No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes me wonder if this is the way the Dems plan to get rid of sleepy Joe for the 2024 elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Better view...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Take a momentary break from Biden’s corruption and Top Secret Information problems.

Illegal Immigration.

Felipe Rodriguez is an angry whistleblower who works in a Luxury New York Hotel. The former Luxury Hotel has become a Rental (entire hotel) for the City to house Illegal Immigrants for $500. a day per immigrant. . The Hotel is full and getting rich. They get free housing, and all the food they want. They also throw a lot of food away, have sex in stairways, drink alcohol and do drugs all day. Lots of violence going on in and around these facilities too. A pretty good gig, if you can get it. They all think Biden is a great guy, and they will most certainly give him their vote. They definitely want to change America. It’s really kind of nauseating.
        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mi...cod?li=BBnb7Kz

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11629115/Migrants-staying-500-night-Times-Square-hotel-NYC-taxpayers-dime-trashing-rooms.html
        Last edited by Shockm; January 12, 2023, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• DOJ confirms to Fox News of a CONFIRMED third discovery of classified documents mishandled by Joe Biden in his private residence

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            DOJ confirms to Fox News of a CONFIRMED third discovery of classified documents mishandled by Joe Biden in his private residence

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...10627960041475
            Where's the raid?!?!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Let's be honest, any docs that would look bad have been destroyed. Who are we kidding? Anything they turned over was the crap that no one cares about.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                Let's be honest, any docs that would look bad have been destroyed. Who are we kidding? Anything they turned over was the crap that no one cares about.
                Ouch. This is true. Because they didn't report it when they found the docs (like they did Trump), that gave Biden and the FBI and his lawyers ample time to make troubling documents disappear.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Hidin' with Biden.

Comment

• You guys and your perspectives have it all wrong. According to the Ladies of the View and Representative Hank Johnson, the Republicans have planted these documents. I imagine they have gained the help of the FBI, and CIA to do it. Hunter’s laptop was most likely planted too, and if you go back to China and Covid, that was planted too.

Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson suggested that the classified documents found in President Biden's garage could have been 'planted' there.

Comment

• Speech, speech, speech…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Makes me wonder if this is the way the Dems plan to get rid of sleepy Joe for the 2024 elections.
                        The constant trickle out of classified documents do make you wonder if that is the goal.There has been a preliminary investigation and the recommendation was for a special counsel. So there was something that was found during the initial investigation that said this need a deeper look.

Probably the biggest ramification is the political. This has angered the democrats and will make it almost impossible to charge Trump with anything.

Comment

• Scott Adams @ScottAdamsSays

My theory is that Biden leaves a trail of classified documents wherever he goes so he can find his way back.

Comment

• Biden overheard talking to his son Hunter: 'Damn it, Hunter, you told me you had sold all the classified stuff i abconded with. Now what we do. I doubt anyone will want to buy what's left now. You better get your ass paintin' up storm and get those sold before that window shuts as well. And I want 60% going forward.'

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X