Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Problem is, they have been allowed to get so embolden. All won't get rounded up and/or will be let back out fairly quickly having not learned a thing. They will feel anything they do is for the "cause" and that means innocents will pay because if you are not with them, you are the enemy. The rhetoric has gotten so vile. It no longer has anything to do with BLM. That was just a front that they took advantage of to build momentum.

The fuel for all this is the real Democrat's silence. They stand on the sidelines, watch it happen, and then thrown another log on the fire, all in the name of getting elected. I've said before that I did not vote for Trump the last time around. However, this really isn't about Trump anymore. It's about whether YOU are also willing to throw another log on the fire. If the Democrats get full control, then they will become the targets of this hate and vitroil. However, to hold on to what they just won, they will bend.

If you have listened to their speech in these videos, you will find we now have our own homegrown radicals and terrorists.
    Silence? Heck, the future Vice President nominee was being rather vocal back in June.

IMG_20200831_111410.jpg

Comment

• Livin the dream

Comment

• Turley is legit.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          And when they all get thrown in jail, they will tell themselves that it was the Gestapo that rounded them up because they were fighting for 'freedom' and 'justice'.

And, it's me, the guy who voted for Trump that is 'brainwashed' right? Just checkin. Cause my washed brain seems to have missed the part where I'm supposed to go out like a zombie with thousands of other people, chant the same thing and pretty much act like a complete jackass and insane person devoid of reality. I went out this weekend, played golf with my buds, had a great time and overall enjoyed some living. If that's brainwashed..... Thank you to whomever brainwashed me!!
          Well of course, these same democrats and/or Snowflakes have spent nearly an entire presidential term stirring up hatred of Trump and playing one group against the other, as seen on cnn and msnbc nightly. They've spent the last 1/2 year politicizing the pandemic. They’ve encouraged the rioters. and stoked racial animosity. After Trump was duly elected as President of The Republic, the sucubbus was excusing the left’s incivility by saying that “you cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.” Say what?

Now, having contributed significantly to the hatred and division, Democrats say the only way to restore calm is to put them in power. IT'S POLITICAL EXTORTION. Talk about high crimes and/or misdemeanors. Now these weakling Victims want to put a serial groper in the White House? One who strong-armed the Ukraine, on tape even? And people who voted for Trump are the stupid ones? hahahah...

EZBhKtTUMAAgHJD.jpg

Because 2 + 2 = ? (talk about idiocracy come to life)
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 31, 2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Turley has now seen what has been obvious to even the most pedestrian of middle-class bread earners for the last 2 years. His reputation as a straight-shootin' middle of the road scholar is well deserved.

Free Speech is indeed concomitant to the civility of a Nation, certainly ours anyway. One could rightly say it's 'fundamental.' It should be protected, whatever the cost. In other words, All Lives Matter! No?

WLM.jpg
            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 31, 2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That crowd is full of atheistic zealots. It is a dogmatic religion. The police oppress. If they try to stop us, that proves their oppression. If they don’t try to stop us, we have won. This ideology rejects logic, rejects individualism, rejects objective reality, and embraces collectivism. This is a foreign thought process to America and is its enemy.
              It is a world view called Critical Theory

Comment

• Props to these people being assaulted in these videos out of DC and elsewhere for keeping their cool. I would likely knock these drugged out pathetic losers in to next week. Especially if you come at my wife or family.

These protesters are now seeing that the free ride they believe they are owed is not going to happen come November, so they are becoming even more well funded and angry. Buckle up because these entitled little punks will get even worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Props to these people being assaulted in these videos out of DC and elsewhere for keeping their cool. I would likely knock these drugged out pathetic losers in to next week. Especially if you come at my wife or family.

These protesters are now seeing that the free ride they believe they are owed is not going to happen come November, so they are becoming even more well funded and angry. Buckle up because these entitled little punks will get even worse.
                  Might be time to reincarnate Charles Bronson... RIP!

Death Wish 2020

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Trump demands 'patriotic education' in U.S. schools

Comment

• MSN POUNCES on Trump’s education initiative.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

MSN POUNCES on Trump’s education initiative.
                        Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Why?
                          I was just responding to the headline. It was supposed to be satirical. Obvious fail on my part.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

I was just responding to the headline. It was supposed to be satirical. Obvious fail on my part.
                            I know. I was playing along, sort of.

The word 'Patriotic' is some type of ominous dog-whistle these days.

Comment

He was good. He also portrayed Jackie Robinson and Jim Brown. He had stage 4 cancer while shooting Black Panther and kept it a secret.
                              The Black Panther movie was some political bullshit for sure, but I really liked Boseman's acting and was mortified to learn that he had died. Definitely a warrior.

Comment

• Well worth checking out...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X