Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Everyone already agrees with the statement. It needs not be said out loud anymore than the statement, “child abuse is wrong.” So, why did you have a problem saying it? Because it IMPLIES that you DON’T believe it.

Why won’t you say, Make America Great Again? Wouldn’t it be good to MAGA? It should be no problem proudly agreeing with this.

Im not talking about the President.
    1. Well, I think the issue is that not everyone agrees and their actions and words say so.

2. That would mean that I felt America wasn't already great. It was in 2016 and it is in 2020. Millions of immigrants agree with me.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• What about, “I can’t breathe”? Am I morally obligated to tell someone that shouts this at a protest that they can in fact breathe, or are we supposed to hold all political statements as factual expressions?

Post modernism, which critical race theory is based on, doesn’t even believe that language holds truth. In fact it espouses that language is a form of power. By crafting language, and what one says, and what one does, you are shifting the balance of power. If you speak to one of these loons that is running these protests, you can’t get through to them because you are trying to take power from them. It’s mansplaining. You are conceding power to these people if you chant with them.

Words are violence. Silence is violence. Speech is power. Say her name!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
        1. Well, I think the issue is that not everyone agrees and their actions and words say so.

2. That would mean that I felt America wasn't already great. It was in 2016 and it is in 2020. Millions of immigrants agree with me.
        What actions and deeds demonstrate that people think black lives don’t matter?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/02/u...ronavirus.html

Trust me... that's the face of a troll. I know these things...

A New Coronavirus Adviser Roils the White House With Unorthodox Ideas

Dr. Scott Atlas arrived at the White House as a coronavirus contrarian, questioning controls like masks. He has angered top health officials while pushing a suite of disputed policy prescriptions.
          WASHINGTON — Dr. Scott W. Atlas has argued that the science of mask wearing is uncertain, that children cannot pass on the coronavirus and that the role of the government is not to stamp out the virus but to protect its most vulnerable citizens as Covid-19 takes its course.

Ideas like these, both ideologically freighted and scientifically disputed, have propelled the radiologist and senior fellow at Stanford University’s conservative Hoover Institution into President Trump’s White House, where he is pushing to reshape the administration’s response to the pandemic.

Mr. Trump has embraced Dr. Atlas, as has Mark Meadows, the White House chief of staff, even as he upsets the balance of power within the White House coronavirus task force with ideas that top government doctors and scientists like Anthony S. Fauci, Deborah L. Birx and Jerome Adams, the surgeon general, find misguided — even dangerous — according to people familiar with the task force’s deliberations.

That might be the point.

“I think Trump clearly does not like the advice he was receiving from the people who are the experts — Fauci, Birx, etc. — so he has slowly shifted from their advice to somebody who tells him what he wants to hear,” said Dr. Carlos del Rio, an infectious disease expert at Emory University who is close to Dr. Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator.
          “He has many great ideas,” Mr. Trump told reporters at a White House briefing last month with Dr. Atlas seated feet away. “And he thinks what we’ve done is really good, and now we’ll take it to a new level.”

The core of his appeal in the West Wing rests in his libertarian-style approach to disease management in which the government focuses on small populations of at-risk individuals — the elderly, the sick and the immune-compromised — and minimizes restrictions for the rest of the population, akin to an approach used to disastrous effect in Sweden. The argument: Most people infected by the coronavirus will not get seriously ill, and at some point, enough people will have antibodies from Covid-19 to deprive the virus of carriers — “herd immunity.”

“Once you get to a certain number — we use the word herd — once you get to a certain number, it’s going to go away,” Mr. Trump told Laura Ingraham on Fox News on Monday night.
          Before joining the task force, Dr. Atlas pitched his ideas as a health commentator on Fox News, which is in part how he attracted Mr. Trump’s attention. His arrival at the White House has coincided with less visible roles for Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci, the director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
          The equivalent of replacing a Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci with a Dr. Atlas in the middle of a pandemic, would be chopping your ***** off just prior to your honeymoon night. Sometimes it feels like Mr. Trump is rolling trolls just for little ol' me. What a clueless individual. *sigh*

Good thing we've got an election coming up right? Right!? We've got a Covidiot and a puppet for the Communist party on the ticket. Which one to choose!!!111111 *sigh*

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/02/u...ronavirus.html

The equivalent of replacing a Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci with a Dr. Atlas in the middle of a pandemic, would be chopping your ***** off just prior to your honeymoon night. Sometimes it feels like Mr. Trump is rolling trolls just for little ol' me. What a clueless individual. *sigh*

Good thing we've got an election coming up right? Right!? We've got a Covidiot and a puppet for the Communist party on the ticket. Which one to choose!!!111111 *sigh*
            Wrong thread.
            Livin the dream

Comment

What actions and deeds demonstrate that people think black lives don’t matter?
              Charlottesville

Comment

Charlottesville
                Yes, there are racists out there. It is illegal to kill. It is illegal to discriminate. They are arguing that racism is systemic. Is that what you are arguing, or are you agreeing with everyone on the right that individual acts of racism still exist?
                Livin the dream

Comment

Wrong thread.
                  Naw... this thread is about Trump sucking.

