No announcement yet.

Bicycle riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 700x38 seems fine. I'm doing crushed limestone tonight on 700x50 knobbyBitches. I was running 700x32's but blew out a sidewall on crushed limestone. I hate the nobbies on the road, but to be honest, short of slow acceleration, a lot of road hum and some vibration, they haven't been all bad. I have a set of 32's on order.

Oh, just to be a dork, like two months ago I ordered cheap valve stem lights on Wish. I know Wish sucks, it takes forever to get your cheap, Chinese stuff and they sell a lot of counterfeits, but they were like a buck and a half and I thought that they might be fun on the taco ride. Out of nowhere, they showed up yesterday just in time for my ride tonight! And they actually work! I know the guys im riding with are going to crucify me over them, but it'll be fun.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      700x38 seems fine. I'm doing crushed limestone tonight on 700x50 knobbyBitches. I was running 700x32's but blew out a sidewall on crushed limestone. I hate the nobbies on the road, but to be honest, short of slow acceleration, a lot of road hum and some vibration, they haven't been all bad. I have a set of 32's on order.

Oh, just to be a dork, like two months ago I ordered cheap valve stem lights on Wish. I know Wish sucks, it takes forever to get your cheap, Chinese stuff and they sell a lot of counterfeits, but they were like a buck and a half and I thought that they might be fun on the taco ride. Out of nowhere, they showed up yesterday just in time for my ride tonight! And they actually work! I know the guys im riding with are going to crucify me over them, but it'll be fun.
      Cool. So where are the pictures of the Taco ride?

Comment

• 20200625_182246.jpg20200625_211821.jpg20200625_202958.jpg
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Glad you got to get out and have fun!

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Good looking tacos. Better take that statue down; surely, it offends someone.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Thanks for sharing. But quick question....where are all the road and racing bikes? LOL.

Comment

• They can never take down the statue!
                    The statue is of Archibald Grillwallis prominently placed adjacent the grilling area. "Lighting the Way One Charcoal Briqueet at a Time."
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                      Thanks for sharing. But quick question....where are all the road and racing bikes? LOL.
                      LOL, there are a few, but you just might want to leave your carbon Cervelo at home.

Comment

• Was going to take the day off, but a buddy wanted to ride downtown at night and go slow. It sounded fun but unsafe. Unsafe and fun generally is a knee jerk yes from me, so I did it. We rode slow, 10 mph, never broke a sweat. It was almost therapeutic to my sore legs. I've logged almost 200 miles this week, I'll hit it tomorrow. Fun, fun ride.
                        Screenshot_20200626-233131_MapMyRide.jpg20200626_215429.jpg20200626_211119.jpg
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Not sure what was happening at the Hilton Garden, but the cops had it surrounded.

Comment

I've logged almost 200 miles this week, I'll hit it tomorrow.

Comment

I've logged almost 200 miles this week, I'll hit it tomorrow. Fun, fun ride.

But.....

Comment

• Stupid wife. She has "other" plans for me today. Not going to get out today. 171 miles logged and no more.... . .
                                Bixch.

Comment

Working...
                                X