• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    It's like the 1970s all over again.

Terrible economy
    Middle east wars flaring up
    American hostages
    Liberals pushing drug culture

... the only thing missing is $20+/gallon gas.

Thank you for wrecking our country all over again Biden.
    What are you talking about? Wages are up, and inflation is down (when you don't count housing, energy, food, and anything else you need or want to buy).

I have been told this by our all the people that talk on the TV and govern us.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

What are you talking about? Wages are up, and inflation is down (when you don't count housing, energy, food, and anything else you need or want to buy).

I have been told this by our all the people that talk on the TV and govern us.
      Don't overlook the fact that Joe has united us. He is the great uniter.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• After the shooting in Maine, I'm waiting for your President to issue a statement, cautioning against backlash to peaceful rifle owners..............

Comment

• President Biden, in yet another failed attempt to play the middle, while warning Israel to be measured in their response, lies again to the world and isn't challenged by anyone in the media.

The comment "Hamas does not represent the vast majority of Gaza" is a lie. Gaza elected Hamas. Elections have consequences, Mr. President.

Comment

• Instead of meaningless warnings just start sinking Iranian oil transport ships one by one and if the attacks don't stop then their refineries one by one. At the same time quietly take out terrorist leaders of all stripes. Encourage the IDF to eliminate Hamas asap. I'd do a preemptive strike on Hezbolah missle sites degrading their threat/capabilities before they do real damage. Oh, and start deporting those possible terrorists illegally here and secure our border NOW! Stop all freebies to illegals NOW except for free tickets back to where they came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

The comment "Hamas does not represent the vast majority of Gaza" is a lie. Gaza elected Hamas. Elections have consequences, Mr. President.
                  I would agree except for the fact that Joe Biden does not represent the American people and we voted his dumb ass in.
                  But I have little doubt that the majority of brain washed Palestine people support Hamas more than Americans support Joe.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    President Biden, in yet another failed attempt to play the middle, while warning Israel to be measured in their response, lies again to the world and isn't challenged by anyone in the media.

Well, maybe he knows HE doesn't represent the majority of Americans

Comment

• Gazans may not majorly support Hamas, but they all believe Israel should not exist and that if all the Jews were dead, they wouldn't shed a tear.

That can't be ignored. And whether it's a product of brainwashing by Hamas, Islam or whatever, it creates a cultural difference that cannot be bridged. And given what I'm afraid Israel is about to do, may never be able to be.

The next generation will now be brought up to avenge this latest circle of violence.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Gazans may not majorly support Hamas, but they all believe Israel should not exist and that if all the Jews were dead, they wouldn't shed a tear.

That can't be ignored. And whether it's a product of brainwashing by Hamas, Islam or whatever, it creates a cultural difference that cannot be bridged. And given what I'm afraid Israel is about to do, may never be able to be.

The next generation will now be brought up to avenge this latest circle of violence.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
                        That same division is in the streets of America as well as in Congress. Not the America I know anymore.
                        I believe that if Iran bombed us on our soil, we will see small groups of people in America cheering.

Comment

Wash, rinse, repeat.
                          That already happened no matter what Israel does.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

That same division is in the streets of America as well as in Congress. Not the America I know anymore.
                            I believe that if Iran bombed us on our soil, we will see small groups of people in America cheering.
                            Yeah, but remember that the #1 threat to the Nation's security is them white Zionist/MAGA colonizers (it's not our Government), so, yes...

Martyr.jpg

Comment

• I never understand any of your gifs.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                I never understand any of your gifs.
                                Let's say it together kung: Foreign. Policy. Disaster...

hello.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X