Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Here’s what is interesting about Dr. McCullough’s observations and conclusions is that he is advocating that a person takes an iodine solution, and spray it in nose or throat daily or at least after being in a public place around crowds. It should not be ingested.

Now Scientists can do a better job of explaining the properties of iodine (Please do), but I think it is a minor and diluted form of bleach. Irony? Did Trump dona poor job of explaining a good therapeutic?
    Disinfecting the mucous membranes inside your body. Absolutely brilliant!

I thought of something additional an anti-vaxxer might do to increase their odds of success. They could dip their thumbs in iodine and then insert them deeply inside their anuses - feeling around for any hard spots. Report anything you find to your doctor stat! The good folks in the white coats deserve a chuckle in these idiotic times.

Comment

• I find it humorous that Cold is calling a group of people that are mostly vaxxed, “anti-vaxxers.”
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        I find it humorous that Cold is calling a group of people that are mostly vaxxed, “anti-vaxxers.”
        I suspect you find many things humorous in life. Ignorance is truly bliss. I am literally green with envy. Nothing evades me, ever. I see the end of the road before I've taken 3 steps down it. I'd take the ****ing blue pill if you handed me one. I'd take an entire goddam handful of them.

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; January 25, 2022, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Lisa Boothe @LisaMarieBoothe

Why do all of these triple-vaxxed, mask-wearing folks not feel safe? If they don’t feel safe with what they are trying to force upon others, doesn’t that say it all?

Comment

• I'd like to hear from a Scientist with credentials, on this article from January of 2022

https://covid19.onedaymd.com/2021/12...ne-iodine.html

A study by Avinash Bidra found complete inactivation of the virus after 15 seconds of gargling with a 1% Povidone Iodine Solution. According to the authors, Povidone Iodine (1%) solution is “rapidly virucidal” at all dilutions tested.

Is it Safe to use Iodine in a nasal rinse?

Povidone-iodine can safely be used in the nose at concentrations up to 1.25% and in the mouth at concentrations up to 2.5% for up to 5 months. Povidone-iodine rapidly inactivates coronaviruses, including SARS and MERS, when applied for as little as 15 seconds.
            https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/ful...45561320932318

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Nothing evades me, ever.

Humility evades you, always.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Excellent! Thank you for posting. Good to hear smart, honest, real doctors that aren't filtered by the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  I find it humorous that Cold is calling a group of people that are mostly vaxxed, “anti-vaxxers.”
                  Just shows how ignorant he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Humility evades you, always.
                    A humble CB would be the quintessential application of tits on a boar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      I'd like to hear from a Scientist with credentials, on this article from January of 2022

https://covid19.onedaymd.com/2021/12...ne-iodine.html

A study by Avinash Bidra found complete inactivation of the virus after 15 seconds of gargling with a 1% Povidone Iodine Solution. According to the authors, Povidone Iodine (1%) solution is “rapidly virucidal” at all dilutions tested.

Is it Safe to use Iodine in a nasal rinse?

Povidone-iodine can safely be used in the nose at concentrations up to 1.25% and in the mouth at concentrations up to 2.5% for up to 5 months. Povidone-iodine rapidly inactivates coronaviruses, including SARS and MERS, when applied for as little as 15 seconds.
                      https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/ful...45561320932318
                      I thought I already touched on this...

Betadine is the brand name for povidone iodine. It's great for sterilizing skin after cuts and scrapes or prior to surgery. It's also sometimes used to relieve symptoms of a sore throat (.5% solution). You can also use it to relieve any minor vaginal itching you may have (.3% solution) applied via douche.

Some studies have been conducted where participants have been instructed to rinse their mouths and spray solution up their noses. The side effects are really nice. 42% of participants experienced thyroid dysfunction (big shock cuz... iodine absorption) as well as unpleasant nasal sensations.

Betadine's manufacturer, Avrio Health weighs in on the issue:

https://betadine.com/covid-19/#15967...-1cf8cac7-1b26

Our Response to COVID-19

Read about our commitment to safety as we navigate coronavirus here.
                      Betadine® Antiseptic First Aid Products Usage Guidelines

There have been consumer questions about the use of Betadine® Antiseptic First Aid products against COVID-19. The health and safety of our consumers is paramount. Here are some frequently asked questions with answers:

Q: Can I use Betadine® Antiseptic First Aid products to kill the coronavirus?

A: No. Betadine® Antiseptic First Aid products have not been approved to treat coronavirus. Betadine® Antiseptic First Aid products should only be used to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Betadine Antiseptic products have not been demonstrated to be effective for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 or any other viruses.

When using Betadine to treat Covid, or Ivermectin/hydroxychloroquine for that matter, I would seriously consider applying the anus probe as previously described to maximize any heath benefits. And again, please report your findings to your doctor ASAP.

