No announcement yet.

Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think everyone knows by now that the police aren't going to be charged with any crime in the Breonna Taylor incident. And the reason is because they didn't commit any crime.

I obtained first hand information this morning from someone on the ground in Louisville. First, the mayor drove the settlement, pretty much everyone else wanted to fight it. Nothing more than a politician paying off some constituents. As I've said previously, Taylor is not the innocent savior the media (and family) claim. She hasn't worked as an EMT for at least 2 years if not 3 and the reason was that medication kept showing up missing on her watch. Not a good person. Also, the reports about the state of emergency are completely true and valid. This guy is doing undercover work. He sees the paid rioters, he knows they are gathering and they fully expect a disaster. To quote, "I've seen some **** in my time, but I have never seen anything like this....it's going to be bad". I certainly hope he's wrong and pray for the safety of the people in Louisville and anywhere else around the country these criminals choose to riot. FYI, my contact is a patriotic, proud black American.

Doesn't mean she deserved to die. But responsibility also exists for us as citizens to obey the law. If you hang around bad people and do bad things, your chance of being involved in something tragic goes up substantially. Her boyfriend shot at the police. You shoot at the police, expect bad things. Do bad things, expect the police to show up. These are not, or at least should not be, difficult equations to figure out.

This whole mess can be boiled down to one simple truth...how much more dangerous do you want to make it for law abiding citizens and most importantly, the police that protect and serve, and how much less dangerous do you want to make it for those folks that choose to not follow the law and do the right thing.

And frankly, it's just like taxes. The evil rich just don't pay enough taxes and we must take more from them. Never mind that those people pay by far the plurality of the taxes. They must pay more because rich man bad. Just like police officer bad and white man bad. Ignore the facts. Print the legend.

Comment

• If, right now it seems all but impossible, we can be truthful, we might be able to fix some real problems.

But if we continue to run with these false narratives, then we're going to continue to divide ourselves and that is not a good thing.

60 Minutes did an interview (as did MSNBC this morning) with H R McMaster and they certainly pushed their own narrative but I will say this, General McMaster is 100% correct about one thing, the continued divisiveness that is often times fueled by multiple foreign influences, is the biggest threat to our strength around the world. And that is on each and every one of us. We can come together as we did (mostly) in 2001 or we can continue on the current destructive path. It's our choice.

Comment

• My (and most people) theory is the dems went complete 'Scorched Earth' policy in the run-up to the 16 election. For God's sake they conspired with foreign nationals and claimed Trump is the one who plotted a victory by unsavory means. We as a nation are still in the throes of operation "Crossfire Hurricane." There. Is. No. Doubt. About. It.

#Resist is real and it's an all-hands effort: Undermine anyone, anywhere and at any time if it will hurt the Office of the Presidency. I wish it weren't so because I was looking forward to watching the Shocks last March, but this is a fight of their (libs) making. En Garde' (protect yourself at all times)!

How does this correlate to blm? They're all dem voters.

Comment

• In all of these police-involved shootings, has there still been any evidence that has pointed out that the police officers shot them because they were black? Because that’s the whole case here. Cops shoot black people because they’re black. Period.

In reality, BLM, the left, the media, ANTIFA are all the actual racists.

Insert a white person into any of these equations and nobody cares. And it’s not because black lives matter, it’s that Black Lives Matter MORE. And that by it’s very definition is racist.

The whole agenda and movement is based on lies. And there’s a scary amount of people that believe it. Now most of them are unemployed dregs on society who serve no purpose in life other than to make an excuse to break the law - rioting, looting, violent protests. These people are bored and mad and have nothing better to do. It’s too bad the spineless mayors didn’t do anything about it because they could squash it pretty quick if they wanted to. All of these protesters are big bad asses in their nice gatherings surrounded by their buddies. But isolate themselves to a single solitary jail cell and they’d crumble into a pile of bread crumbs.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I’ve also noticed that Black is now capitalized on news headlines when I peruse them on my phone. I’ve never noticed that before. That’s a new thing right?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              In all of these police-involved shootings, has there still been any evidence that has pointed out that the police officers shot them because they were black? Because that’s the whole case here. Cops shoot black people because they’re black. Period.

