No announcement yet.

Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supposedly, to those saying "Put Up or Shut Up", some of that will be coming this week although it is a Holiday shortened week.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/g.../21/id/998154/

We will see. Quite frankly I don't see how the Trump lititgation team has enough time to really do an effective job in trying to prove the massive fraud they are alleging by the time the electoral college meets to do their thing. If they actually can do that their likenesses should be memorialized on a Mt. Lawmore. Unfortunately, the opposite may be a possible outcome as well. I would hate to see that, especially for Sydney Powell who I admire greatly.

One thing to keep in mind is that the actions by filed by the Trump attorneys are civil lititgation. They are not criminal complaints, that can come later but would have to be brought by legal authorities. That means the standard of proof for the Trump attorneys is that the evidence proves that more liekly than not fraud occurred. They do not have to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Now whether, under the civil standards, they can establish that enough fraud occurred to change the election will be their big challenge, especially considering the compressed time frame.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 22, 2020, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Election fraud is nothing new. With the technology we have now, it has become easier to make larger scale shifts with fewer accomplices. Need to make sure there is appropriate oversight and that those that wish to take advantage of such things are held to account.
      I totally agree. I am just not sure we have the moral and political will to try to insure that is the case.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 22, 2020, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Why is it that Trump's lawyers cry fraud in public but when in court, where there are penalties for lying, admit that they don't have any evidence of fraud?
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          Why is it that Trump's lawyers cry fraud in public but when in court, where there are penalties for lying, admit that they don't have any evidence of fraud?
          There have been many legal and signed statements from workers, watchers, canvassing boards, etc. That is called evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Supposedly, to those saying "Put Up or Shut Up", some of that will be coming this week although it is a Holiday shortened week.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/g.../21/id/998154/

We will see. Quite frankly I don't see how the Trump lititgation team has enough time to really do an effective job in trying to prove the massive fraud they are alleging by the time the electoral college meets to do their thing. If they actually can do that their likenesses should be memorialized on a Mt. Lawmore. Unfortunately, the opposite may be a possible outcome as well. I would hate to see that, especially for Sydney Powell who I admire greatly.

One thing to keep in mind is that the actions by filed by the Trump attorneys are civil lititgation. They are not criminal complaints, that can come later but would have to be brought by legal authorities. That means the standard of proof for the Trump attorneys is that the evidence proves that more liekly than not fraud occurred. They do not have to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Now whether, under the civil standards, they can establish that enough fraud occurred to change the election will be their big challenge, especially considering the compressed time frame.
            If they had something big enough to matter it would have come out already.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• I continue to wait for the Kraken to be released....but I'm afraid it is all a fable. Time to get on with life and not be like the democrats and try to overturn an election by fake news and fake collusion arguments. Work hard to get back to taking wise position on the issues.

Comment

Why is it that Trump's lawyers cry fraud in public but when in court, where there are penalties for lying, admit that they don't have any evidence of fraud?
                That’s politics. Not endorsing it, but if you weren’t paying attention, it didn’t start with Trump.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

If they had something big enough to matter it would have come out already.
                  Maybe. I guess will find out in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Comment

Maybe. I guess will find out in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
                    Yes we will. The window is shrinking.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Because it's all a National Enquirer'esque clown show suitable for the checkout aisle at Wal-Mart.

The thing that makes me the saddest is the fact that Trump is going out exactly how the Dems have portrayed him to be from the start: a 2-bit carnival-barking ass-clown.

It just goes to show how great this country is. You can put your wacky uncle Ed from Arkansas in the White House and we will still be standing when it's all over.

Chris Christie tells Trump to end election lawsuits, calls his legal team ‘national embarrassment’

Comment

• Here is a very interesting development;:

Huge: Trump Campaign Disowns Sidney Powell in Wild Statement

That would indicate that the kraken will remain leashed.

Comment

Here is a very interesting development;:

This is regarding to Dominion software that I haven’t seen mentioned on this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

If some white guy tried to assassinate Obama, it woulda been news. Nothing coulda suppressed that
                            What would be even bigger news would be if a non-white guy tried to assassinate a president. Has that ever happened? I think they've all been white.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

What would be even bigger news would be if a non-white guy tried to assassinate a president. Has that ever happened? I think they've all been white.
                              And they are generally either Antifa or progressives.

Though there have been attempted assignation by Argentinian, Iraqi, Brit, Saudi and Italian.

Comment

Here is a very interesting development;:

I think her Kraken was of the same quality of the Kraken I unleashed this morning. Both go to their watery graves in a sea of ****.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X