Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I guess Snopes fact checked that his hat was on backwards and said it was 'misinformation'.
    They called it false, got shamed, and now go to great lengths to explain why. Complete and utter leftist shills.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

They called it false, got shamed, and now go to great lengths to explain why. Complete and utter leftist shills.
      It illustrates all you need to know about when leftists talk about the 'dangers of dis and misinformation'. They will label anything they don't like as such. Then claim 'independent fact checkers say....' all bullshit, fascist, commie crap. 1984 coming true.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• President Biden told a crowd of supporters in Las Vegas on Sunday that he recently met with Mitterand, the French president who has been dead for nearly 30 years.

Comment

• Where are the pundits who said the 25th amendment should be enacted to remove Trump for mental incapacity?;
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                Did she really just walk out and not respond at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Did she really just walk out and not respond at all?
                  That happened.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Looking forward to KJP's spinning of this one:

Even Without Recommending Criminal Charges, What the Hur Report Says About Joe Biden Is Devastating

First, it should be noted that Hur found that Biden willfully retained and even disclosed classified materials.

Not just willfully retained, but also disclosed them, too--unlike Trump.

It gets better. Why is Biden getting a pass? He's an "elderly man with a poor memory."

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during out interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," the report states. "Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

"Mr. Biden's memory was significantly limited, both during his recorded interviews with the ghostwriter in 2017, and in his interview with our office in 2023

This is devastating. Biden cannot even remember when he was vice president or even within the past several years, when his son died. This is pitiful.

According to Robert Hur’s report, Biden’s ghost writer deleted audio recordings after the special counsel was appointed. Yet Hur declined to charge him with obstruction. Reminder that two Mar-a-Lago employees were charged along with Trump for moving boxes of documents.

Well at least is competent to serve as POTUS, Comander-In-Chief and guardian of the nuclear codes and is competent enough to run for another 4-year term.

Actually, I have though for at least a couple of years that Biden will not be the nominee. I think this report will seal the deal on that. In fact, that may well have been the purpose of the report. To get Biden out of office (the Dems certainly don't want him) but in such away he is never charged with any crimes and he and his Biden crime sydnicate go scot free.

Comment

• Omg the Press Conference.

unfreakingreal.

Comment

• It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life such as when his son Beau died or when he served as vice president. “My memory is fine,” Biden responded Thursday night from the White House, where he grew visibly angry as he denied forgetting when his son died. Beau Biden died of brain cancer in 2015 at the age of 46.

Comment

• My memory is so bad I let you speak. LMAO
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• "Let me tell you something...I swear, since the day he died, every single day...I wear the rosary he got from Our Lady..........."

What a colossal cluster ****. We have no President at this time. We have a puppet. Unelected people are running this country and that is a coup.

Comment

• The Harding family has had a good day. Former President Warren Harding, as of today, may have gotten bailed out from being viewed and ranked by most Presidential experts, as the worst President in American history.

The evidence has been piling up since the disastrous 2021Afghanistan withdrawal debacle.

Comment

Working...
                              X