In reality, BLM, the left, the media, ANTIFA are all the actual racists.

Insert a white person into any of these equations and nobody cares. And it’s not because black lives matter, it’s that Black Lives Matter MORE. And that by it’s very definition is racist.

The whole agenda and movement is based on lies. And there’s a scary amount of people that believe it. Now most of them are unemployed dregs on society who serve no purpose in life other than to make an excuse to break the law - rioting, looting, violent protests. These people are bored and mad and have nothing better to do. It’s too bad the spineless mayors didn’t do anything about it because they could squash it pretty quick if they wanted to. All of these protesters are big bad asses in their nice gatherings surrounded by their buddies. But isolate themselves to a single solitary jail cell and they’d crumble into a pile of bread crumbs.
              A clarification in my view: it’s not that BLM more, it’s that western civilization is inherently evil and oppressive, and only oppression narratives are true. White people set up the US to benefit white people. Any narrative that doesn’t support that “truth” is not valid. Objective reality is not valid.

Also, while the “unemployed Dregs” make up most of the violence, there is an active and working strategy to bring in white elites to the cult. It’s easy to see unequal outcomes if you look for them. They’re literally everywhere. The cause and solution has been made easy by calling it out as a single overlapping narrative; Patriarchal capitalist colonist did this!
              Livin the dream

Comment

I’ve also noticed that Black is now capitalized on news headlines when I peruse them on my phone. I’ve never noticed that before. That’s a new thing right?
                This is new and has been debated in the wokisphere. It has been decided that Black shall be capitalized and white shall not be in most contexts. Asians are considered to be white adjacent and also shall not be capitalized, unless referring to middle-Easterners. The debate is still fierce when referring to Latinos, which have some white adjacent groups and some brown people. The whole thing is ****ed.
                Livin the dream

Comment

The fungus of western society.

I bet not a single one is employed.
                  I'm not sure that is accurate. Not the fungus part, but the employed part. I suspect at least some of them, perhaps a lot of them are getting a paycheck for doing what they are doing from whoever is funding this (i.e. China, George Soros and his ilk, etc).

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

This is new and has been debated in the wokisphere. It has been decided that Black shall be capitalized and white shall not be in most contexts. Asians are considered to be white adjacent and also shall not be capitalized, unless referring to middle-Easterners. The debate is still fierce when referring to Latinos, which have some white adjacent groups and some brown people. The whole thing is ****ed.
                    Thanks for the info. Seems racist to me.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Patriarchal capitalist colonist did this!
                      And Christian. Hence the faith monuments being desecrated, with absolutely no conscience or decency to spare.

Remember when the prior administration said this "And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."? How does he know that to be even true? Oh yeah, systemic racism, of course, since the guy can read minds. Because it had nothing to do with being rightfully concerned about mounting job losses, and permanently at that.

What kind of go***mn world is that POS living in? I guess all we have to do is look around us...

On a much-needed lighter topic; did anyone see one of NY's brighter light's, Schumer, get heckled today? Hilarious.

Those cheatin' bastards are gonna' reap what they've sown by their own hands. That's just plain and simple physics, even to dummies...
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 22, 2020, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          I have friends that believe this and that believe that incels are right wing. :(
                          Livin the dream

Comment

I have friends that believe this and that believe that incels are right wing. :(
                            New friends? Just a thought.

Comment

Lmfao.

I can admit when somebody on my side of the fence is in the wrong. But it seems many on the left are incapable of having any humility or admitting wrong. So it’s easier to just deny and forget about it.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thought he was a sports guy. Oh that's right, leftists ruin everything.b
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X