Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidenomics Has Caused A Growing Number of Americans to Live In Poverty

I changed the title of the article slightly to be a bit more accurate and a little less click baitish.

In 2022, 12.4 percent of the population lived at or below the poverty level, a stark increase from 2021, when 7.8 percent lived in poverty.

The data also found that inflation surges outpaced the average pay raises of U.S. workers in 2022, counting for the third consecutive year under Biden that paychecks didn't go as far as they once did.

Comment

• Thanks for that link '72. As I mentioned last week, this inflation is crippling the poorest of us, at a rate far greater than 3-8%. I expect this to continue for some time, regardless of leadership. They've, knowingly or unknowingly, already baked it into the cake and I don't see a way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Thanks for that link '72. As I mentioned last week, this inflation is crippling the poorest of us, at a rate far greater than 3-8%. I expect this to continue for some time, regardless of leadership. They've, knowingly or unknowingly, already baked it into the cake and I don't see a way out.
        I LOL every time I hear that 3-8% number and it isn't even close.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

• President Joe Biden seemingly snubbed the Brazilian president on Wednesday, when he walked off the stage at the United Nations without shaking his hand.

and more

Comment

• "We're significantly expanding legal pathways to entry so businesses can get workers they need. I've also directed my team to make historic increases in the number of refugees from Latin America."

------------Joe Biden (the most anti-union President ever)

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Respect throughout the world for America restored!

Thank God
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Respect throughout the world for America restored!

Thank God
                    The sad part of this (it's all sad actually) is that the respect we actually ARE getting is nothing more than pandering. Take, for instance, President Zelenskyy who speaks to the UN and talks about climate change and how fortunate we are that bad people haven't figured out how to weaponize it...yet. Thank God.

Do you think for 1 minute that he or any substantive number of Ukrainian citizens give 1, much less 2, shits about climate change? They care about getting money and weapons from us and to that end, he is happy to say things that morons in this country will suck up like mother's milk.

OMG Zelenskyy wants to save the world and believes we need more rights for the LGTBQI+-&/!?% marginalized folks. Give them all the money they need so they can help save the world! He's one of us!! Where's my blue and gold flag to fly???!

Comment

• Respect meaning to a Democrat is " to be liked at all cost" . But respect actually has nothing to do with being liked and everything to do with believing what you say and knowing you have great abilities to achieve your goals and fear getting on your bad side.

Our foes like us more under Joe but don't respect anything about the US. They hated us under Trump but gave us full respect

Comment

• I think respect is directly correalated to how freely American tax money is able to be grifted from the government.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• RNC Research @RNCResearch

Karine Jean-Pierre says Biden has been "zeroed in" and "laser focused" on "lowering costs for Americans." Prices are up by 17.4% since Biden took office.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X