No announcement yet.

Bicycle riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing some of my favorite bicycling photos....

I have a 2 huge prints of these (above) in our sitting room.

Comment

• And I want a big one of this (Danish Pro rider Puck Moonen) put in the bedroom but the wife still says "no way."

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

20 minutes???
        As dad says....4 minutes....TIME ME!!!!

LOL!
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

And I want a big one of this (Danish Pro rider Puck Moonen) put in the bedroom but the wife still says "no way."

She's got a nice, small rear cassette!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

She's got a nice, small rear cassette!
            How DARE you speak of my future wife so SHAMEFULLY!

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

if you want to try clipless pedals, I have several sets of Shimano kicker pedals. You will need to buy MTB shoes and make sure you have cleats with them (I got these really cheap - they are about $70 per pair and I paid $12.99, I used the cleats in most of them for my shoes, at the price I paid for them, I bought for the clipset and got the pedals for free). I kept 3-4 sets so I would have something to use if I built another bike. I kinda' doubt at my age that I will use all of them.

Just let me know here if you want them so I can get them in the mail.
              I haven't had a chance to ride her yet, but my bike has clips like this. I appreciate the offer, just not sure about my commitment to riding at this point. Thanks!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

And I want a big one of this (Danish Pro rider Puck Moonen) put in the bedroom but the wife still says "no way."

Looks like 'ring worm' on her left elbow...

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

She's a pro. (not that I'm a stalker or anything)

Comment

Lucky worm!
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• She looks like she could use some lovin’ from one of you young pups... nursed back in no time.

Comment

She looks like she could use some lovin’ from one of you young pups... nursed back in no time.
                        She loves dogs.

Comment

She loves dogs.
                          She'd love MVJ then!
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

She'd love MVJ then!

Another 25 miles tonight. Beautiful evening for bicycling. Lots of people out riding. Just under 150 miles over the last 8 days (2 rest days in there). Sucks I have to miss my Saturday and Sunday AM rides this weekend (helping family relocate from Oklahoma). So I have to make up for it all week long.

Comment

• I would probably be more inclined to ride if there were good dirt trails set up to ride in the park. Considering it’s the biggest park in the USA, it would be fun to explore. That said, I’d still rather ride a wheeler.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Here's one for the trail riders...

And the road bike enthusiasts

And bicycle admirers.

Comment

Working...
                                X