Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

So, I quickly go check on the source of your response. Let's see......

Dissentmagazine.org

“A pillar of leftist intellectual provocation”
    New York Times

"Dissent is a quarterly magazine of politics and ideas. Founded by Irving Howe and Lewis Coser in 1954, it quickly established itself as one of America’s leading intellectual journals and a mainstay of the democratic left".
    But this is sciiiience.

Why would a conservative like Cold dig into the articles of a third-rate leftist site to try and win an internet fight?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Dude, I don't read any of your long winded or heavy quoted posts.
      That's unfortunate. I wish I would have known that fact before I attempted to give your question serious time and consideration. I will make note of that for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's unfortunate. I wish I would have known that fact before I attempted to give your question serious time and consideration. I will make note of that for the future.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

But this is sciiiience.

Why would a conservative like Cold dig into the articles of a third-rate leftist site to try and win an internet fight?
          The 2nd article was loose on the data, this is true, but I included it just the same for nuance purposes. Did you accidentally skip over the first article though? It was the one chock full of data making Sweden look like an unmitigated disaster.

Comment

So, I quickly go check on the source of your response. Let's see......

Dissentmagazine.org

“A pillar of leftist intellectual provocation”
            New York Times

"Dissent is a quarterly magazine of politics and ideas. Founded by Irving Howe and Lewis Coser in 1954, it quickly established itself as one of America’s leading intellectual journals and a mainstay of the democratic left".
            It's not like I subscribe to the ******* thing lol. It was just a Google flex bro. Ad hominem much? Comments are comments and facts are facts. If the 2nd article scares you focus on the first. You're free to make up your own mind, but at least read before you discount. We aren't talking about Marxism here. This is a savage disease that has our world under siege. This isn't politics... F... F... Sakes. :)

Comment

It's not like I subscribe to the ******* thing lol. It was just a Google flex bro. Ad hominem much? Comments are comments and facts are facts. If the 2nd article scares you focus on the first. You're free to make up your own mind, but at least read before you discount. We aren't talking about Marxism here. This is a savage disease that has our world under siege. This isn't politics... F... F... Sakes. :)
              Yes, and the facts are that these "sources" are unreliable. That's the point.

Another fact, the data is too questionable to definitively say that this "savage disease has our world under siege." I think you could potentially say "savage politicians have our world under siege" though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yes, and the facts are that these "sources" are unreliable. That's the point.

Another fact, the data is too questionable to definitively say that this "savage disease has our world under siege." I think you could potentially say "savage politicians have our world under siege" though.
                I wouldn't call Trump savage. Hubristic and emotionally imbalanced.

Comment

.... This is a savage disease that has our world under siege. This isn't politics... F... F... Sakes. :)
                  7.75 Billion vs 25 million

Comment

• Comment

Thin Blue Line has become a polarizing symbol as has BLM. Neither should be particularly controversial on their face.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Sounds like the district doesn’t allow any political speech. Good on them for upholding this value equally.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• I would sue the school district.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Sounds like the district doesn’t allow any political speech. Good on them for upholding this value equally.
                            Unfortunately, what tragically happened at one of the district's schools, the heroic act of a former teacher/assistant coach at that school turned police officer, the first responders to that school (including police) that still have a relationship with the student body, it should not be considered "political" by anyone (except someone "cold" to that situation, but bending over for a political one). Just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Unfortunately, what tragically happened at one of the district's schools, the heroic act of a former teacher/assistant coach at that school turned police officer, the first responders to that school (including police) that still have a relationship with the student body, it should not be considered "political" by anyone (except someone "cold" to that situation, but bending over for a political one). Just my opinion.
                              Well, BLM and Antifa find it to be a political symbol. There are other ways to honor these folks minus the flag. If I’m the district I do the same thing, and when someone wants to sloganeer for the left, they get the same treatment. Equality wins the day!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Usually Wufan is logical.
                                BLM and Antifa aren’t logical. They act only on emotion.
                                Logic says BLM is equal to WLM which can be construed as Racist.
                                BLM is not equal to All Lives Matter which is not racist.
                                BLM is not equal to the “Thin Blue Line” because there are black, Latin, White, etc. first responders, police, fire, EMT’s, etc.
                                The Thin Blue Line is not racist.
                                But why use Logic when we can be emotional.

Comment

Working...
                                X