• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Whistleblower X says he’s a Gay Democrat.]
    seems redundant

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

seems redundant
      So would it be redundant if he said he was a Republican nationalist?

Being democrat and gay shows his values align with uncle Joes politics. Yet he is willing to sacrifice his career to expose the wrongdoings of the people he politically agrees with.
      So, I couldn't disagree with your statement any more.
      Last edited by Atxshoxfan; July 20, 2023, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Being democrat and gay shows his values align with uncle Joes politics. Yet he is willing to sacrifice his career to expose the wrongdoings of the people he politically agrees with.
        I may be missing the mark (because I didn't get it), but I think Pin was using sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Do you know any gay people who are Republican?

Comment

• Yes.

An openly gay Congressman even addressed the Republican National Convention back in 2016. (Jim Kolbe)

The Log Cabin Republicans is an organization full of LGBT+ members.

Former Republican back in the 70's was bisexual. (Stewart McKinney)

The first ever openly gay member of Congress was a Republican. (Robert Bauman)

Others who have served in DC and are members of the LGBT+ community include Jon Hinson, Steve Gunderson, Michael Huffington, Mark Foley, and Aaron Schock.

There is one currently serving Republican in DC that is openly gay. (George Santos)

So it's fewer than the Dems, but let's not pretend there are no gay conservatives/republicans. That's like thinking all minorities are Democrats too.

And there are many more LGBT+ Republicans and local and state levels.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Yeah, I don't know any either

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Do you know any gay people who are Republican?
                Can't say I know any gay republicans, but I do know a couple of gay conservatives. And they both bought the uncle Joe Kool aid in 2020, as well as the bad Trump Kool aid.
                I could talk politics with either and they aligned with my political opinions almost always. But they vote 180 degrees out of phase with me. Go figure!!!

Comment

• Comment

• The CNN story stated it was 10 Million. 5 to Joe and 5 Million to Hunter.

Comment

• Ned Ryun @nedryun

"There are also the disclosures that Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates from the US, Mexico, Ukraine, China and Kazakhstan over the course of his vice presidency."

The meeting was previously described by witnesses and discussed by these whistleblowers, but Goldman brought it all together at the end of the hearing. Unfortunately, that is when Goldman’s t…

Comment

• Corruption is only a problem if your name is Trump (certainly not Biden), and while the Elites have proved mean tweets, and impeached him twice, they've never proved corruption, or getting rich off of the system, although they've accused him of it. He did however, have "classified information" in his house.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I’ll just put this here…

Go Jason!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                              Corruption is only a problem if your name is Trump (certainly not Biden), and while the Elites have proved mean tweets, and impeached him twice, they've never proved corruption, or getting rich off of the system, although they've accused him of it. He did however, have "classified information" in his house.
                              No he didn't. He declassified it.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No he didn't. He declassified it.
                                Ya-ya-ya. Yada-Yada

He is certainly arrogant, and stupid (imo), but not corrupt, and getting rich off the system. I just wish he was smarter about what he says, and when he says it, but I realize that’s part of his attraction to average, conservative, middle class voters. They like to see him stick it to the “Man”. However, it may put himself in legal trouble, and not get him the “independent” voters he needs from the suburbs for him to win the election.
                                Last edited by Shockm; July 22, 2023, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X