Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You lost me at combined NBC/WSJ poll. What a joke. It's propaganda Cold. These "polls" are baseless and garbage. Stop masquerading and just say it.
    I know the weakness in his constituency is real because I am part of it. I was a massive Trumper up until around May.

Comment

• It was good to see our President ignore the threats of a panicky Governor and go to Kenosha to promote healing and provide needed assistance for the overworked police force there. Wisconsin loves Law & Order.

He felt their pain.

He ain't gonna give in and bow down to the blm mob...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I know the weakness in his constituency is real because I am part of it. I was a massive Trumper up until around May.
        Problem is nobody here believes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Problem is nobody here believes this.
          I voted for Trump. I won't vote for him again. Your sample size is not random, but judgmental.....and tainted. Take a look at the metrics, if you do (and especially the approval ratings), you will see the trend up to the convention was a gradual down shift, it seems to be levelling out.

He was in good shape until the pandemic hit, I was convinced not to vote for him again quite some time ago. A lot of people have given him credit for the economy, the economy is being propped up right now. Unless another stimulus package is put together, reality will set in in the fall when the PPP expires and hotels and airlines start laying people off. I'd say Delta, American and United will probably lay around 60K people off. That will have at least some impact on Wichita. I would say if there hasn't been already, there will be cancellation of orders (airlines will have ample excess capacity and will not need to spend money on new equipment).

Here's the dillema for the republicans....do they accept the fact that Trump will lose and crash the economy (which it seems like they want to do right now) or do they keep pumping money in to continue to prop the economy up until after the election? I'd guess it will depend on whether the republican congresscritters believe he can be re-elected.

Comment

• Spirit, Textron, and Bombardier have been making continual major layoffs since last May and they continue. They've been planning this for a months which included furloughs besides the layoffs. My neighbor was furloughed from April to August by Textron. He wasn't one of the many who were let go, but many others were. We will see how much else will happen but the majority has probably already taken place.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I voted for Trump.
              I don't believe anybody who says they voted for trump, but won't now. Nothing has changed except the democrats have nominated a candidate with dementia and are now showing their full anti-law and order colors.

Comment

I voted for Trump. I won't vote for him again.
                Well, I'll be the one cancelling out your vote. I didn't vote for Trump 4 years ago, but the alternative has totally tuned me out. While I don't like Trump's tweets and such any better now than I ever have, he did have the economy humming and employment up before the pandemic. Meanwhile, the left and most of the media doesn't want peace in the streets, they stoke the fires. The left and most of the media do not have the backs of the very large percentage of good police as they prop up the hate movements. Biden is a stumbling puppet. Can you imagine the field day the press would have if Trump was doing all the creepy touchy, feely, look in my eyes crap. I'm not saying Biden "has a problem" (but he might), it's just not what one should do with total strangers. You think all of Biden's stumbling around with his words doesn't get noticed by other countries, friend or foe? My biggest problem right now is the media bias whether it's live TV, Hollywood types, or print. They have way too much power. Why aren't they talking about the hate speech we've seen by protestors instead of using misleading headlines?

Would I rather have someone else then Trump? Yes. That, however, doesn't outweigh my total distrust for what is being allowed to happen in the streets, the media bias, and the far left movement that is getting more than a toehold in controlling our future.

Comment

• I know. It's weird because now the left are going to vote for a person guilty of the very thing they detest their current President for: grabbing 'em by the cootie-cat and strong-arming the Ukraine.

I don't know anybody who says they voted for Trump but won't now. Not one...

Every one that I do know of is now appropriately incensed at the amount of slurs, downright lies, shame and blame that have been a part of 1/2 of the Republic's psyche for 4 years now, all the way up to the democratic national convention the week before last. Poor michelle obama. Talk about a dog whistle. C'mon man!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's the spirit cold! Get offa' that comfortable fence and give in and take a knee...

half a snowflake.jpg

Totally credible...
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 2, 2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I don't believe anybody who says they voted for trump, but won't now. Nothing has changed except the democrats have nominated a candidate with dementia and are now showing their full anti-law and order colors.
                      One thing DID change though ... he backed his promises and executed a conservative agenda at a breathtaking pace. What he was able to accomplish even in the face of a rigged special investigation against him is absolutely stunning.

He had the economy cranking in unprecedented fashion. Can you imagine if he HADN'T had it where it was BEFORE coronavirus hit? If we had still been sitting on Obama/Biden's economy when coronavirus hit -- well I just cannot even imagine.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

What he was able to accomplish even in the face of a rigged special investigation against him is absolutely stunning.
                        He's got a pretty good chin, eh?

The Snowflakes are just plain jealous! That's qualifies as worse than stupid...
                        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 2, 2020, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I voted for Trump. I won't vote for him again. Your sample size is not random, but judgmental.....and tainted. Take a look at the metrics, if you do (and especially the approval ratings), you will see the trend up to the convention was a gradual down shift, it seems to be levelling out.

He was in good shape until the pandemic hit, I was convinced not to vote for him again quite some time ago. A lot of people have given him credit for the economy, the economy is being propped up right now. Unless another stimulus package is put together, reality will set in in the fall when the PPP expires and hotels and airlines start laying people off. I'd say Delta, American and United will probably lay around 60K people off. That will have at least some impact on Wichita. I would say if there hasn't been already, there will be cancellation of orders (airlines will have ample excess capacity and will not need to spend money on new equipment).

Here's the dillema for the republicans....do they accept the fact that Trump will lose and crash the economy (which it seems like they want to do right now) or do they keep pumping money in to continue to prop the economy up until after the election? I'd guess it will depend on whether the republican congresscritters believe he can be re-elected.
                          lmao ok.

And you’re changing your vote for Sleepy Joe because...?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

lmao ok.

And you’re changing your vote for Sleepy Joe because...?
                            Because for the second straight election Bernie isn’t on the ticket.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• I can see some of the people who vote more based on emotion not vote for Trump this time around. They may have given him a try because HRC was such a repulsive option. As emotion based voters they cannot see past what a cad Trump is and won’t allow themselves to acknowledge the positives his administration have been responsible for and aren’t able to grasp what a catastrophe voting for Biden will be. Hopefully they don’t vote for either or pick a third party option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

One thing DID change though ... he backed his promises and executed a conservative agenda at a breathtaking pace. What he was able to accomplish even in the face of a rigged special investigation against him is absolutely stunning.

He had the economy cranking in unprecedented fashion. Can you imagine if he HADN'T had it where it was BEFORE coronavirus hit? If we had still been sitting on Obama/Biden's economy when coronavirus hit -- well I just cannot even imagine.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X