No announcement yet.

Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There comes a point in time when a responsible mayor says to his Chief of Police: Shut the **** show down. Identify the lawbreakers and arrest them immediately.

That point in time came a while back. The responsibility for all the deaths, injury, damage and intimidation rests in each respective mayor's office. The sad reality is, these mayors aren't just derelict, they are kindred spirits with many of the activists. They are silently cheering them on. They share many of the same maldeveloped character traits of those wearing masks and spray painting buildings. It's a biological fact that the "youth will inherit the earth". We are watching the changing of the guard as more and more millennial's are making their presence felt politically in the progressive cities of America. These demi-adults still have many basic lessons of life to learn... and they will be taking society along for the ride as they learn them. It's their "American experiment" now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      They pushed in more chips than they had and had to extend a line of credit. And it’s too late to pull them back. They’re all-in with a 7-2 off suit.
      and all the other 7s and 2s have been taken out of the deck.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The girl in this video as well as millions of others, were created when physical discipline was removed from the schools and then eventually the home. She lacks a fundamental respect of her elders that can only be brought about by a good, solid, spanking. Some point in the not-too-distant past, she missed a much-needed lesson. She would have cried her eyes out for 30 mins. straight - not so much because of pain or injury, but out of a broken spirit. Eventually she would have felt contrition, gone up to her parents giving them a sorrowful hug and apologized. This is how character is built in a child. This is how they learn to function and participate in a civilized society. Everyone must learn "NO!". If the lesson can't be taught intellectually, then it must be taught corporally.

She will suffer for a long time until she learns this childhood lesson. She may never learn it if she finds the "right" man... unfortunately for him.
        The media, hollywood elites, pop culture famous people and lefties across the country will make snide and cynical comment after cynical comment about how it would be fun to punch Nick Sandman in his 'fascist' face while he stands there and lets a crazy drummer pound away in his face. Nothing to see here with this chick though. This chick needed at the very minimum a firm 'get the eff away from me!" shove. I could be wrong, but these are the same folks that need safe spaces because Ben Shapiro might talk in their town. Which is it people? I thought words are violence now. I guess when the right fights back, we can just take a big screens and show Prager videos and they'll surrender in 5 minutes.

This chick and the mobs going to people demanding they raise their hand in compliance are so void of self awareness it hurts.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Livin the dream

Comment

• The actor that played "the Black Panther" is being blown up like he was Clint Eastwood. WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              The actor that played "the Black Panther" is being blown up like he was Clint Eastwood. WTF?
              He was good. He also portrayed Jackie Robinson and Jim Brown. He had stage 4 cancer while shooting Black Panther and kept it a secret.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

He was good. He also portrayed Jackie Robinson and James Brown. He had stage 4 cancer while shooting Black Panther and kept it a secret.
                FIFY (or you could say Godfather of Soul).

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  More from the nonviolent protesters.

Comment

• And when they all get thrown in jail, they will tell themselves that it was the Gestapo that rounded them up because they were fighting for 'freedom' and 'justice'.

And, it's me, the guy who voted for Trump that is 'brainwashed' right? Just checkin. Cause my washed brain seems to have missed the part where I'm supposed to go out like a zombie with thousands of other people, chant the same thing and pretty much act like a complete jackass and insane person devoid of reality. I went out this weekend, played golf with my buds, had a great time and overall enjoyed some living. If that's brainwashed..... Thank you to whomever brainwashed me!!

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      And when they all get thrown in jail, they will tell themselves that it was the Gestapo that rounded them up because they were fighting for 'freedom' and 'justice'.

And, it's me, the guy who voted for Trump that is 'brainwashed' right? Just checkin. Cause my washed brain seems to have missed the part where I'm supposed to go out like a zombie with thousands of other people, chant the same thing and pretty much act like a complete jackass and insane person devoid of reality. I went out this weekend, played golf with my buds, had a great time and overall enjoyed some living. If that's brainwashed..... Thank you to whomever brainwashed me!!
                      Pretty much nailed it.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

FIFY (or you could say Godfather of Soul).
                        well, I think it was Ernie Davis, but still

Comment

• By 1850 about 1/3rd of the country (Democrats) were led by their leadership into a massive group-think, extremist, superiority complex known as "white supremacy" doctrine.

Fast forward 170 years and about 1/3rd of the country (Democrats) have been led into a massive group-think, extremist, inferiority complex known as "white privilege" doctrine.

Same party, another extreme position, same group-think.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            And when they all get thrown in jail, they will tell themselves that it was the Gestapo that rounded them up because they were fighting for 'freedom' and 'justice'.
                            Problem is, they have been allowed to get so embolden. All won't get rounded up and/or will be let back out fairly quickly having not learned a thing. They will feel anything they do is for the "cause" and that means innocents will pay because if you are not with them, you are the enemy. The rhetoric has gotten so vile. It no longer has anything to do with BLM. That was just a front that they took advantage of to build momentum.

The fuel for all this is the real Democrat's silence. They stand on the sidelines, watch it happen, and then thrown another log on the fire, all in the name of getting elected. I've said before that I did not vote for Trump the last time around. However, this really isn't about Trump anymore. It's about whether YOU are also willing to throw another log on the fire. If the Democrats get full control, then they will become the targets of this hate and vitroil. However, to hold on to what they just won, they will bend.

If you have listened to their speech in these videos, you will find we now have our own homegrown radicals and terrorists.

Comment

• I truly believe the west coast of the United States should succeed from the union. They are literally another breed.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                I truly believe the west coast of the United States should succeed from the union. They are literally another breed.
                                I remember, oh, maybe 20 or more years ago. There was (I believe Russian) dude talking about how the U.S. will split fairly soon and laid out the various sections of the country and where their majority influence will be from. I think he predicted it would actually split into 4 or 5 countries.

The West coast would be one and have a Chinese sphere of influence. Based on my vague memory, I believe that Kansas split with a good chunk of the middle of the country from the Dakotas to Texas.

Anyway, when this cat wrote it, I thought it was crazy (interesting, but crazy). But over the past 10 years or so, I am starting to think he knows something. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but obviously whether Russia and China are peddling influence somewhere or not, it seems to be a split is happening over the country. I don't really think the Russians have the ability to do much other than maybe message board psyops or something. China, however, could probably surprise you with what they could do. But reality to me is that I think that the Dems, over the course of 20 years have continually nuanced their garbage positions continually to the left and agitating in order to paint their opponent ever more crazy and evil to the point where there isn't anywhere else to go but full Nazi. And at that point, if you've got enough people thinking their opponents are Nazis, it gives you the ok to do whatever because Nazi = purest form of evil. Now they have this rabid bunch of lunatics that have no ability to form a rational thought as the Dems have destroyed our educational system in America. And then this is what you get because society can't manage all of the dummies coming out and it's even harder with no parents in the home in a lot of cases, so this is what you have.

Honestly, I think we've done pretty well limiting this kind of stuff because we really do have it pretty good, and most people like where they are in this country. It's desperation in my opinion that they take these police shooting instances to spark their leftist movement, because it forces them on have criminals as their heroes. But they needed something. Fortunately, they have a large number of the population that will play along just so that they don't get called racist or whatever 'ist' the mob might call them. But at some point, their gonna want more than a Facebook avatar updated or whatever virtue signaling these people do to show they aren't the 'ist'. And when that happens, they will probably find out just how little most of America cares about this garbage.

Comment

Working...
                                X