Anthropogenic Global Warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Leftists: the science of climate change is settled and the earth is burning up.

Also leftists: The CDC is consistent because science changes so they change the mask recommendations.
    And in both cases, asking questions is being a 'denier'. On par with denying the holocaust.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• It's ****in hot and muggy out

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        It's ****in hot and muggy out
        I’ve got my Tesla S A/C on full blast, and feel great about saving THE WORLD!
        Livin the dream

Comment

It's ****in hot and muggy out
          Yes and it lasted about 3 days. Actually temps hit 100+ maybe 2 days.

Just like the news, weather has basically become "this is where people have a chance of dying today" forecast.

Temps are likely below average for the next week. There's no 30 days of +100 like a few years ago.

And I'm just rambling....

Joe Machin on Face the Nation this morning is worth a watch in my opinion. His points seemed, to me at least, fact based and reasonable. The stupid **** host (don't know his name) who tried to derail the Senator's point by claiming we might not have the time (10-20 years) to find the cures should be dragged into the street and shot. What a ****ing idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Temps are likely below average for the next week. There's no 30 days of +100 like a few years ago.

We made it to 52 or 53 days in 2011. Crazy that was 10 years ago, feel like it just happened.

https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...e-record/page8

Comment

• That was 2011? Wow....just wow.

Comment

• Hazy again today, due to the smoke blowing in from the forest fires in Colorado. Seems fairly simple to put logging companies in there to supply lumber to America, provide tens of thousands of jobs, clear out the fuel for the fires, and replant new trees following the harvest of the old ones ............. Actually, that's just common sense. I imagine that even the Spotted Owl would agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

We made it to 52 or 53 days in 2011. Crazy that was 10 years ago, feel like it just happened.

https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...e-record/page8
                  That was effing hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still scarred.

Comment

Hazy again today, due to the smoke blowing in from the forest fires in Colorado. Seems fairly simple to put logging companies in there to supply lumber to America, provide tens of thousands of jobs, clear out the fuel for the fires, and replant new trees following the harvest of the old ones ............. Actually, that's just common sense. I imagine that even the Spotted Owl would agree.
                    Colorado? Last year, yes. I believe most of this smoke hazy is coming from northern California, Oregon, and ?Washington? fires. Kind of an up and over and down flow.

Comment

• Global Ocean Circulation Appears To Be Collapsing Due To A Warming Planet (forbes.com)

Comment

• Well if that is actually true, then problem solved. Next issue...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Colorado? Last year, yes. I believe most of this smoke hazy is coming from northern California, Oregon, and ?Washington? fires. Kind of an up and over and down flow.
                          It is coming from the West coast. It has been a good precipitation year along the Front Range so far...but not so great on the other side of the Continental Divide. The Arkansas river looking pretty good for August. Smoke haze and allergies problematic.

Comment

• not sure where to post this

Comment

• Greenies being crazy.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Climate change, rising seas may lead to extinction of small island nations (nbcnews.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X