No announcement yet.

Anthropogenic Global Warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about this one Bob? No doubt climate change at work here as well.

Tri-State Tornado Outbreak

This was in mid March not mid-December. Of course, neither month is known has an especially high activity tornado month. BTW, did I mention the March outbreak was in 1925.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      How about this one Bob? No doubt climate change at work here as well.

Tri-State Tornado Outbreak

This was in mid March not mid-December. Of course, neither month is known has an especially high activity tornado month. BTW, did I mention the March outbreak was in 1925.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• It feels like we've seen this before ShockerFever ?

Comment

• Bob wouldn't even quit when he got owned by one of the foremost experts on weather...Mike Smith. "you don't even follow me." WTH does that have to do with anything? Man, this tool is unhinged...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              Bob wouldn't even quit when he got owned by one of the foremost experts on weather...Mike Smith. "you don't even follow me." WTH does that have to do with anything? Man, this tool is unhinged...

Comment

• This pretty much sums it all up. Pay experts/scientists to find/create the data you want. Discount all evidence to the contrary. Point to events that strengthen your POV, and ignore the rest. Belittle anyone who doesn't see things your way. Tell yourself you care more. Seek praise.

Repeat.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Comment

• I'd tell Bob to stick to what he knows, but he doesn't know **** about **** and never really has.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Oh my, Patty Beamer weighs in too…..picking a fight with Bob. 2 libtards arguing over who’s the bigger libtard. Delicious!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Oh my, Patty Beamer weighs in too…..picking a fight with Bob. 2 libtards arguing over who’s the bigger libtard. Delicious!
                        … and now BTK. Oh Lord, help us.

Comment

• Roger Pielke is an IPCC climatologist at the University of Colorado. He knows his stuff. If you read what he writes, he constantly demonstrates that the predictive models put out are pretty accurate at the very lowest trend lines within the error bars whereas the media only reports on the extreme high possibilities.

If people would just follow data w/o catastrophising, the necessary mitigations are obvious.

Also Pielke: Allowing college sports last year was an experiment that might kill thousands of athletes due to covid. The vaccine this year, however, is a noble effort and not an experiment at all.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• It's just kind of funny because you just take a step back and realize that leftists even politicized the weather.

Everything is political to them.

Pathetic.

And 'Our Lifetime' is not a sigificant timeframe to gauge anything. But intellectual midgets don't realize that, and you can't get that concept through their simplistic intellect.

But I'm sure everyone giving the elites more control and money will cure death from weather, just like it will cure death from every other cause of death.

Except criminals. Dying from criminals and crime has zero cure. It's just a part of life.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Is it true that Bob Lutz preferred pronoun is putz? At least I hear a lot of people refer to him that way.

Comment

• I don't know if he's always been this way, but he's very closed minded and an angry person today. Nobody should be that angry. Not trying to be mean, but early onset dementia can't be ruled out as he seems to lack much of a filter. But I don't know what his baseline is, and he may have always been an arrogant ass.

And I love and appreciate what he's done and continues to do with League 42. That's wonderful work for a great cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X