Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    I went ahead and changed it to Tuesday, September 6 at 9:30pm Central. As shock said, please everyone be there so that we can move through the draft quickly.
    I'm just joining the league now, and it looks like it's set to draft at 9:30 Eastern Time
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      I'm just joining the league now, and it looks like it's set to draft at 9:30 Eastern Time
      Hmmm....this is what I am seeing.

Draft: Snake
      Date: Tue, Sep 6, 2016
      Time: 10:30 PM ET
      View Draft Settings
      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        Hmmm....this is what I am seeing.

Draft: Snake
        Date: Tue, Sep 6, 2016
        Time: 10:30 PM ET
        View Draft Settings
        Yup. Mine says 9:30 Central now. It must have just not been updating as I was joining. Or I'm just old and can't see. Either way, I probably won't make it past the first week. I play the 1991 UNLV Runnin Rebels. They'll probably kill and bury all my guys out behind the Flamingo.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          If nobody auto drafts we can get it done quickly.
          You're assuming I can pick faster than the computer would? :) What if it takes me 90 seconds to compare the BPA from all my cheat sheets??

Comment

I'm just going to give up now. There's no way we can beat the 1991 UNLV Runnin Rebels. Dave, your mascot needs to be a guy in a penis suit. Or Dan Dan the ISU Man. Just so we know w for sure that you are a bag of dicks ;)
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              Yup. Mine says 9:30 Central now. It must have just not been updating as I was joining. Or I'm just old and can't see. Either way, I probably won't make it past the first week. I play the 1991 UNLV Runnin Rebels. They'll probably kill and bury all my guys out behind the Flamingo.
              I'm just going to give up now. There's no way we can beat the 1991 UNLV Runnin Rebels. Dave, your mascot needs to be a guy in a penis suit. Or Dan Dan the ISU Man. Just so we know w for sure that you are a bag of dicks ;)
              I can't login. It says the league has been cancelled in much the same way that all of college basketball was cancelled after 1991. There are a lot of intramural college basketball games like what we watch each year and there are even some so-called championships each March, but they aren't the real deal. Not since the 1991 UNLV Runnin Rebels. That was the culmination. Current college basketball is more like a tribute band.
              Last edited by Dave Stalwart; August 26, 2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Are you related to double dribble?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I was able to get my mascot uploaded. I'll give everyone a hint. It looks like this:

Comment

Are you related to double dribble?
                    No, but I did invent the double dribble back when I tried to play basketball...much like how @Tyrone Shoelace invented the crossover dribble. My move was before it's time, and still hasn't been accepted by officials yet. I'm still very good at the double dribble, though. I do it fluently almost every time I get the ball.

Comment

Unfortunately my schedule has changed and I can't be at the draft at that time. I will have it set to auto draft for me, I think the auto draft typically goes pretty quick though IF it's setup. Sorry about that, but I'm looking forward to playing again this year.

Comment

Don't worry you'll probably still draft better than me!

Comment

Team ten is still unowned.

Comment

Team ten is still unowned.
                            @DUShock:, are you still wanting to play? I sent you an invite.
                            78-65

Comment

Lets do this

Comment

Lol im retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X