Comment

Yes, there are racists out there. It is illegal to kill. It is illegal to discriminate. They are arguing that racism is systemic. Is that what you are arguing, or are you agreeing with everyone on the right that individual acts of racism still exist?
                    I think there are individual acts of racism.

I think there are systemic issues while maybe not racist on their face, have disparate impact on black people.

But in keeping with the thread title. Trump sucks, be sure to vote twice

Comment

If it's hard for you to say Black Lives Matter, I think it's problematic. I'm not talking about being forced to chant it by a crowd of white college kids, because **** them. I'm saying like if asked "Do Black Lives Matter?" Can you say, "Yes, Black Lives Matter," If you find that difficult, as I did for a while, then ask yourself why? Like, is somehow my white life devalued if I say that Black Lives Matter? It shouldn't be. So, you know, I have no problem saying Guatemalan Trans Carnival Workers lives matter, because they do. So do White Ivy League Snot Nose kids. South Wichita Meth Heads Lives Matter. I can go on all day. So, yes, ultimately, all lives matter. But, if that's the case it should be no problem saying Black Lives Matter.

Again, the organization is a different thing.
                      Isn’t that a statement of the obvious to any rational human being? Of course black lives matter, just like any human life. I feel like when it’s separated out like that, it makes it seem like black lives matter more than any other life. There were more white people killed by cops than black people. Do their lives not matter?

If a black person is filmed being shot at by a white police officer, it seems like it’s assumed just because the guy is black. That’s it. No other circumstances exist. That’s a problem. And then to compound the problem, the .01% of actual incidents where bad cops are involved and doing something inherently wrong, we should then defund the entire police department and assume all cops are bad/racist. And anyone who disagrees with that stance is a racist. And the media just fans the flames. Nothing else matters. Rapists don’t matter. Murderers don’t matter. Sex crimes don’t matter. Just black guys getting shot at by cops apparently for no reason other than them being black. Is that really what this whole movement is behind?

It sure seems a lot of those getting arrested at these protests are people who have decent rap sheets. In essence, the people who don’t respect the law want it to disappear because... duh... they don’t follow it. So no police = they can truly do whatever the eff they want. I’m going off topic now, but the movement was flawed from the beginning and is showing no signs of rational thought or solutions.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I think there are individual acts of racism.

I think there are systemic issues while maybe not racist on their face, have disparate impact on black people.

But in keeping with the thread title. Trump sucks, be sure to vote twice
                        We already arrest and try people for individual acts. What are the systemic issues? We should fight these together.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• More black and Hispanic people are anti-Semitic. I think we should fix that.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Black Hebrew Israelite lives Matter!
                            Livin the dream

Comment

1. Clarifying the difference between Black Lives Matter the statement and Black Lives Matter the organization.

2. Thin Blue Line refers to police being the only thing between society and lawlessness, not appreciation for all first responders.

3. If your response to Black Lives Matter is White Lives Matter I do think it warrants some introspection. If the phrase were Black Lives Matter More, for example, then a different ball of wax.
                              I'm gonna' take a stab here and engage in some 'high brow' dialog with you:

1. So you believe law enforcement is targeting black Americans (See #3 below). Hmm. In spite of your claimed distinction between the two groups, they do agree on that. No?

2. So the Thin Blue Line is exclusionary. Ok. Good metaphor there, but it basically shoots down #3. Or was that your way of being cheeky?

3. Anyone can say or think whatever they like. Do you have a problem with that? You don't seem to when people are shouting their beliefs (and destroying stuff that doesn't belong to them) down the middle of Main St. right? More white Americans were killed by police last year than black Americans. Why can't I say white lives matter? Should they matter less when killed at the hands of LEO. You seem to be implying that.

What do you think about biden learning about roaches by observing the actions of black kids? He said that, ok? Was it a slip?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/02/u...ronavirus.html

I can't even believe I would reply to such inconsequential sulking, but, you've asked for it yet again.

blame.jpg

You're a man, right cold? Then get up off of your god**** knees and act like it!
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 3, 2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X