Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Why should white upper class politicians and people assume they know what is best for black communities? That is an issue I have. Shouldn't we be asking these specific communities and people what they think and what is important?
    Family is the number one core value in America regardless of race or political affiliation.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Why should white upper class politicians and people assume they know what is best for black communities? That is an issue I have. Shouldn't we be asking these specific communities and people what they think and what is important?
      I think they are telling us. Now, has the mostly white woke mob hijacked a lot of their movement? Yes. That's unfortunate.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Why do you attack BOBB? He states the liberal argument in a non-combative way, and half the time doesn't even fully agree with the argument -- he is merely articulating it for what it is. Your aggressive and sometimes condescending attitude toward him his awkward to me. I'm a conservative to the core, but I consider BOBB to be one of the friendliest and most fun guys on shockernet.
        SBT lacks a solid experiential foundation for his beliefs. When they are challenged, he attacks hard in an attempt to simulate confidence. But what he doesn't know, what he can't possibly understand, is that true confidence in your convictions is signified by calm and inner peace.

...kinda like all my posts on Covid.

SBT strikes me as the kinda guy that would bomb a clinic or paste political propaganda all over his panel van. Just sayin'... :/

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

What we attribute as racism has much more to do with income inequality than racism. If you look at the white people shot by police, you will find them in the very same economic strata as the blacks that get shot. The white people shot do the same resisting, exhibit the same behaviors and get into the same trouble. Instead of looking into the commonalities of those shot by police, we separate them into black and white, then start arguing over how it is or isn't racism.

As for getting shot on a traffic stop, I heard LeBron say that he has to warn his kids how to behave if they encounter police. He went on to say that white dads don't have to do this with their sons. I thought for a moment, then I realized, yes, I had that talk with my dad, I also have had that talk with my boys. The talk came with my learners permit and then again, when I got my license. My dad taught me exactly how to behave when encountered by the police, including not incriminating myself, but most of all, to be polite and cooperative. And yes, my dad told me and I passed it to my boys, this is how you stay out of jail and don't end up shot. The talk had zero to do with race, just staying alive.

Yes, there is racism all around us, its nowhere near what it was 25 years ago. Systematic racism, no. Redining doesn't happen anymore, banks loan money colorblind. Colleges actively recruit minorities, so does big business. There is no way to change the heart of a bigot, but systematic racism has effectively been eliminated.
          That is absurd of him to say. I grew up in an area that was old and blighted and my parents didn't have much money. Both of my parents worked so i was with my older siblings most all of the time. I distinctly remember my father having conversations with us about dealing with the police and what not to do. Doesn't matter what race you are. The police in the area I grew up in were also notorious for targeting youth (white, black, brown, yellow, orange) and my father wanted to make sure we understood how to act (don't be combative, do as they instruct you to do, and certainly do not run).

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I think they are telling us. Now, has the mostly white woke mob hijacked a lot of their movement? Yes. That's unfortunate.
            What are they saying?
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

SBT lacks a solid experiential foundation for his beliefs. When they are challenged, he attacks hard in an attempt to simulate confidence. But what he doesn't know, what he can't possibly understand, is that true confidence in your convictions is signified by calm and inner peace.

...kinda like all my posts on Covid.

SBT strikes me as the kinda guy that would bomb a clinic or paste political propaganda all over his panel van. Just sayin'... :/
              You first:

Get up off of your knees and address me like a man you 1/2 an unoriginal Snowflake.

Aww, just forget it and stay down there where you’re nice and safe, since your buds from the bar ain’t here.

En garde! ; D

crybaby.jpg

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 4, 2020, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Why do you attack BOBB? He states the liberal argument in a non-combative way, and half the time doesn't even fully agree with the argument -- he is merely articulating it for what it is. Your aggressive and sometimes condescending attitude toward him his awkward to me. I'm a conservative to the core, but I consider BOBB to be one of the friendliest and most fun guys on shockernet.
                Ee gads! ; D

I come home from a hearty day of work only to have to confront baseless and one-sided accusations like yours? Are you sh*****g me? Since when is asking someone to better "clarify gross over-generalizations please," to anyone on this board, too aggressive? And further, asking him to clarify those same obviously gross generalizations makes you feel awkward? When was the block function disabled?

