No announcement yet.

Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how I'm supposed to educate myself on 'systemic racism and my involvement' but this clown can't even educate himself on the facts of an event, which are fairly easy to find out.

Keep blaming others. Keep getting shot for doing criminal things. Keep teaching your kids that the police are bad and putting them in a false sense of perpetual fear.

Nah, go eff yourself. I'm gonna live my life and not give any credence to what you say because you are an ignorant MFer. I'm not changing who I am. Stop covering for criminals, stop propagating fear and false information for your political agenda.

Good day. Go burn down your city. I don't really care. Lemmings. Losers.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Will the boyfriend get charged with 1st degree murder since his felonious act resulted in the death of his girlfriend? Is that a law that Kentucky has?
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Apparently she's more interested in inciting riots and looting than on talking about her and Hiden's agenda:

Comment

• More from the unhinged left wing antifa punks. Rather than engage in intelligent debate, they would rather act like animals. Come up on me while I'm dining and threaten me! I wish a muthf**a would! Vote for these idiots at your own peril people. This is what your entire country will look like.

Comment

• Back in my day, I’m not sure I could take this verbal abuse from a protestor (s); ole ‘mask face‘ and his partner in crime would require immediate medical attention...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Clay Travis and Whitlock have a great site. Whitlock is turning into quite the anti-woke crusader.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                Back in my day, I’m not sure I could take this verbal abuse from a protestor (s); ole ‘mask face‘ and his partner in crime would require immediate medical attention...

These right wing infiltrators stirring the pot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Apparently she's more interested in inciting riots and looting than on talking about her and Hiden's agenda:

Translation: Taylor was targeted and killed because she was black. All cops are bad and their goal is to kill black people.

Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

But it's peaceful................ AND abusive AND disgraceful. I guess someone has to take the brunt of the Anti-American crowd and police will be the one.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

It is also encouraging that Trump seems to be getting some more the African American youth vote as well, such as these kids flipping off the cop. Although, I would urge them to stop provoking the police. You can false flag the protests without doing this. Leave that to the real Antifa/BLM folks. But you can't help but admire their enthusiasm. They are really selling it, aren't they?

#MAGA

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I’ve always liked Charles, he doesn’t hold back...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              I’ve always liked Charles, he doesn’t hold back...

Literally the only reason I would watch any second of the NBA in its current form right now.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Internal document shows Trump officials were told to make comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse

Comment

Working...
                                X