Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Does someone need to do a health and safety check on Cold? Since his last post the Shockers have gone 2-0, there has been a 46% drop in cases and an 8% drop in deaths. I guess there isn't anything for him to post about.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
        Does someone need to do a health and safety check on Cold? Since his last post the Shockers have gone 2-0, there has been a 46% drop in cases and an 8% drop in deaths. I guess there isn't anything for him to post about.
        I’m sure he’s feeling depressed, as he now has a giant hole to fill.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m sure he’s feeling depressed, as he now has a giant hole to fill.
          The self made pressure to continue to maintain his self proclaimed persona has to produce a tremendous amount of anxiety. The cost of drugs, and continued false relationships with doctors and drug dealers that is required for him to continue this, has to have taken a mental toll on him. For all we know, he could be serving or at least served a term in a mental hospital. The picture it presents to us who are mentally healthy comes from the movie “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”. It’s kind of sad

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
            Does someone need to do a health and safety check on Cold? Since his last post the Shockers have gone 2-0, there has been a 46% drop in cases and an 8% drop in deaths. I guess there isn't anything for him to post about.
            He's fine. In fact he's better than fine. He's probably gotten his 9th booster by now. Pretty much makes him invincible.

And as a bonus, he now literally bleeds black and gold.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Fauci and Co. have gone from saying masks don’t work, to they do work, to the only one that really works is an N95 if worn properly.

-----Katie Pavlich

Comment

• Isn't that exactly what we reported on Shockernet two years ago? That the only mask that works is an N95?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• $36,800,000,000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Isn't that exactly what we reported on Shockernet two years ago? That the only mask that works is an N95?
                    Indeed!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• The psychological negatives of masking our kids far, far outweighed any socialogical benefit of requiring masks.

Comment

The psychological negatives of masking our kids far, far outweighed any socialogical benefit of requiring masks.
                        That was also pretty well known a long time ago and many professionals talked about it.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That was also pretty well known a long time ago and many professionals talked about it.
                          Yup

Comment

• Tested positive yesterday along with wife and kids. Kids have zero symptoms. Wife and I are very mild. My worst symptom is a sore throat and a Barry White like voice. Feels like the average cold. No big deal and now I don't need the booster because I have the natural immunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              Tested positive yesterday along with wife and kids. Kids have zero symptoms. Wife and I are very mild. My worst symptom is a sore throat and a Barry White like voice. Feels like the average cold. No big deal and now I don't need the booster because I have the natural immunity.
                              Get well soon!

Comment

Get well soon!
                                Thanks. Hopefully it continues to be mild.

Comment

Working...
                                X