Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    D O N G

* C'mon man, you teed that one up big time.
    Ford works too.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Nooooo, driving a gas guzzler around for no reason other than to pollute the atmosphere.....nooooooo, not a damn thing wrong with that
      Sunday gas guzzlers aren't going to be a problem. Where electric mass transportation will be most impactful is in the daily commutes and commercial trucking. Electrify everything! Quiet, clean, and FAST!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Do you even know how electricity is produced? How it is used?

Energy is wealth. It is cheap and abundant. Our government is holding it back from the people in a play to gain power.
        Every time you post, I get an urge to buy some REYN "Reynolds Wrap" stock. Aluminum shortages are coming. The FeAr of ChAnGe is real.

Wufan and fam, in the RV.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Every time you post, I get an urge to buy some REYN "Reynolds Wrap" stock. Aluminum shortages are coming. The FeAr of ChAnGe is real.

Wufan and fam, in the RV.
          Let me put it to you differently:

Turn off the power, water, and gas to your home. Get rid of any vehicles. See how poor your standard of living is after that.

Anyone that restricts your access to these things is making you poorer for a reason. I infer that they are trying to gain political power by doing so.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Turn off the power, water, and gas to your home. Get rid of any vehicles. See how poor your standard of living is after that.
            Yeah, that would suck. And it ain't gonna happen.

Gas prices moving closer to equilibrium relative to their TRUE cost of production is not a bad thing. In fact, it's essential.

Electric cars are going to get cheaper and cheaper.

Win-win.

De-foil.

Comment

Ford works too.
              Yes, but not as funny to us 13 year old, transgender, bad-ass, soccer playing, Native American chicks.
              Last edited by Kung Wu; July 27, 2021, 12:20 PM.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yes, but not as funny to us 13 year old, transgender, bad-ass, soccer playing, American Native chicks.
                Soccer was the most offensive word to me in that description.

Comment

Yeah, that would suck. And it ain't gonna happen.

Gas prices moving closer to equilibrium relative to their TRUE cost of production is not a bad thing. In fact, it's essential.

Electric cars are going to get cheaper and cheaper.

Win-win.

De-foil.
                  If these environmentalists really cared, they would be pushing nuclear. Anyone that refuses to do that has an agenda and it isn’t good for anyone.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

If these environmentalists really cared, they would be pushing nuclear. Anyone that refuses to do that has an agenda and it isn’t good for anyone.
                    When you hear the words “nuclear energy,” what do you think of? Perhaps an image comes to mind of a nuclear bomb, or a nuclear energy crisis like Chernobyl or Fukushima. If this is your image of nuclear power, you might be surprised to learn that nuclear energy is actually considered one of the most

The Pros & Cons of Nuclear Energy: Is it safe?
                    I like nuclear, but it's not all roses and sunshine.

Article written by a fossil fuel company.

Comment

When you hear the words “nuclear energy,” what do you think of? Perhaps an image comes to mind of a nuclear bomb, or a nuclear energy crisis like Chernobyl or Fukushima. If this is your image of nuclear power, you might be surprised to learn that nuclear energy is actually considered one of the most

I like nuclear, but it's not all roses and sunshine.

Article written by a fossil fuel company.
                      If the concern is CO2, then nuclear is the answer. Alternative renewables put an undue burden on people. I don’t personally think that CO2 is this boogie man X days away from today, but for those that do, we have a solution that they will not accept. THEY WANT TO HAVE CONTROL! It’s authoritarian nonsense.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

If the concern is CO2, then nuclear is the answer. Alternative renewables put an undue burden on people. I don’t personally think that CO2 is this boogie man X days away from today, but for those that do, we have a solution that they will not accept. THEY WANT TO HAVE CONTROL! It’s authoritarian nonsense.
                        Authoritarian my ass. If we had a truly free marketplace we'd be paying $13.00 a gallon for gasoline (collusion/monopolies). The production of energy must be regulated for the stability and security of our country. It's a WHOLE lot bigger than C02.

Electricity makes sense because it will eventually clean the air in our cities. The greenhouse gases will be dealt w/ too but on a different timescale. Win-win.

Comment

• I probably should open up an electricity store

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            I probably should open up an electricity store
                            I will want to know if that electricity is powered by renewable, organically sourced, free range hamsters or squirrels.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I will want to know if that electricity is powered by renewable, organically sourced, free range hamsters or squirrels.
                              That’s animal cruelty. Need a better way.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Leftists: the science of climate change is settled and the earth is burning up.

Also leftists: The CDC is consistent because science changes so they change the mask recommendations.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X