No announcement yet.

Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8928043/Donald-Trump-planning-mass-rallies-brandish-obituaries-people-claims-voted.html

Donald Trump 'is planning mass rallies where he will brandish the obituaries of dead people he claims voted' as his legal team prepare for 'man-to-man combat'
    • The president is reportedly planning to take his election contest on the road
    • Trump wants to hold mass rallies where he will show off obituaries of 'voters'
    • The rallies will highlight the Trump campaign's legal challenges across the U.S.
    • More than 90 campaign staff have been relocated from Florida to Georgia
    • In Georgia, Arizona and Pennsylvania the campaign is assembling legal teams
    • Joe Biden's campaign has already established its own legal army
    • On Sunday it also emerged the Biden transition was having its funding blocked
    • The head of the General Services Administration would not free the funds
    • Emily Murphy is arguing that the election has not yet been resolved

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

There you go Shockm. It’s not a bad thing to be woke.
      I didn’t see the interview of Piers Morgan (although there was some footage on the website I didn’t see) where he talked about wokism ganging up on JK Rowling, but the portion of the program dealing with cancel culture at Evergreen and the claims of an Antifa leader who claims riots, etc. are a cultural course correction is there. It doesn’t seem harmless to me even if Webster’s Dictionary says so but you can believe what you like Wufan.

https://www.drphil.com/videos/profes...leave-his-job/

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I didn’t see the interview of Piers Morgan (although there was some footage on the website I didn’t see) where he talked about wokism ganging up on JK Rowling, but the portion of the program dealing with cancel culture at Evergreen and the claims of an Antifa leader who claims riots, etc. are a cultural course correction is there. It doesn’t seem harmless to me even if Webster’s Dictionary says so but you can believe what you like Wufan.

https://www.drphil.com/videos/profes...leave-his-job/
        I didn’t say it was harmless. I said it wasn’t an insult, and asked the person I had called woke if they saw it as good or bad. The woke view all those things as social justice. I wouldn’t want to be associated with that level of oppression, but the woke do!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Trump needs to fall asleep to the Frozen soundtrack playing in a loop at night. He was a great President with a helluva track record of accomplishment that will make nearly all future Presidents look weak. But he met the perfect storm of a once-in-a-century pandemic during a reelection year. No President will ever survive that. Now call your lawyers home, pardon a crap ton of people, and go enjoy your retirement until it's time to rally for a young pup in 2024. He could be the ultimate GOP king maker, if he wants.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• State electoral votes are not LEGALLY counted until 12/12 and a lot can happen until then.
            Follow the constitution and allow the courts and state legislators to sort things out.
            It's pretty obvious that thousands and thousands of illegal votes out there especially in key states.
            If an election is allowed to be be stolen thru cheating we will never have a fair one again.
            State legislators decide a states outcome NOT the media. All I want is a fair election.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              State electoral votes are not LEGALLY counted until 12/12 and a lot can happen until then.
              Follow the constitution and allow the courts and state legislators to sort things out.
              It's pretty obvious that thousands and thousands of illegal votes out there especially in key states.
              If an election is allowed to be be stolen thru cheating we will never have a fair one again.
              State legislators decide a states outcome NOT the media. All I want is a fair election.
              You don't get to define what 'thousands and thousands of illegal votes' are. Hell, you don't even know why the votes are illegal.

And if you can't define what the problem is, the only people trying to steal the election are people like you.

Lastly, and at least where I live, the Secretary of State certifies election results, not the legislature.

So if you don't know what the problem is, and you don't know the root cause of the problem and you can't define who the person is who is responsible for certifying the election is in your state, you're worse off than someone who just got their citizenship (and who have to know this). I bet that hurts for you to have to admit that some random Muslim is more knowledgeable about elections (and the process) than you are.

When you start living in a fact-based world, please let me know.

Comment

• Will he also be leveraging the obituaries from the people who died of covid after going maskless to one of his rallies? WWHD?

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I didn’t say it was harmless. I said it wasn’t an insult, and asked the person I had called woke if they saw it as good or bad. The woke view all those things as social justice. I wouldn’t want to be associated with that level of oppression, but the woke do!
                  If I said that:

Antifa = Woke
                  Riots that kill or injure others and break or steal property = Woke
                  Cancel Culture = Woke
                  Cal Berkley and other Universities not allowing First Amendment Speech = Woke
                  J.K. Rowling faces backlash after tweeting support for 'transphobic' researcher = Woke
                  (Some corners of Twitter want the "Harry Potter" author canceled after she stood up for a woman with a history of questioning the legitimacy of trans identities)

I could go on and on. I would say that being "woke" is no different than being "racist". So if Pie is truly on the side of these groups, he (and society) should consider it an insult.

