Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Trump and Obama are both wildly narcissistic. That makes them the same.

The MSM not only said the vaccine by now was impossible, it was one of the many times they called him a liar.

He was also widely ridiculed when he suggested that Florida had their **** together for mail in voting while PA did not. He was called a liar then too.

He was right on both.
    I think you are technically correct. Most presidents have an elevated Narcissism score. But Trump is WAY more broken mentally than Obama. And my comment has nothing to do with their politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You are either mentally unstable or you just lie. Everyone (zone the Democrat side NBC, ABC, CNN, etc. ) said developing a vaccine in less than a year is impossible. What a pile of
      Trump said back in May that a vaccine would be developed by the end of the year. He was right.

https://kmph.com/news/nation-world/s...ss-than-a-year
      Let's not turn a light moment of self-deprecation into your own personal fantasy where I actually don't have an iron-clad grip on rational thinking and reality. Trump says a lot of things, half of them become true. He throws bullshit against the wall and sees what will stick. And when he is found to be wrong, he does it again and again until people either stop asking, or they start believing an altered version of his original statement. It's all a big dishonest mental shell game, but more effective than one would imagine - particularly when you're dealing with gullible people.

When I was on Trump's train, I always knew there were potentially big problems with his brain. I clung to the Republican theory that he's "crazy like a fox". As everybody knows by now, some of his missteps dealing w/ the pandemic had me seriously doubting the "fox theory". Once he started scheduling indoor rallies in red states, I had my confirmation that not only was his judgment broken, but he had a truly selfish and irresponsible side to him that bordered on malevolence. He's clearly dealing with something like borderline personality disorder, sociopathy, or terminal Narcissism. I, like many others got duped by the Apprentice Donald. TheRealDonaldTrump was a completely different animal.

All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus

An unfinished compendium of Trump’s overwhelming dishonesty during a national emergency

When: Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
      The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
      The truth: When Trump made this claim, it was too early to tell whether the virus’s spread would be dampened by warmer conditions, though public-health experts and epidemiologists were immediately skeptical of Trump’s comment. But the spring and summer have passed, and the pandemic is still raging.

When: Thursday, February 27
      The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
      The truth: Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned days later that he was concerned that “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.” He was right—the virus has not disappeared.

When: Multiple times
      The claim: “Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”
      The truth: When Trump made these claims in May, coronavirus cases were either increasing or plateauing in the majority of American states. Over the summer, the country saw a second surge even greater than its first in the spring.

When: Wednesday, June 17
      The claim: The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
      The truth: Trump made this claim ahead of his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the country was still seeing at least 20,000 new daily cases and a second spike in infections was beginning.

When: Thursday, July 2
      The claim: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
      The truth: Trump’s claim came as the country’s daily cases doubled to about 50,000, a higher count than was seen at the beginning of the pandemic, and as the number continued to rise, fueled by infections in the South and the West.

When: Saturday, July 4
      The claim: “99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”
      The truth: The virus can still cause tremendous suffering if it doesn’t kill a patient, and the WHO has said that about 15 percent of COVID-19 cases can be severe, with 5 percent being critical. Fauci has rejected Trump’s claim, saying the evidence shows that the virus “can make you seriously ill” even if it doesn’t kill you.

When: Monday, July 6
      The claim: “We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
      The truth: The U.S. had neither the lowest mortality rate nor the lowest case-fatality rate when Trump made this claim. As of July 13, the case-fatality rate—the ratio of deaths to confirmed COVID-19 cases—was 4.1 percent, which placed the U.S. solidly in the middle of global rankings. At the time, it had the world’s ninth-worst mortality rate, with 41.33 deaths per 100,000 people, according to Johns Hopkins University.

When: Thursday, August 27
      The claim: Trump “launched the largest national mobilization since World War II” against COVID-19, and America “developed, from scratch, the largest and most advanced testing system in the world.”
      The truth: These claims are incorrect and misleading. The federal government’s coronavirus response has been roundly criticized as a failure because of flawed and delayed testing, entrenched inequality that has amplified the virus’s effects, and chaotic federal leadership that’s left much of the country’s response up to the states to handle. Trump vacillated on fully invoking the Defense Production Act in March, set off international panic when he mistakenly said he was banning all travel from European nations, and was slow to support social-distancing measures nationwide. Widespread use of the DPA was still rare in July, despite continued shortages of medical supplies.

