No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Joe Biden welcomed the Las Vegas Gold Knights Stanley Cup champions to the White House, and he once again, called Kamala Harris by the wrong name. On Monday, the 80-year-old President of the United States was welcoming the Las Vegas hockey team to the White House, when he called the Vice President, “President Harris.” […]

7 times

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            I don't see anything unusual. Looks like his normal state to me.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 21, 2023, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Joe Biden has an inviolable legal, moral and constitutional duty to defend our border — and to deter, detain and deport those who violate it.

Comment

Comment

• Where am I? Who am I?

Comment

• EL PASO, TX — Following a long-awaited and much-publicized visit to the U.S.-Mexico border, President Joe Biden sought to reassure the American people that the nation's southern border is every bit as secure as America's elections.

Comment

• While visiting a Pennsylvania coffee shop on Jan. 12, Biden claimed he “work[s] for the government in the Senate.”

That statement is false. Biden has served as president of the United States since Jan. 20, 2021.

Comment

Comment

• nm
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Joe, your hat is on backwards........

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Joe, your hat is on backwards........

If you can't put a hard hat on the right direction, you have 0 business running for president.
                              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• I guess Snopes fact checked that his hat was on backwards and said it was 'misinformation'.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X