Piers Morgan considers it an insult. He wrote a book "Wake UP" Why the World has gone nuts! While Piers Morgan and I would not agree on very much politically, we would agree that the world has gone NUTS. And I could visit with Piers Morgan regarding our disagreements. I'm not sure I could do that with Pie because everything I would say, he would discount before I said it. I am a traditionalist. We are a 50/50 nation, but the left discounts everything my 50 believes as racist, homophobic, etc.

My immigrant ancestors left their country (countries) of origin, because the authoritarian governments where they lived said that they could no longer have their beliefs and as it turned out, America was a place where they would be allowed. Many in America, now see those traditional freedoms as possibly coming to an end sometime in the future and That is the danger of "wokeness" and cancel culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Will he also be leveraging the obituaries from the people who died of covid after going maskless to one of his rallies? WWHD?
                    I bet those people didnt vote! The same cant be said for the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You don't get to define what 'thousands and thousands of illegal votes' are. Hell, you don't even know why the votes are illegal.

And if you can't define what the problem is, the only people trying to steal the election are people like you.

Lastly, and at least where I live, the Secretary of State certifies election results, not the legislature.

So if you don't know what the problem is, and you don't know the root cause of the problem and you can't define who the person is who is responsible for certifying the election is in your state, you're worse off than someone who just got their citizenship (and who have to know this). I bet that hurts for you to have to admit that some random Muslim is more knowledgeable about elections (and the process) than you are.

When you start living in a fact-based world, please let me know.
                      Bottom line - do YOU want a fair election result? You don't seem to care, well, there are 70 million of us that do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I would say that being "woke" is no different than being "racist".
                        I agree with this.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Trump needs to fall asleep to the Frozen soundtrack playing in a loop at night. He was a great President with a helluva track record of accomplishment that will make nearly all future Presidents look weak. But he met the perfect storm of a once-in-a-century pandemic during a reelection year. No President will ever survive that. Now call your lawyers home, pardon a crap ton of people, and go enjoy your retirement until it's time to rally for a young pup in 2024. He could be the ultimate GOP king maker, if he wants.
                          For sure. The ignorant Snowflakes didn't realize Trump was OUR messenger.

The Message remains: no critical race theory; energy independence; no war in the Middle East; honest politicians; don't expect us to pay for illegal immigration; don't spend OUR money on climate control; eff the green new deal; don't let the "Squad" have a say in matters of domestic policy; more conservative judges (accomplished); don't cut military spending; get rid of the god***n Clintons having any say in political matters (accomplished); a dishonest media that is held accountable, etc., etc...

Calling one half of the Republic a bunch of intolerant racists cannot have a good ending. Hoping the libs learned a lesson regarding that. Oh, wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

For sure. The ignorant Snowflakes didn't realize Trump was OUR messenger.

The Message remains: no critical race theory; energy independence; no war in the Middle East; honest politicians; don't expect us to pay for illegal immigration; don't spend OUR money on climate control; eff the green new deal; don't let the "Squad" have a say in matters of domestic policy; more conservative judges (accomplished); don't cut military spending; get rid of the god***n Clintons having any say in political matters (accomplished); a dishonest media that is held accountable, etc., etc...

Calling one half of the Republic a bunch of intolerant racists cannot have a good ending. Hoping the libs learned a lesson regarding that. Oh, wait...
                            Trump reenergized conservatism and nationalism in this Country,

“MAGA” and the “American First” mindsets needs to be the new brand and face of the GOP.

“Trumpism” has brought people into politics and across party lines that the old Republican Party never could have dreamed of.

If the GOP and Republican fail to capitalize on this momentum and throw Trump, his supporters, and their beliefs aside, they may single-handedly kill their own party.
                            Last edited by Shock Top; November 9, 2020, 01:25 PM.
                            The Assman

Comment

• The GOP needs to spend the next 3 years or so to find the next Donald Trump mindset and put them in a Ronald Regan package (maybe a dash of Teddy Roosevelt grit).

That’s likely the winning formula, going forward.
                              Last edited by Shock Top; November 9, 2020, 01:31 PM.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                The GOP needs to spend the next 3 years or so to find the next Donald Trump mindset and put them in a Ronald Regan package (maybe a dash of Teddy Roosevelt grit).

That’s likely the winning formula, going forward.
                                Sure, that will be simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X