Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Trump drove 'em nuts didn't he? No?

Maybe. Everything is symbolic since there isn’t any objective reality. Trump is the symbol of tyranny that keeps these people grounded in “something”

Livin the dream

Comment

• Premier League Kicks Black Lives Matter to the Curb, Strips BLM Patches off Jerseys

The Premier Football League has dropped the organization and adopted its own anti-racism movement which is far more inclusive and apolitical.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...es-matter-plf/

The Premier League won’t stop supporting an anti-racism message but will actually focus on it being inclusive for all races, not just focusing on one alongside an organization that tends to gravitate towards being racist itself.

There is a clear difference between the concept of black lives mattering and the Black Lives Matter movement. One is a standard belief that all western people should embrace in the name of freedom and the true concept of equality. The other is a political organization with Marxist intent as admitted by its founders and its leaders.

This fact is so obvious and the move by the Premier League so logical that it’s a wonder we’re not doing this here in America with our sports teams.

Comment

• Bravo!!! Guarantee none of the pansy leagues in the US will do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Bravo!!! Guarantee none of the pansy leagues in the US will do this.
          I think that the Black Lives Matter organization has a strong hold on the Democrat Party. V.P. Candidate Harris and others in the Biden organization have been involved in raising money or at least helping fund the bailing out of jail, violent protesters and putting them back on the street where they continue their fight only to get arrested again.

Even our Democrat Shockernet friends like BOBB and "Revenge" have only come out to say (that I remember anyway and please let me know when if I'm wrong) that the protests have been co-opted by violence which has taken away from the actual George Floyd message (which is 1 step forward but not far enough imo). I don't remember them ever denouncing the "Black Lives Matter" organization like the Premier Football Pro League has in Europe. Winning the election is more important to the Democrats than true Social Justice which is part of calling others racists who denounce racism, and the "Basket of Deplorables" plus that movie that came out (it was supposed to be comical i think) where the deplorables were hunted and killed.

Comment

• BOBB did denounce the organization. BLM is, however, coopting the message (is high at this point is less clear cut) in a dangerous way. That is one thing I will give kudos to the RNC for. They censure crazy right wingers. The DNC censures the Dems that oppose BLM.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Looks like we might have uncovered the BLM funding source...

A group led by one of the founders of Black Lives Matter has ties to a progressive pro-China organization that acts as a fiscal sponsor to the group, according to a new report by a conservative think tank.

Comment

• If I was China, Russia, N. Korea, Iran, or any other rogue nation, I would fund every anti-American organization I could find. It's the obvious play.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Maybe. Everything is symbolic since there isn’t any objective reality. Trump is the symbol of tyranny that keeps these people grounded in “something”

Yes. Claiming the President of the United States is a russian pawn defies any level of objective reality, but it was done for "something" other than sheer hate, like tyranny?

And that "tyranny" is grounded in an honest disdain for communism then, and it's not really your President they hate? I take back every bad thing I ever said about those cheatin', lyin', worse-than-a-fool, ignorant and condescending Snowflakes, if that's the case.

joy.jpg
                  Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 18, 2020, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    2 takeaways from the Pittsburgh game last night. Alejandro Villanueva is a hero and patriot and should be a person that we all look up to. He covered his mandated Antwon Rose patch with the name Alwyn Cashe, a Silver Star Awarded serviceman who, after his Bradley fighting vehicle hit a roadside bomb in Iraq, he wasn't initially hurt, but when he tried to rescue those that were trapped in the vehicle he suffered 3rd degree burns over more than half his body and he died 3 weeks later. He ran INTO the fire. Hero.

Now, Antwon Rose. I've heard a lot about him. Wrote poetry. Great kid. Innocent. Shot in the back 3 times by a racist cop. I dug a little.

Police were dispatched to the area on a report of a shooting. The officer pulled over this car because it matched the description of the report. Rose and another backseat passenger exited the vehicle on foot and fled in opposite directions. The office followed Rose and shot him dead.

The officer was later charged with murder. He was found not guilty. I read the driver of the car was "jittery" and was let go. I read the officer was eventually fired, he claimed for a different reason, but I couldn't find a good enough source to confirm this, one way or the other.

I later found that the other backseat passenger, that initially got away, was found, and pleaded guilty to multiple offenses. He was remorseful in court for his actions and hopes to help other kids make better decisions when he gets out (6-22 years as this was his 3rd felony involving guns). So yes, he did the drive by. Also, an empty clip was found on Mr. Rose.

Draw your own conclusions.

Now, that doesn't mean he deserved to die. There are problems that COULD be fixed, like putting an officer into a situation like that early in his career, with lethal weaponry. Perhaps better rules for when an officer's gun can be drawn and fired. Maybe not sending new officers alone. Plenty of real world problems that need better answers. BUT, apparently there was a need to bow to the mob, and a total false narrative was built and sold to the world. And nothing is fixed except there's another dead teenager that clearly was an awful individual, a cop that was called to protect the public has to live with killing him, doesn't have a job and likely won't get another one, and the taxpayers are out $2 million in the civil lawsuit.

Oh, and all cops are racists.
                    Follow up mess from this game.

The Antwon Rose social justice helmet sticker drama in Pittsburgh took another turn on Thursday when safety Minkah Fitzpatrick said the sticker decision 'came from upstairs.' Fit

More info on the original incident that I could not find. Interesting comment from one of the players about "not knowing the details".......sadly, that's just about every discussion regarding one of these shootings.

Comment

• Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Completely unhinged and maniacal. Good on the dude who recorded them and then gave the ol' salute as they walked off.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            The fungus of western society.

I bet not a single one is employed.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              The grand jury is going to say that it was a clean shoot. It was the correct address. Even though they had a no knock warrant, they knocked. Taylor was listed as a person of interest in the warrant. The cops were shot at. The cops shot back and Taylor died. Tragic? Yes. Misconduct leading to death? Probably not.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

The grand jury is going to say that it was a clean shoot. It was the correct address. Even though they had a no knock warrant, they knocked. Taylor was listed as a person of interest in the warrant. The cops were shot at. The cops shot back and Taylor died. Tragic? Yes. Misconduct leading to death? Probably not.

Comment

Working...
                                X