Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Look at this embarrassment....does he even know what he's saying?

    "Folks...I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you’re in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery’s now underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’ By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that? Lot of sharks. I watched some guys justifying it today: ‘Well they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’ These people are crazy. He said, ‘There’s no problem with sharks, they just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming.’ No, really got decimated, and other people, too, a lot of shark attacks.

    “So I said, ‘There’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards, or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?’ Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. “He said, ‘You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.’ I said, ‘I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.’ But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that, we’re going to end it for boats, we’re going to end it for trucks.”​
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

    Comment


    • Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
      Look at this embarrassment....does he even know what he's saying?

      "Folks...I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you’re in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery’s now underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’ By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that? Lot of sharks. I watched some guys justifying it today: ‘Well they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’ These people are crazy. He said, ‘There’s no problem with sharks, they just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming.’ No, really got decimated, and other people, too, a lot of shark attacks.

      “So I said, ‘There’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards, or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?’ Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. “He said, ‘You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.’ I said, ‘I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.’ But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that, we’re going to end it for boats, we’re going to end it for trucks.”​
      Hahahaha. What in the actual heck.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

      Comment


      • BUT, according to him and the MSM he could take DJT out behind the gym and knock him out or beat him at golf. I wouldn't allow him to drive my grand kids two miles to BB practice or watch them for an hour anywhere.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

          Hahahaha. What in the actual heck.
          I think that was story Trump told at one of his rallies. I'm sure he thought it would be funny but that one pretty much fell flat.




          Comment


          • Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

            I think that was story Trump told at one of his rallies. I'm sure he thought it would be funny but that one pretty much fell flat.



            Lol at that too. Goodness gracious.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

            Comment


            • John Hasson @SonofHas


              NEW Lifespan of Biden’s $320 million pier:......... May 17: Biden’s pier opens ........May 21: “No aid from pier has been delivered to broader population”........ May 28: Pier ops suspended after piece breaks off ........June 8: U.S. resumes pier deliveries ...........TODAY: Pier to be torn down due to rough seas​

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                John Hasson @SonofHas


                NEW Lifespan of Biden’s $320 million pier:......... May 17: Biden’s pier opens ........May 21: “No aid from pier has been delivered to broader population”........ May 28: Pier ops suspended after piece breaks off ........June 8: U.S. resumes pier deliveries ...........TODAY: Pier to be torn down due to rough seas​
                Perhaps the "TODAY" news is bit overstated. The pier is being moved to Ashdod, Israel in anticipation of rough seas. How much disassembly has to occur I don't know. Once the seas calm down they plan on moving it back to Gaza.

                What is clear is that Biden is spending a half a billion $ on virtual signaling to Islamic Jihadi Terrorists in Michigan and elsewhere for purely political purposes. Certainly there has been and won't be any significant humanitarian benefits for this pier until Hamas is eradicated or surrenders unconditionally. And even if that happens, which it won't, there are much more cost efficient and effective ways to deliver this aid.

                Not sure how much this is helping Biden politically but it is no doubt helping Hamas, et. al. in extending the conflict.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; 4 weeks ago.

                Comment


                • Biden Importing Venezuelan Gangs Into U.S.

                  Thanks to Biden’s blatant ignorance and complete failure to secure the southern border, the U.S. has become a free-for-all, with over 17 million illegal immigrants entering the country since he took office nearly four years ago.

                  According to a report, the number of Venezuelan gang members illegally crossing the border unvetted by the Biden Department of Homeland Security is rising to an unprecedented amount. U.S. law enforcement and immigration officials launched more than 100 investigations into crimes related to Venezuelan gang members living in the country. The cases involve the Tren de Aragua gang, one of the deadliest gangs.

                  According to Customs and Border Protection data, roughly, 30,000 Venezuelans crossed the U.S. border last year and 800,000 have tried to enter the country since 2021. The amount of illegal Venezuelans who have successfully crossed the southern border went from 50,500 in fiscal year 2021 to 334,900 in fiscal year 2023.

                  The report states that the gang members enter the U.S. illegally with no identification and give a fake name, hometown, and age to authorities. The authorities then release the illegal immigrants into the country with nothing but an order to appear in court to hear their “asylum” claim— which could be years down the road.

                  The cases involve one of the deadliest gangs, the Tren de Aragua gang. The gang is known for forcing illegal Venezuelan immigrants into sex slavery to repay smugglers who helped them cross over the border and into the U.S. illegally without detection.

                  The FBI has warned that it is possible the gang could team up with the MS-13— a deadly gang that originated in Los Angeles.

                  Comment




                  • deported 16 TIMES

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Tonight's speech clearly shows that Jill is not letting Joe quit. But they are going to control the situation, and they are not going to let him have another debate or have a chance to deviate from a script.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          Tonight's speech clearly shows that Jill is not letting Joe quit. But they are going to control the situation, and they are not going to let him have another debate or have a chance to deviate from a script.
                          What speech? Seriously.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

                            What speech? Seriously.
                            As usual, not willing or able to take questions

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

                              What speech? Seriously.
                              He came out tonight and read off the teleprompter to take issue with the Supreme Court. It was Jill's strategy to rebuild the Biden brand. They did it early before his sundowner syndrome set in, he only read, no questions, and the doors opened automatically so he didn't have to do anything physical.

                              Comment


                              • They asked Jill to stop doing this to that poor old man and instead, she spray painted him and sent him out to break federal election campaign laws. That woman is diabolical.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X