.png
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• That's hilarious!!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            He also banned any Christian symbols on the Easter egg decorating contest at the Whitehouse.Does he not know why we celebrate Easter?

Comment

• Children of the National Guard are prohibited from submitting religious Easter egg designs for the 2024 “Celebrating National Guard Families” art event at the White House.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

He also banned any Christian symbols on the Easter egg decorating contest at the Whitehouse.Does he not know why we celebrate Easter?
                                It’s simply evil.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X