• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

Sure, that will be simple.
    That’s why I’m giving them 3 years! ;)
    The Assman

Comment

• Guilliani says he has 70 witnesses that can invalidate over 100k ballots in Pennsylvania. I don’t know if that’s true, but it seems like a more likely scenario for a coup than a Russian pee tape.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Guilliani says he has 70 witnesses that can invalidate over 100k ballots in Pennsylvania. I don’t know if that’s true, but it seems like a more likely scenario for a coup than a Russian pee tape.
        Actually, they may have a pretty good case in PA - the judge who gave the 3-day extension was a unconstitutional, from what I read the PA constitution says only the legislature decides voting deadlines.

Now is there other paths to 270....

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          Guilliani says he has 70 witnesses that can invalidate over 100k ballots in Pennsylvania. I don’t know if that’s true, but it seems like a more likely scenario for a coup than a Russian pee tape.
          That's actually a crap ton of witnesses.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Actually, they may have a pretty good case in PA - the judge who gave the 3-day extension was a unconstitutional, from what I read the PA constitution says only the legislature decides voting deadlines.

Now is there other paths to 270....
            The path may actually prove to be to 26. If a couple of the states are unable to certify due to illegalities, if they can be established, then this might have to go to Congress. Each state gets 1 vote determined by a vote of their congressional delegations. But we are a long way from that and, if that does happen, all hell would probably break loose.

We are in a bad place. Whichever way this goes we will have 70 million+ voters pissed off and confidence in our system pretty much shot.

Comment

• Do you think people like Davis, Wolken and *******, left wingers parading as sports reporters, see Marshall as their Trump figure, a politically incorrect accused bully? They have to draw some sort of analogy internally, don’t they, to push their feelings to some relevance towards what they get paid for? Just a theory. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Do you think people like Davis, Wolken and *******, left wingers parading as sports reporters, see Marshall as their Trump figure, a politically incorrect accused bully? They have to draw some sort of analogy internally, don’t they, to push their feelings to some relevance towards what they get paid for? Just a theory. Thoughts?
                It is possible because when you hear them talk about WSU and Marshall, it all because of Koch. "Koch" is a trigger word that forces them to seek their safe spaces.

Comment

Do you think people like Davis, Wolken and *******, left wingers parading as sports reporters, see Marshall as their Trump figure, a politically incorrect accused bully? They have to draw some sort of analogy internally, don’t they, to push their feelings to some relevance towards what they get paid for? Just a theory. Thoughts?
                  No, I just think they’ve just had a personal vendetta that’s festered for years. Hypothetically, ******* gets an email about something that has the potential to get someone he’s despised for a decade fired. Of course he’s going to be all over that. If ******* has sat on this story since the incident happened you might have something but as it stands now I don’t see any correlation. It is possible the current political climate caused someone to whistleblow who otherwise would not have.

Comment

I think there is some bias to some of them. I'm surprised how many of the twitter feeds of reporters show how they stand politically based on their postings, which to me sounds like something kind of stupid to do because you're just going to alienate and lose customers that way. But I roll my eyes every time a reporter brings up WSU basketball and Koch money. Lately I pretty much give up reading any article that says 'Koch brothers' because it's obvious those reporters are out-of-touch given one of those brothers has passed. But I bet if the Koch brothers hadn't been involved so much with politics, a lot of the reporters probably wouldn't even know who they are or would just say they're a wealthy booster.
                    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has pulled the plug on emergency Federal Reserve lending programs, drawing a rare rebuke from the central bank, which said they are needed to support the economy as the coronavirus pandemic continues to rage. In a letter sent Thursday to Fed Chairman Jerome Powell, Mnuchin asked the central bank to

US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has pulled the plug on emergency Federal Reserve lending programs, drawing a rare rebuke from the central bank, which saidthey are needed to support the economy as the coronavirus pandemic continues to rage.

In a letter sent Thursday to Fed Chairman Jerome Powell, Mnuchin asked the central bank to return some $455 billion in unused funding for programs set to expire December 31. He added that Congress would then be able to use the money for other purposes.

The decision would force several programs to end that were intended to help businesses that have been struggling as the pandemic wreaks havoc on the US economy. The money was set aside in March as part of the CARES Act, a $2 trillion stimulus package meant to prop up the ailing economy by providing financial assistance and loans for distressed companies, among other measures.
                      The move puts the Trump administration at odds with Corporate America. The US Chamber of Commerce blasted the decision as one that “closes the door on important liquidity options for businesses at a time when they need them most,” adding that it “unnecessarily ties the hands of the incoming administration.”
                      Jaret Seiberg, an analyst at Cowen, said Mnuchin’s decision “seems political.”

“This appears to be a political move by Team Trump to limit what President-elect Joe Biden can do next year to boost the economy, especially if Congress fails to pass a big stimulus,” he wrote in a research note Thursday. He added, though, that there may be a way for the programs to continue.

“Treasury can refuse to commit new capital, but we don’t see how it can recall capital already committed,” Seiberg wrote. “That suggests these programs will remain open beyond Dec. 31, which is positive for cash-strapped small businesses and local governments.”
                      But of course Trump would do this right now. He's trying to spook the markets after getting embarrassed by the reality that they didn't crash when Biden won. What a depraved human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        https://kvia.com/news/business-techn...s-cases-spike/

But of course Trump would do this right now. He's trying to spook the markets after getting embarrassed by the reality that they didn't crash when Biden won. What a depraved human being.
                        Yep, pulled it back and locked it in a safe!! No one can touch it......

Wait a minute, surely Congress could do something with it. "Congress would then be able to use the money for other purposes."

What Congress will do with it is TBD. But the Treasury has plenty of liquidity to make any loans needed, and Congress can approve a new program to continue next year supplying new funds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Yep, pulled it back and locked it in a safe!! No one can touch it......

Wait a minute, surely Congress could do something with it. "Congress would then be able to use the money for other purposes."

What Congress will do with it is TBD. But the Treasury has plenty of liquidity to make any loans needed, and Congress can approve a new program to continue next year supplying new funds.
                          Wasn't Mnuchin elected to Secretary of the Treasury? We need to vote him out for not doing his job, and the President needs to stop appointing the wrong Congressmen. It's embarassing.

Comment

• Smart move by Trump and Mnuchin. Don't let the crazy leftist progressives get their hands on it. HIden Joe will probably appoint Hunter as Treasury Secretary. Lol!

Comment

• Hmm ....

The Trump campaign is bringing "legitimate accusations" to court through affidavits of credible witnesses and other evidence used in its challenges to electoral outcomes in various states, Federal Election Commission Chairman Trey Trainor said.

Trainor said his review of evidence, including numerous affidavits claiming voter fraud and a sworn statement by a prominent mathematician flagging up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots, met the first level of legal scrutiny under what's known as motion to dismiss or "Rule 12(b)(6)" of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which would dismiss less credible claims.
                              Source

That's the chairman of the FEC speaking.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Hmm ....

Source

That's the chairman of the FEC speaking.
                                Dude is a Trump stooge appointed a few months ago. Surprised how many people are willing to piss on the Republic so their caudillo can retain a grip on the levers of power.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X