Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Stiglich
    @TStig822
    Salvation Army imposes a racial wokeness initiative. #SalvationArmy #Wokelash #woke

2:19 PM · Nov 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Tom Stiglich
      @TStig822
      Salvation Army imposes a racial wokeness initiative. #SalvationArmy #Wokelash #woke

2:19 PM · Nov 27, 2021·Twitter Web App
      Actually, I didn't believe it at first. So, I looked it up. OMG

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...cism-document/

If one truly wants to get "woke", read the comments. How really sad. I will never give money so they can print brochures to the general public. Does the Salvation Army really believe that when I drop money into the kettle, I think it is only going to whites and not any other race?? Crazy.

Comment

• That is literally the dumbest and most pointless thing I have ever seen. My goodness. What the ef is going on?

Comment

• From what I hear the Salvation Army is paying for this decision with donations and volunteer hours way down this year.

Rasmussen Research conducted a survey and asked respondents about their views on the charity, before and after learning of the race sensitivity program guide. Initially, the charity had overwhelmingly positive support, with 81 percent favorability to only 11 percent unfavorable. After learning of the racial program in the Salvation Army those numbers shifted significantly, to 41 percent favorable and 41 percent unfavorable.

Unfortunate but self-inflicted.

Hopefully, other charities will benefit and fill in the void.

Comment

• It's like being scolded by a teacher for something you didn't do and don't condone.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Colonel Munn…..lol. This is part of her bio:

Janet is the wife of an Anglo-American-egalitarian-husband and the mother of beautiful, articulate, and blessed young adults……

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Colonel Munn…..lol. This is part of her bio:

Janet is the wife of an Anglo-American-egalitarian-husband and the mother of beautiful, articulate, and blessed young racists……
                FTFY
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The Salvation Army takes an even deeper dive into wokedom

The Salvation Army, having faced a massive backlash because of November's "Let's Talk About Racism" guide, doesn't seem to have learned its lesson. It's now announced that, in January, it will be offering a two-day racial justice forum in Illinois.

Critical Race Theory exists in America because Marxists were unable to make headway with classic Marxist economic doctrines. Therefore, they went for America's weak underbelly, which is its racially fraught past. Whenever Blacks preach the CRT gospel, they can ignore the pathologies of their communities, the most profound of which is the absence of fathers, something traceable to the welfare state having supplanted men in the Black family. That's your systemic racism.

Comment

Working...
                  X