Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLM.jpg
    What kind of animal does something as sick as this?

This had better be an enhanced meme.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Well, shit’s getting real. More talk from protestors about clubbing cops in DC.

A Trump caravan went through Portland and got in multiple low level scuffles with counter protestors before one of them was killed. There was no immediate conflict at the time of the shooting. It appeared to be an execution.

The victim was wearing a blue lives matter patch and allegedly a Patriot Prayers hat. The shooter has a black power fist tattooed on his neck. The factions are wearing uniforms and lethal conflict is occurring.
      It's ok. Ted Wheeler's got this. I'm sure the execution was very peaceful.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Some are saying the dead Trump guy maced the other guy prior to being shot. Not clear. I don’t want to overstate anything.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          Some are saying the dead Trump guy maced the other guy prior to being shot. Not clear. I don’t want to overstate anything.
          https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...973677057?s=20

Comment

• Here's some more "preachin' in the streets" https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status...02266208645123

Comment

• Andy Ngo's Tweet of the shooting: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...83990351257600

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Open season on "Trumpers"? This ain't gonna be pretty folks.

Comment

• Both the shooter and the victim were in close proximity to each other earlier in the night during protests.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Look, I'm in the nonviolent camp. Guns don't have a place at protests, but these ceased to be protests a long time ago. They are nightly factional battles. If we look at shooters and shootees at these riots, it is fair to say America's best and brightest are not involved. Two sides of the same coin: right wing losers and left wing losers. That numbnuts midget in Minneapolis. The 17 year old star of his own video game that shot him. The Portland wacko that got shot last night. The shoe-scraping that shot him. These are not the people to inspire anyone of judgment or character to take up arms against their countrymen regardless of your choice in governing philosophy. There are a few things worth dying for in this world and fewer still worth killing for. Whatever is going on in the streets ain't it.

I'll say this as well. While the participants and messages are homegrown I'll bet anything a number of foreign powers are amplifying the message to weaken us.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      Look, I'm in the nonviolent camp. Guns don't have a place at protests, but these ceased to be protests a long time ago. They are nightly factional battles. If we look at shooters and shootees at these riots, it is fair to say America's best and brightest are not involved. Two sides of the same coin: right wing losers and left wing losers. That numbnuts midget in Minneapolis. The 17 year old star of his own video game that shot him. The Portland wacko that got shot last night. The shoe-scraping that shot him. These are not the people to inspire anyone of judgment or character to take up arms against their countrymen regardless of your choice in governing philosophy. There are a few things worth dying for in this world and fewer still worth killing for. Whatever is going on in the streets ain't it.

I'll say this as well. While the participants and messages are homegrown I'll bet anything a number of foreign powers are amplifying the message to weaken us.
                      Dunno if you can lump all of them together as "deplorable" or not, probably not.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                        Look, I'm in the nonviolent camp. Guns don't have a place at protests, but these ceased to be protests a long time ago. They are nightly factional battles. If we look at shooters and shootees at these riots, it is fair to say America's best and brightest are not involved. Two sides of the same coin: right wing losers and left wing losers. That numbnuts midget in Minneapolis. The 17 year old star of his own video game that shot him. The Portland wacko that got shot last night. The shoe-scraping that shot him. These are not the people to inspire anyone of judgment or character to take up arms against their countrymen regardless of your choice in governing philosophy. There are a few things worth dying for in this world and fewer still worth killing for. Whatever is going on in the streets ain't it.

Sure, because Portland is the only place it's not safe to wear a MAGA hat. Well, maybe Austin too. Then again...

And aren't we all just getting tired of watching those go****amn right-wingers running hog wild and burning other people's stuff and beating the stuffin's out of black people? They're just so crude.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Dunno if you can lump all of them together as "deplorable" or not, probably not.
                          cnn sure wouldn't. Just half of em of course.
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 30, 2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Maybe not deplorables, but every one, except the kid, so far as I can tell has a record and no measurable employment. Not a George Washington or Fidel Castro in the lot.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              Here's some more "preachin' in the streets" https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status...02266208645123
                              These people are effing screwed up in the head. They've listened to the media for almost 4 years tell em their President is a russian spy AND a racist to boot, which has, by all appearances, whipped them up into an ecstatic trance of hate and fire. Their god is molech and they reject free speech.

Oh yeah, and obama piped in with the whole racist thing, but claimed not just the President is racist, but the entire country is. Then, of course, the Portland mayor blames the violence on, you guessed, President Trump, which is no surprise, because he's in the class of idiots voting for Stinky-Fingers. These people also blame this virus and unemployment on Trump also, so it's just par for the coarse... ; D

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 30, 2020, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• I don’t think these BLM activists just believe Trump is a fascist. They believe western civilization is fascist. They believe it is rotten to the core. Capitalism is part of the problem. Slavery is part of the problem. Individuality is part of the problem. Everything is systemically wrong and it CAN NOT BE FIXED.

The Democrat platform needs to stand up against these people if they want to salvage what’s left of the party.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X