That turd, unprovoked except for some honest questions, called me an unserious ******* ignorant moron, who in no way represents those of -ahem- higher learning from WSU (I guess he was referring to himself, eh?). You thought that was alright? That right there shows you he'll resort to name calling, rather than to answer my honest inquiries. Come to think of it, that would be a good separate topic: Why do progressives (and cold) resort to name-calling when taken to task for spouting gross and stupid over-generalizations like, for example, 'Racism is inherent in America Today?'
                ***************** HOLY BATSHIT CRAZY STUPID EDIT: TRUE STORY. I DIDN'T KNOW OUR RESIDENT TROLL, COLD, HAD ALREADY STARTED A THREAD WITH BASICALLY THAT VERY SUBJECT! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, who'da thought it? ************************************************** ***

Back to the more pressing matter: Is this not the political board? Do you see me go over to the corona board with some of the ghouls over there like cold and engage? No, I let them be what they are because I don't want that stink on me. But, conversely, when that ghoul comes over here to the political forum spouting unoriginal ramblings posted from other web sites he'll probably meet some resistance, wouldn't you think? Yet I haven't seen you taking others to task for defending themselves as I have with bobb, in the other, numerous, daily, examples of the same type of exchanges. It happens sometimes like that Kung. C’mon Man! ; D

Oh, and by the way Kung, the Molech posts on the other topics on this forum, they are a j-o-k-e. Are you offended by them, or did you realize that? Serious question.
                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 4, 2020, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• There are other forms of racism than the ones we usually think about.

We Can't Talk About Racism Without Talking About Colourism

Comment

With broad strokes like that it's no surprise you don't answer my serious inquiries.
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 4, 2020, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• bolton.jpg

It was good, and surprising, to see the Walrus come out and defend his President from what was an obviously well orchestrated lie. Bravo.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

What are they saying?
                        Third Way is a centrist think tank that offers fresh thinking and modern solutions to the most challenging problems in U.S. public policy, including the economy, energy, national security and social policies.

Comment

• I’m sorry Bob. several of those polls were from 2019. Most of it was mostly “how are you going to vote.”

What is BLM telling us? You seem to be dodging this. To me, they are telling us they want a Marxist, authoritarian society that doesn’t believe in property rights. What systems of racism do we need to be fighting?
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I’m sorry Bob. several of those polls were from 2019. Most of it was mostly “how are you going to vote.”

What is BLM telling us? You seem to be dodging this. To me, they are telling us they want a Marxist, authoritarian society that doesn’t believe in property rights. What systems of racism do we need to be fighting?
                            I've said over and over that the organization BLM is ****ed. That doesn't mean that black people don't have legitimate grievances with how they are treated in this country. I haven't seen a whole lot of black people at BLM protests, fwiw.

Comment

• Watching cnn and msnbc today, one would think there are mobs of white people whipping the **** out of black people rather than the other way around, and to state such a truth condemns one as a right-winger by these same delusional groups. This country has elected a black man for President twice.

More white people are killed by cops than black people. Many more white civilians are killed by black's than vice versa. Talk about conspiracy theorist's.

I don't think anyone on this board has a any idea what systemic racism means, with examples to verify so. All those theorist's can say is their President is a racist. Yeah, the same guy created opportunity zones. Un huh.

Ok mind-readers, explain this:

GettyImages_1203781831.0.jpg

Comment

I've said over and over that the organization BLM is ****ed. That doesn't mean that black people don't have legitimate grievances with how they are treated in this country. I haven't seen a whole lot of black people at BLM protests, fwiw.
                                I’m following you now.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X