Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Your points are valid Shocking but are in the wrong thread.
    I moved them.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
      Looks like the right-wing snowflake got triggered today.
      That's your best rebuttal to the point he was making?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

That's the way Snowflakes react to a common sense correlation and truth. Unhinged. We expect that here on Shockernet. My purpose for posting was manifold: The biggest, by far, gatherings of the last months has been protests and riots, so, if one is capable of a little critical thinking and can put two and two together...

The good Dr. refused take a position on that; "No, I think I would leave that to people who have more of a position to do that." NOT IN A POSITION? IS HE A PART OF THE COVID19 RESPONSE TEAM OR NOT? The dude told multiple lies, to put it kindly, and for him to dangerously misrepresent the truth, at this critical time, makes me question his competence to be on any Covid committee tied to the Federal Government under Donald Trump, or maybe anywhere else. I'm not ready to declare him another snake and thief like vindman, but man, one has to really wonder if jealousy has rotted him from the inside as well.

So my stance is that anyone with even a little intuition (that negates shocka) has to consider what is fueling his denying the obvious damage that blm, antifa and civil unrest has perpetrated upon this Republic. We expect that kind of nonsense and outright lying from pelosi, schiff, or a vindman, because they're half insane anyway due to Trump being the leader of the free world, but he just damaged his own credibility, possibly invalidating him from even being on said committee. Think about it.

It's not even worth debating.
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 3, 2020, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Both your and his intellectual reach is very limited. Why should I waste my time and advice on either of you? You both drink the kool-aid and you're both sheeple. I can't change that.

For reference, please see the serenity prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

The fact that I know both of you are a lost cause makes me smarter than you (please see the bold at the end of the prayer).

I hope you have a great day!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

That's the way Snowflakes react to a common sense correlation and truth. Unhinged. We expect that here on Shockernet. My purpose for posting was manifold: The biggest, by far, gatherings of the last months has been protests and riots, so, if one is capable of a little critical thinking and can put two and two together...

The good Dr. refused take a position on that; "No, I think I would leave that to people who have more of a position to do that." NOT IN A POSITION? IS HE A PART OF THE COVID19 RESPONSE TEAM OR NOT? The dude told multiple lies, to put it kindly, and for him to dangerously misrepresent the truth, at this critical time, makes me question his competence to be on any Covid committee tied to the Federal Government under Donald Trump, or maybe anywhere else. I'm not ready to declare him another snake and thief like vindman, but man, one has to really wonder if jealousy has rotted him from the inside as well.

So my stance is that anyone with even a little intuition (that negates shocka) has to consider what is fueling his denying the obvious damage that blm, antifa and civil unrest has perpetrated upon this Republic. We expect that kind of nonsense and outright lying from pelosi, schiff, or a vindman, because they're half insane anyway due to Trump being the leader of the free world, but he just damaged his own credibility, possibly invalidating him from even being on said committee. Think about it.

It's not even worth debating.
            Or is it this.....
            Snowflake Inc. is a cloud-based data-warehousing startup that was founded in 2012. It has raised more than $1.4 billion in venture capital, and is based in San Mateo, California. [1] It was publicly launched by Bob Muglia in 2014 after two years in stealth mode.[2][3]

Comment

Or is it this.....
              It's spelled a-d-v-i-s-e. Your reach clearly extends your grasp. Catch your breath and take some Zinc.

Remember when the dr. was on cnn and msnbc saying the Bat Flu isn't a big deal? Your President elect was ahead of him, even starting a Response team.

You gladly group yourself with the toxically stupid libtards. You're proud of that ; D Shocka, you are just a another example of the proverbial truism that says "there is more hope for a fool than someone who thinks they're smart." In other words shocka you're worse than a fool, possibly even dangerous to yourself and others, but surely toxic. You shall end up with tears and gnashing of teeth in November.

Now, are you going to display some emotional intelligence and answer the question with an a little restraint, or not? Or are you really just a Snowlake troll?

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ez_track_aug03

Waffler.jpg
              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 3, 2020, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Fauci is such an idiot. He is so all over the place it is laughable. So far in over his head (his enlarged egotistical head at that). The kind of guy you'd like to buy for what he's worth and sell for what he thinks he's worth.

Complete baffoon. And Khan coming on here and trying to pine like he is smart is hilarious. Dude is easily triggered and majorly lacking in any factual response to an argument. In other words, typical Lib.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Fauci is such an idiot. He is so all over the place it is laughable. So far in over his head (his enlarged egotistical head at that). The kind of guy you'd like to buy for what he's worth and sell for what he thinks he's worth.

Complete baffoon. And Khan coming on here and trying to pine like he is smart is hilarious. Dude is easily triggered and majorly lacking in any factual response to an argument. In other words, typical Lib.
                  Here's your sign:
                  I am Mike Kennedy Ruiz and I am a broken clock. Just remember, I am right sometimes, actually twice a day."

ROFL.

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/o...ates-2020.html

See? Even they realize it's not debatable.
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 3, 2020, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Both your and his intellectual reach is very limited. Why should I waste my time and advice on either of you? You both drink the kool-aid and you're both sheeple. I can't change that.

For reference, please see the serenity prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

The fact that I know both of you are a lost cause makes me smarter than you (please see the bold at the end of the prayer).

I hope you have a great day!
                      Wow. You still can’t refute the point.

That speaks volumes. Enough said.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• As predicted right here on Shockernet weeks ago.

This will be yet another barometer of which outlets and folks are left-leaning and which aren't. There isn't a single compelling reasoning for a "moderate" or "centrist" to champion not having a traditional presidential debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

As predicted right here on Shockernet weeks ago.

This will be yet another barometer of which outlets and folks are left-leaning and which aren't. There isn't a single compelling reasoning for a "moderate" or "centrist" to champion not having a traditional presidential debate.

All of my prior invective's aside; no doubt about it.

That is Biden's opportunity to refute the President's response to the covid19 virus, and what he would have done "differently."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

All of my prior invective's aside; no doubt about it.

That is Biden's opportunity to refute the President's response to the covid19 virus, and what he would have done "differently."
                            Apparently he would have hidden out in his basement. But, he is too cowardly and chicken sh!t to debate so we won't know definitively. The future Coward in Chief.

Comment

Apparently he would have hidden out in his basement. But, he is too cowardly and chicken sh!t to debate so we won't know definitively. The future Coward in Chief.
                              Well, let's see if he debates first. But if he doesn't -- then .. yeah.

Comment

Can you really run for President, if you actually never really run for President?

Comment

Working...
                                X