Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    This thread is getting very political btw. You need to post all this stuff in the political subforum.
    In other words, "People are questioning my lover, let's get rid of this asap."

Comment

Nothing has changed. My opinion on his competency and counsel remains steadfast.
      Everyone else who doesn’t wear a mask is your pawn to criticize and your enemy yet You Free Fauci. You give allowances to some but not others and it seems your beliefs and values vary depending on who it is.

Comment

You want to know what the real truth is? The guy sitting next to him is likely a politician, while Fauci literally cannot be fired. Accountable vs. not accountable.

Still not questioning Fauci's professional decision-making. 80 yrs old, sitting outside, and he wants to breath some fresh air... meh
        Fresh air with a person less than a foot from him that’s not in his household?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

John Roberts on Fox asked him about it this morning. He responded:

"I had my mask around my chin. I had taken it down. I was totally dehydrated and I was drinking water trying to rehydrate myself," he explained. "And, by the way, I was negative COVID literally the day before."

"So, I guess people want to make it a big event. I wear a mask all the time when I'm outside. To pull it down to take some sips of water and put it back up again -- I guess if people want to make something about that they can," he said. "But to me, I think that's just mischievous, John."

Hmmmmmmm......
          every time I get totally dehydrated I can't throw a baseball for shitt

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

That statement was 100% accurate! Even the part about manufacturing before we know if it works. Sadly, I will not be involved with the manufacture of the vaccine.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Great news! I am assuming the President gets no kudos for operation warp speed and it is all the doctors and scientists right? But, when it comes to the negative, well that is the President's fault.
              Getting government out of the way makes all the difference here.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Getting government out of the way makes all the difference here.
                Having it developed in a different country will help with that.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• This guy has never given a high-five, to anyone, in his life:

fauci.jpg

(gotta' be a hillary fan)

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Having it developed in a different country will help with that.
                    How so?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

How so?
                      It got government out of the way of the development, so when it reached US soil it was ready for human testing immediately.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

It got government out of the way of the development, so when it reached US soil it was ready for human testing immediately.
                        There’s not really US gov regulation on pharma development, in fact, over 3/4 of all new drugs are developed in the US. It’s manufacture where the US gov is over-baring; and the EU is no less so.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• BTW, it’s mostly big pharmaceutical asking over regulation. It makes upstarts exceedingly difficult to get a foot hold.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

There’s not really US gov regulation on pharma development, in fact, over 3/4 of all new drugs are developed in the US. It’s manufacture where the US gov is over-baring; and the EU is no less so.
                            The Tel Aviv University will hold it and control it so big pharma cannot exploit it.

Comment

The Tel Aviv University will hold it and control it so big pharma cannot exploit it.
                              Exploit it how?
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Exploit it how?
                                IF this is blown out of proportion, and IF it has been politicized, having an outside source controlling it will prevent any meddling by people wishing to drag this out to November 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                                X