Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

And they are generally either Antifa or progressives.

Though there have been attempted assignation by Argentinian, Iraqi, Brit, Saudi and Italian.
    You had that nut that shot up the softball game, but fill me in on the progressive/Antifa assassins in the US.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Here is a very interesting development;:

Huge: Trump Campaign Disowns Sidney Powell in Wild Statement

That would indicate that the kraken will remain leashed.
      I think Powell was the Kraken. And the Trump team has released her.

Not at all the type of release, or Kraken, Trump supporters were expecting.

Comment

• Sidney Powell says she is still filing an "epic: lawsuit although I am not sure exactly who she is representing that would giver her standing to sue.

Sidney Powell Responds to Trump Campaign's Statement Saying She's Not Part of Legal Team

One thing is pretty clear as she has no one, except maybe Mike Flynn, supporting her at this point. Seems to be betting her reputation and perhaps her career with this move.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

You had that nut that shot up the softball game, but fill me in on the progressive/Antifa assassins in the US.
          For starters...

The suspect was being investigated over the shooting of a pro-Trump activist at a protest.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

For starters...

The suspect was being investigated over the shooting of a pro-Trump activist at a protest.

We were talking about political assassins not the right and left wingers killing each other in the streets.

**** this guy, fwiw. Got what he deserved.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Just go look at past assassins or attempted assassins - they are anarchist and progressive. Though there were more foreign attempts than I remebered.

Comment

• Looks like the Trump administration has did a low key concession to Biden.

The General Services Administration has ascertained that President-elect Joe Biden is the “apparent winner” of the Nov. 3 election.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  Looks like the Trump administration has did a low key concession to Biden.

President Trump Approves Transition Resources For Biden Team

Comment

• So I went into one of my backup email accounts and HOLY SPAM these Trump folk are off the friggin' rails. I donated to the campaign back in the day and they have absolutely blitzed my account with the most inane messages in email history. It's like getting a snapshot into the orange one's mind and it is not good. Perhaps they're single-handedly trying to take down Google by filling all their servers with useless conspiratorial pleas for "help" (see: money).

I tried to report them all to spam and unsubscribe, but after dozens of pages I gave up.

Comment

• Trump pardoned General Flynn. I never could figure out exactly what he did wrong in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Trump pardoned General Flynn. I never could figure out exactly what he did wrong in the first place.
                        He supported Trump and the left couldn't stand it. Victim of the witch hunt.

Comment

• Here is the Complaint filed by Sidney Powell in Georgia today.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf

And here is the Compaint filed by Sidney Powell in Michigadn today:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...-Complaint.pdf

It does not appear that these links inlcude any of the numerous supporting Exhibits referred to in the complaints.

I have not read them and, in any case, I'm not sure I have the requisite expertise to analyze them or evaluate their validity or chances for success. But I guess will find out in the next couple of weeks.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 26, 2020, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano who organized and chaired the election integrity hearing in Gettysburg on Wednesday that had explosive testimony for witnesses who alleged fraud and other significant irregularities, as we reported here and here. He had the Senate Majority Policy Committee vetting the claims

Of course, Twitter has now suspended Senator Mastriano's personal Twitter account.

Comment

• Not sure that Sidney Powell's lawsuits will gwrt anywhere but apparently one of the experts that provided a statement in support of her lawsuit is considered a pretty sharp cookie.

Dr. Navid Kershavarz-Nia qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, "I have advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."

Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer. "My experience," he attests," spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence,"

So what does this gentlemen conclude about the 2020 elections? This:

1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.

2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.

3. Dominion has been used in other countries to "forge election results."

4. Dominion's corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.

5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.

6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.

Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.

3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with "high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden."

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                Not sure that Sidney Powell's lawsuits will gwrt anywhere but apparently one of the experts that provided a statement in support of her lawsuit is considered a pretty sharp cookie.

Dr. Navid Kershavarz-Nia qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, "I have advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."

Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer. "My experience," he attests," spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence,"

So what does this gentlemen conclude about the 2020 elections? This:

1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.

2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.

3. Dominion has been used in other countries to "forge election results."

4. Dominion's corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.

5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.

6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.

Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.

3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with "high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X