WuShock16
      ShockMe300
      DUShock
      ShockdaWorld
      shock
      jazztrane
      KC Shox
      Dave Stalwart

No entry fee. As for prizes, I don't have any ideas on that yet. Anyone have any suggestions?
      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        No entry fee. As for prizes, I don't have any ideas on that yet. Anyone have any suggestions?
        Perhaps a photo of Eric Sexton autographed by Gene Stephenson?

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

My biggest question is will KC Shox be negative about his team and predict losses each week? :)

I know one thing. My team will probably not be even in the same discussion as the 91 UNLV team. Now that I think of it, that's going to be my team name. The '91 UNLV Runnin' Rebels. Pretty sure that means I've already won.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              (1)...Top 4 make playoffs for Weeks 15-16...

(2)...I would ask that if you decide to play, please, Please, PLEASE play the full season. It isn't very fun when a bad team suddenly stops trying...
              1. Fantasy football will be the only playoffs you will be talking about in a few months :)

2. Was that an email you are sending to the Broncos?

Also, is it time to bring back Tebow yet?

Comment

The grand prize; hit 'em long and straight...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'll send the winner something one of a kind from my new home.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

A native ivory or stone carving.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      1. Fantasy football will be the only playoffs you will be talking about in a few months :)

2. Was that an email you are sending to the Broncos?

Also, is it time to bring back Tebow yet?
                      Says the guy who roots for the Lions. Yeah, I wouldn't be too concerned about Denver. It won't take much to match last year's QB play. They just need to hold firm until November and December when Paxton Lynch is ready to take over as starter (if that doesn't happen sooner). The bulk of the tough games don't come until after Halloween (all 4 games vs Oakland and KC as well as New England).
                      78-65

Comment

WuShock16
                        ShockMe300
                        DUShock
                        ShockdaWorld
                        shock
                        jazztrane
                        KC Shox
                        Dave Stalwart
                        sdshox

One more needed...
                        78-65

Comment

Sorry, I probably won't play this year. I was one of those a$$holes that didn't really participate because I couldn't make the draft and couldn't find anyone to replace me. Plus I'm already in 3 leagues and that's more than enough for me. Sorry again for last year.

Comment

I'll defend my crown an be #10 if still room. Thanks @shock: and @WuShock16: for leading the charge this year. Work and other crap have been getting in the way of more important things!

Comment

Cool. Let's roll with ESPN again this year. Message WuShock16 with your emails and let's get this show on the road.

What day works best for a draft? I would like to keep it at a later time as I am 3 hours behind you all and work until 6 most nights. Saturday's I work until 5 so if we did 8 CST on Saturday that would be great for me. I don't work Monday's so any time Monday would work good also.

Comment

We have our ten players.

WuShock16
                                @ShockMe300
                                @DUShock
                                @ShockdaWorld
                                @shock
                                @jazztrane
                                @KC Shox
                                @Dave Stalwart
                                @sdshox
                                @Triticum aestivum L.

I will get a league set up on ESPN and send messages to you all on how to get entered into it.

One final question...draft night. What would you think about Labor Day night maybe around 8pm? Would that work for everyone? Should we go the next night (Tuesday, Sept 6) instead? What say you?

EDIT: I see shock beat me to it on draft time suggestions. The next two Saturdays are crazy busy for me, so we should probably stay away from that.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X