Another claim: Trump celebrated a gain of 9 million jobs as “a record in the history of our country” and said that the United States had experienced “the smallest economic contraction of any major Western nation.”
      The truth: The country did gain 9 million jobs from May to July—after losing more than 20 million from February to April, during the pandemic’s first surge. And more than a dozen developed countries have recorded smaller economic contractions than America’s recession.

When: Multiple times
      The claim: America is “rounding the corner” and “rounding the final turn” of the pandemic.
      The truth: Trump made these claims before and after the country registered 200,000 coronavirus deaths. As the winter approaches, the number of coronavirus cases is increasing in almost every state; in the last week of October, cases rose faster than reported tests in 47 of the 50 states, according to the COVID Tracking Project.

So this is a tiny sample of what's included in the article. In the past I would just call it Fake News and move on. It's clearly not fake and even with negative leanings here and there, these are his words. I'm not going to call him the biggest liar in the history of the presidency, because I have no way to make a comparison; but in regards to the art of deception, he's near the top.

Comment

• Did any news organization ever factcheck Obama with anything?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Let's not turn a light moment of self-deprecation into your own personal fantasy where I actually don't have an iron-clad grip on rational thinking and reality. Trump says a lot of things, half of them become true. He throws bullshit against the wall and sees what will stick. And when he is found to be wrong, he does it again and again until people either stop asking, or they start believing an altered version of his original statement. It's all a big dishonest mental shell game, but more effective than one would imagine - particularly when you're dealing with gullible people.

When I was on Trump's train, I always knew there were potentially big problems with his brain. I clung to the Republican theory that he's "crazy like a fox". As everybody knows by now, some of his missteps dealing w/ the pandemic had me seriously doubting the "fox theory". Once he started scheduling indoor rallies in red states, I had my confirmation that not only was his judgment broken, but he had a truly selfish and irresponsible side to him that bordered on malevolence. He's clearly dealing with something like borderline personality disorder, sociopathy, or terminal Narcissism. I, like many others got duped by the Apprentice Donald. TheRealDonaldTrump was a completely different animal.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...avirus/608647/
          The Atlantic lies just like all MSM and so do you. They call everything they disagree with a lie even if there is truth in it. No balance. Russian collusion was a truth. Swallwell told the truth that Trump was colluding with the Russians. Vaccines were a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The Atlantic lies just like all MSM and so do you. They call everything they disagree with a lie even if there is truth in it. No balance. Russian collusion was a truth. Swallwell told the truth that Trump was colluding with the Russians. Vaccines were a lie.
            So his quotes they have listed and the accompanying dates when he said them are a lie?

And now I'm a liar?

I'm likely the most honest person you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Did any news organization ever factcheck Obama with anything?
              Fox News.

Comment

So his quotes they have listed and the accompanying dates when he said them are a lie?

And now I'm a liar?

I'm likely the most honest person you know.
                NBC News was blistered on social media Monday for its past claim that a "medical miracle" would have to occur to fulfill President Trump's hopes of a functional coronavirus vaccine by the end of 2020.

You all all are liars.

Comment

• Cold the Libtard...

Comment

Fox News.
                    Anybody else?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Anybody else?
                      Sure, Lots of left wing media fact checked Obama and always determined he was "truthful"

Comment

• Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump·
                        Our embassy in Baghdad got hit Sunday by several rockets. Three rockets failed to launch. Guess where they were from: IRAN. Now we hear chatter of additional attacks against Americans in Iraq...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump·
                          Our embassy in Baghdad got hit Sunday by several rockets. Three rockets failed to launch. Guess where they were from: IRAN. Now we hear chatter of additional attacks against Americans in Iraq...
                          Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

...Some friendly health advice to Iran: If one American is killed, I will hold Iran responsible. Think it over.

Comment

• Joe would offer to give them a billion dollars and all the firearms they want to please don’t bomb us.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                Joe would offer to give them a billion dollars and all the firearms they want to please don’t bomb us.
                                This is the problem. I didn't vote for Trump, but I don't knee-jerk hate him, either. It isn't hard to notice that all hostilities to America ended under Trump. We are weeks away from a softer leader and suddenly the missles start flying. Biden needs to come out of the gate strong or this bombing may become the new normal.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X