Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC study suggests 3 in 4 children have had COVID-19 infections

Comment

• "Until now, the country had claimed that not a single case of COVID had reached its borders, but state media reported Thursday that authorities had discovered a single case of the Omicron variant in the capital Pyongyang on Sunday, according to NK News."

North Korea claims it has found its first ever case of COVID-19 and says it has activated a 'maximum emergency' procedure (msn.com)

This...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Despite four covid shots in the last year, California governor Gavin Newsom has tested positive for covid. I just wish he would take the virus more seriously.

Comment

• COVID Vaccines Increase Menstrual Irregularities Thousandfold, Fetal Abnormalities Hundredfold: Doctors’ VAERS Analysis

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-...IuRAEK8bkfU%3D

New disturbing pharmacovigilance signals from VAERS surrounding the use of the COVID vaccines on women of reproductive age prompted a group of doctors to call for a ban on the gene therapy COVID-19 vaccines.

Over the past two weeks, Dr. James Thorp, a maternal-fetal medicine expert, painstakingly analyzed and verified the most recent Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data related to COVID-19 vaccines and compared them to the influenza vaccines.

“COVID-19 vaccines compared to the influenza vaccines are associated with increases in menstrual disorders, miscarriage, fetal chromosomal abnormalities, fetal cystic hygroma, fetal malformations, fetal cardiac arrest, fetal cardiac arrhythmias, fetal cardiac disorders, fetal vascular mal-perfusion abnormalities, abnormal fetal surveillance testing, abnormal fetal growth patterns, placental thrombosis, and fetal death,” Thorp told The Epoch Times last week.

His findings are listed below:
          • Abnormal uterine bleeding (menstrual irregularity) is 1000-fold greater
          • Miscarriages are 50-fold greater
          • Fetal chromosomal abnormalities are 100-fold greater
          • Fetal malformation is 50-fold greater
          • Fetal cystic hygroma (a major malformation) is 90-fold greater
          • Fetal cardiac disorders are 40-fold greater
          • Fetal arrhythmia is 50-fold greater
          • Fetal cardiac arrest is 200-fold greater
          • Fetal vascular mal-perfusion is a 100-fold greater
          • Fetal growth abnormalities are 40-fold greater
          • Fetal abnormal surveillance tests are 20-fold greater
          • Fetal placental thrombosis is 70-fold greater
          Thorp said that he verified his analysis with a DOD (Department of Defense) statistical consultant that agreed to help him on the condition of anonymity.

Thorp continued: “All of these adverse outcomes are statistically significant (p value < 0.0001)–in other words, the probability of these adverse outcomes occurring by chance alone is less than 1 in 10,000.

Comment

• 20220629_173258.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              LOL! Now THAT is some funny stuff right there.

Comment

• There is no avoiding that Covid is a political issue.

The moderators of this forum might want to stick this Covid column into the Political forum. I noticed that the San Diego California school district was resuming their mask mandate, so I did a little digging on this issue. It's amazing how CNN, MSNBC, etc. continue to fear monger this issue. Covid is never going to leave us totally, just like the flu is still with us. Mike Kennedy Rules might be able to fill us in on how much the hospitals are filling up in Southern California.

Here is the CNN scare story. The ‘worst variant’ is here

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/13/world...-22/index.html

Here is the San Diego mask mandate just a few days ago.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-ne...s-mask-mandate

Here is an article that says hospitalizations aren't going up.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/8990...are-2022-07-19
                Last edited by Shockm; July 19, 2022, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  There is no avoiding that Covid is a political issue.

The moderators of this forum might want to stick this Covid column into the Political forum. I noticed that the San Diego California school district was resuming their mask mandate, so I did a little digging on this issue. It's amazing how CNN, MSNBC, etc. continue to fear monger this issue. Covid is never going to leave us totally, just like the flu is still with us. Mike Kennedy Rules might be able to fill us in on how much the hospitals are filling up in Southern California.

