No announcement yet.

Anthropogenic Global Warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are consistent in your willingness to drink the koolaide, so therefore it should happen within the next 10-15 years. We are doomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You are consistent in your willingness to drink the koolaide, so therefore it should happen within the next 10-15 years. We are doomed.
      Well, I finally figured out what it means to "drink the koolaide," at least in this thread. If I post a story on climate change, it means I'm drinking the kool-aid.

Comment

• As hot as it is today, maybe a nice glass of koolaid.........

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Well, I finally figured out what it means to "drink the koolaide," at least in this thread. If I post a story on climate change, it means I'm drinking the kool-aid.
          I said more than that. The extremists are saying that in a decade, we will not be able to come back from the climate crisis. They are drinking the koolaide. Are you? If you are not drinking the koolaide, what are you saying? That article you quoted was pointing to doom. Are you?

i don’t think that man has that much control over global warming. The world has warmed in the past, and it will warm again in the future. Maybe that’s too simple, but it’s the best I can do.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• https://apnews.com/article/bd45c372c...964ea547880cd0

1979Shocker, that is just a retread article from over 30 years ago.

“A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.

Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ″eco- refugees,′ ′ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.

He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.”
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Here’s one from 2004:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...sea-180940704/

Heres are some beautiful ocean view homes for sale that haven’t turned to Atlantis.

Real estate in Tuvalu for sale ⚡ best offers with prices and photos ⭐ Help to find and buy properties in Tuvalu ✔️ Free advice.
                Last edited by wufan; August 10, 2021, 09:41 PM.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Lol. It’s struggling to be above 50 here
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Sea Level has been rising since the last mini-ice age, so this is nothing new. Countries/cities will either adapt or relocate.

sea level.JPG

Comment

• I wish people would get it right, it was flavor-aid, not kool-aid
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        Sea Level has been rising since the last mini-ice age, so this is nothing new.

Yes, and it's proportional to the increase in population. I'm telling you ... 50,000,000 people peeing in the ocean daily at 8oz per whizzer is about 1,000,000,000 gallons of golden shower per year dumped into our oceans!!! We are near the pissing point!! Our blue oceans will turn green in 12.3 years!!?! Our island states will become shitswamps! We need Urination Offset Credits stat!!! Tax ALL urinators NOW, before it's too late!!!! No one will listen to me!!! FACTS!!! REAL!!! SCIENCE!!!

Compare this chart with yours?! SMOKING GUN!!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I logged in just so I could "like" that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yes, and it's proportional to the increase in population. I'm telling you ... 50,000,000 people peeing in the ocean daily at 8oz per whizzer is about 1,000,000,000 gallons of golden shower per year dumped into our oceans!!! We are near the pissing point!! Our blue oceans will turn green in 12.3 years!!?! Our island states will become shitswamps! We need Urination Offset Credits stat!!! Tax ALL urinators NOW, before it's too late!!!! No one will listen to me!!! FACTS!!! REAL!!! SCIENCE!!!

Compare this chart with yours?! SMOKING GUN!!

Tanganyika Zoo and Water Park agrees with your assessment. "Pissing can be a Problem ON LAND or sea".

Comment

• I would like to remind everyone that there is zero chance that islands will ever be under water. They will just float higher with the rising water, for cryin out loud!!

Just ask Hank Johnson. He is a respected congressman. He knows. Otherwise there would be no way Guam can tip over.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                I would like to remind everyone that there is zero chance that islands will ever be under water. They will just float higher with the rising water, for cryin out loud!!

Just ask Hank Johnson. He is a respected congressman. He knows. Otherwise there would be no way Guam can tip over.
                                For those who haven't seen it, worth a watch...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X