Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Usually Wufan is logical.
    BLM and Antifa aren’t logical. They act only on emotion.
    Logic says BLM is equal to WLM which can be construed as Racist.
    BLM is not equal to All Lives Matter which is not racist.
    BLM is not equal to the “Thin Blue Line” because there are black, Latin, White, etc. first responders, police, fire, EMT’s, etc.
    The Thin Blue Line is not racist.
    But why use Logic when we can be emotional.
    You are correct that BLM and Antifa aren’t logical, so why are you trying to beat them with a tenant of knowledge that they reject? BLM has nothing to do with race. It’s an anti-American revolutionary philosophy. TBL is ideologically opposed to BLM. You invite one, you invite both.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Well, BLM and Antifa find it to be a political symbol. There are other ways to honor these folks minus the flag. If I’m the district I do the same thing, and when someone wants to sloganeer for the left, they get the same treatment. Equality wins the day!
      Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      BLM is not equal to the “Thin Blue Line” because there are black, Latin, White, etc. first responders, police, fire, EMT’s, etc.
      Originally posted by wufan View Post

You are correct that BLM and Antifa aren’t logical, so why are you trying to beat them with a tenant of knowledge that they reject? BLM has nothing to do with race. It’s an anti-American revolutionary philosophy. TBL is ideologically opposed to BLM. You invite one, you invite both.
      All very interesting. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
        1. Clarifying the difference between Black Lives Matter the statement and Black Lives Matter the organization.

2. Thin Blue Line refers to police being the only thing between society and lawlessness, not appreciation for all first responders.

3. If your response to Black Lives Matter is White Lives Matter I do think it warrants some introspection. If the phrase were Black Lives Matter More, for example, then a different ball of wax.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Equality wins again!
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Supporting the police is political now?

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                Supporting the police is political now?

Yes. There is a coalition that believes that America is systemically evil and cannot be cured. The police are the militant wing of this evil. That’s why BLM keeps focusing on cop killing and not other black issues. Get rid of the police as we know it. Deputize the mob and rebuild America in your image. The DNC believes this as evidence by their support and censure of black MLK Democrats.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• What I have never understood is this, why is the police hate being turned in to a race thing by BLM? Aren't police and first responders a cross section of races, genders, sexual orientation, religion? Look at the Floyd police officers. One black (or mixed), one asian, and the rest white. You never will hear that though. It is always "five white cops".

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    What I have never understood is this, why is the police hate being turned in to a race thing by BLM? Aren't police and first responders a cross section of races, genders, sexual orientation, religion? Look at the Floyd police officers. One black (or mixed), one asian, and the rest white. You never will hear that though. It is always "five white cops".
                    Because America is systemically racist. That means that anyone participating in the institution of policing is responsible for the disparate outcome of black people. When America is evil, you either support evil or you actively oppose it. There is a civil war of ideas here and the left is WAY out in front because most Americans don’t even understand what ideas they have.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

1. Clarifying the difference between Black Lives Matter the statement and Black Lives Matter the organization.

2. Thin Blue Line refers to police being the only thing between society and lawlessness, not appreciation for all first responders.

3. If your response to Black Lives Matter is White Lives Matter I do think it warrants some introspection. If the phrase were Black Lives Matter More, for example, then a different ball of wax.
                      What about All Lives Matter?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You are racist!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

If it's hard for you to say Black Lives Matter, I think it's problematic. I'm not talking about being forced to chant it by a crowd of white college kids, because **** them. I'm saying like if asked "Do Black Lives Matter?" Can you say, "Yes, Black Lives Matter," If you find that difficult, as I did for a while, then ask yourself why? Like, is somehow my white life devalued if I say that Black Lives Matter? It shouldn't be. So, you know, I have no problem saying Guatemalan Trans Carnival Workers lives matter, because they do. So do White Ivy League Snot Nose kids. South Wichita Meth Heads Lives Matter. I can go on all day. So, yes, ultimately, all lives matter. But, if that's the case it should be no problem saying Black Lives Matter.

Again, the organization is a different thing.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• black lives matter, of course they do

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                              If it's hard for you to say Black Lives Matter, I think it's problematic. I'm not talking about being forced to chant it by a crowd of white college kids, because **** them. I'm saying like if asked "Do Black Lives Matter?" Can you say, "Yes, Black Lives Matter," If you find that difficult, as I did for a while, then ask yourself why? Like, is somehow my white life devalued if I say that Black Lives Matter? It shouldn't be. So, you know, I have no problem saying Guatemalan Trans Carnival Workers lives matter, because they do. So do White Ivy League Snot Nose kids. South Wichita Meth Heads Lives Matter. I can go on all day. So, yes, ultimately, all lives matter. But, if that's the case it should be no problem saying Black Lives Matter.

Again, the organization is a different thing.
                              Everyone already agrees with the statement. It needs not be said out loud anymore than the statement, “child abuse is wrong.” So, why did you have a problem saying it? Because it IMPLIES that you DON’T believe it.

Why won’t you say, Make America Great Again? Wouldn’t it be good to MAGA? It should be no problem proudly agreeing with this.

Im not talking about the President.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Ok, I'm "getting tired"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X