Good luck!
                      Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; January 25, 2022, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• I think it's pretty clear that there are people who would prefer, and in fact relish and cheer, for people who chose not to get vaccinated die, rather than seek out 'alternative' treatments and live.

If you are one of those people, ask yourself why you feel that way. And if your first instinct is to try and put the blame on them and not yourself, seek help. You are the brainwashed one.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Lisa Boothe @LisaMarieBoothe

Why do all of these triple-vaxxed, mask-wearing folks not feel safe? If they don’t feel safe with what they are trying to force upon others, doesn’t that say it all?
                          Posting propaganda twice doesn't make it any less retarded my friend.

Okay, I will treat her question as if it's from a sincere non-political person:

People who are triple-vaxxed yet continue to wear masks, are simply following the guidelines of the experts in reducing the risk of infection/transmission to the lowest level possible. These people could be in high risk categories, live with people who are high-risk, live with children/adults who are unvaccinated, or are simply just practicing safe behavior at "the maximum". There are many, many people who plan on escaping this pandemic with nary a scratch. That is their right and best of luck to them. It is beyond debate at this point that death is not the only bad outcome with Covid, and bad outcomes can and have touched every risk class in America.

The devil-alien virus has evolved, so has its ability to evade certain aspects of vaccine protection. Protection from infection was the first line of defense to go, then protection from symptomatic infection came next. The final fortress wall is hospitalization/death. Thankfully, we still have that intact as of today. Masks are prophylactic; this means they reduce or prevent disease transmission. Covid-19 severity has been linked to "dosage" of virus exposure (so has Influenza). The variant we are facing today has a reproduction rate that can easily outpace a person's immune response, or worse, make it go into self-destruct mode (cytokine storm). Blocking the amount of virus one is exposed to gives folks (particularly those with compromised systems) a head start. This is why you would see a person who is vaccinated still wearing a mask. This is why you would hear an expert advise on still wearing them.

In conclusion:

Folks who are triple-vaxxed that still want to wear a mask - bully for them! They are going above and beyond the call of duty. To criticize them would be akin to criticizing the guy in the right lane that goes 55 no matter what. The people who should be criticized, are the ones doing 90 in a 65. Those are your Covidiots. These are VERY inconsiderate people, to put it mildly. How ironic that they are the ones screeching at the highest pitch. Just like ****ing children.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            I think it's pretty clear that there are people who would prefer, and in fact relish and cheer, for people who chose not to get vaccinated die, rather than seek out 'alternative' treatments and live.

If you are one of those people, ask yourself why you feel that way. And if your first instinct is to try and put the blame on them and not yourself, seek help. You are the brainwashed one.
                            The logic behind those who would wish harm on the unvaccinated stems primarily from the fact that they are the ones who have put us where we are today. They are free-riders in a society where 10's of millions are trying to do the right thing. And let's be clear, any unwell-wishes are not directed at the person who is sitting home quietly unvaccinated, they are directed at the Covidiots, the leaders of the Covidiot movement. Sympathy is reserved for the drug user. But the dealer, the propagator of all the destruction is guilty, in the maximum degree.

I will admit, when Trump got infected the fall of 2020, I not-so-secretly wished that he would get sick to the point of near-death - if only to serve as a lesson, hopefully eliciting a coming to Jesus, and maybe even saving his failing campaign. But of course we know the rest of the story. His oxygen levels started dropping, he then received the best care in the world (some of which is still difficult to gain access to today), and then congratulates himself on his recovery and implores Americans to not be afraid. I mean... you can't make this stuff up. Batshit crazy.

So yeah, the poor black man who chooses to listen to Lebron instead of his doctor (he likely doesn't have one), deserves pity. The pastor who screeches from his pulpit that Covid/vaccines/masks/mandates are tools of the devil, utilized by the Left, to attack the righteous Right, deserves whatever he gets... I'll just leave it at that. ANYBODY, screeching disinformation from whatever platform they may have, and causing others to make choices that lead to their own harm, deserve WHATEVER they get.

They thought COVID was a scam, until they lay dying from it. sorryantivaxxer.com tells their story using their own facebook and twitter posts.

Sites like these ^^ are aimed at the Covidiot activists, the politicians, the propagandists. Is shaming helpful? Who knows. But sharing the truth hasn't worked thus far.

Comment

You can also use it to relieve any minor vaginal itching you may have (.3% solution) applied via douche.
                              You should know about this first hand...

Comment

A humble CB would be the quintessential application of tits on a boar.
                                True...the bull in a china closet show wouldn't be near as fun to watch implode.

Comment

Working...
                                X