Here is the CNN scare story. The ‘worst variant’ is here

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/13/world...-22/index.html

Here is the San Diego mask mandate just a few days ago.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-ne...s-mask-mandate

Here is an article that says hospitalizations aren't going up.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/8990...are-2022-07-19
                  Get ready for it. An election is coming up and the left needs something to side track people from the real issues and to make themselves out to be the hero who is saving all of us from the sure death from Covid. I am guessing we will see the resurgence of the Clod soon as well.

Comment

• New Medical Study Shows COVID Booster Shots May Be Harmful to the Immune System

The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible," the National Institutes of Health published in response to the study.

I for one am concerned that my immune system has been compromised although could be the effect of advancing age. I had the 1st pair of shots. Not boosted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      New Medical Study Shows COVID Booster Shots May Be Harmful to the Immune System

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...amage-n2610531

The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible," the National Institutes of Health published in response to the study.

I for one am concerned that my immune system has been compromised although could be the effect of advancing age. I had the 1st pair of shots. Not boosted.
                      No 'boost' for me either...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Antibodies From Vaccines Interfering Instead of Neutralizing Because of Spike Protein Changes: Dr. Risch

“The vaccines only make a very narrow range of antibodies to the spike protein,” compared to the broader exposure experienced when one gets infected, Risch, an epidemiology professor at the Yale School of Public Health, told EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders.”

“The problem with that is, of course, that when the spike protein changes because of new strains of the virus, that the ability of the immune system to make antibodies that correlate to the new strains becomes reduced to the point where it may be almost ineffective over longer periods of time,” he added.

That leads to the antibodies being triggered by the vaccines not binding strongly enough to neutralize.

“What that means is they become interfering antibodies, instead of neutralizing antibodies,” Risch said. “And that’s the reason I believe that we’ve seen what’s called negative benefit—negative vaccine efficacy over longer time—over four to six to eight months after the last vaccine dose, that one sees the benefit of the vaccines turn negative.”

Comment

• Study CDC Relied Upon for School Mask Mandates Was Co-Authored by LA County Public Health Director's Daughter - Who's Also Not an MD

A “study” finding that COVID mitigation efforts in schools, including forced masking, were highly effective in stopping disease spread — and cited by the CDC and most states as the scientific basis for school mask mandates — was authored by LA County Office of Education bureaucrats, including the daughter of the county’s Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer.

Although study authors are required to disclose any conflicts of interest — and Ferrer is given a shout-out in the acknowledgements — the study states that no conflicts of interest were disclosed.

Like her mother, Kaitlin Barnes is not a medical doctor. Barnes does not even have a scientific background or a Ph.D. in any field. Her professional background is a combination of her parents’ professions; Kenneth Barnes has had a long career in urban planning and community organizing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

No 'boost' for me either...

+1

Comment

• I saw in the news the other day that Fauci says he's going to retire by the end of Biden's term. Also in the news, Novavax's protein based vaccine was cleared by the CDC yesterday to be used in the US. It's been in use for awhile in a lot of other countries, including Canada and the European Union. According to this article - https://www.yahoo.com/news/novavaxs-...190411624.html - it may be a couple weeks before it's available in places that give shots. Sounds like the company is hoping to get it approved as a booster as well because right now it's only suppose to be given to those who haven't been vaccinated.
                              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                                I saw in the news the other day that Fauci says he's going to retire by the end of Biden's term. Also in the news, Novavax's protein based vaccine was cleared by the CDC yesterday to be used in the US. It's been in use for awhile in a lot of other countries, including Canada and the European Union. According to this article - https://www.yahoo.com/news/novavaxs-...190411624.html - it may be a couple weeks before it's available in places that give shots. Sounds like the company is hoping to get it approved as a booster as well because right now it's only suppose to be given to those who haven't been vaccinated.
                                A lot of money was spent by the companies of the other 3 to keep that one out of US.

Comment

Working...
                                X