X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is this, just because.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      There are two clinics in Glennallen that I could choose from.
      Maybe your risk is greater going to a clinic to get a vaccine where people with Covid go to to get help, compared with sitting unvaccinated on your front porch 40 miles away swigging 'shine and slappin' the hind end of a moose's ass?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• That's what they do in Alaska right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Maybe your risk is greater going to a clinic to get a vaccine where people with Covid go to to get help, compared with sitting unvaccinated on your front porch 40 miles away swigging Coors Lite and playing with the hind end of a moose's ass?
          Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          That's what they do in Alaska right?
          Yes. In other words, it’s not much different than Kansas, except our goats are bigger.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Yeah, we all know how to stop the virus. Everyone needs to get vaccinated. But until children under 12 get approved for the vaccination, that's not going to happen. And there are always going to be those that refuse to get vaccinated and those that can't get vaccinated.

Aren't the under 12 supposed to be approved for vaccinations sometime this fall?
            So, vaccination doesn’t stop the virus, it reduces symptoms. We need to stop treating the vaccinated AND previously infected like they are lepers. As for the uninoculated, we need to stop treating them as such as well. They have assessed their risk and determined that it is not in their interest to take additional precautions.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Imagine how much cheaper health insurance would be if we simply excluded drinkers, smokers, the obese, and pregnant women. Are they each also NOT personal decisions? Obesity is a gray area, but the other three ain't.

Heck of a novel idea... derp.
              I drink and smoke, but thanks to the good folk in big tobacco, I am not obese!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Here’s a fable:

The FDA comes in to audit a vaccine manufacturing site prior to approving it for use.

30 of the highest qualified people work to assist the FDA in the audit with hundreds of experts to answer questions.

On the third day of the audit one of the experts is a positive Covid case and a bureaucracy determines that anyone unvaccinated must no longer participate in the audit.

One of the key 30 is found to be unvaccinated, and therefore OBVIOUSLY dangerous to the vaccinated, They are asked to sit out the rest of the audit.

Six hours later, it was determined that this was a mistake for this one individual, and they were granted a waiver.

Trust the Science!
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Here’s a fable:

Trust the Science!
                  That's not Mother Goose -- none of it rhymes!

There once was a doc in Nantucket,
                  Whose probe was so long he could ...

Hmmm, that's not Mother Goose either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That's not Mother Goose -- none of it rhymes!

There once was a doc in Nantucket,
                    Whose probe was so long he could ...

Hmmm, that's not Mother Goose either.
                    I think it goes:

there once was a woman from Venus,
                    with a …

we really should stop it before shoxlax gets excited.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

I got to the point with my initial post - I know it, you know it, the whole board knows it. What you don't know is you've been part of an experiment dealing with grandiose narcissistic personality disorder, or what I'll call G-NPD. A buddy of mine wanted an example of it to use for a research paper and in a class, so I offered to help him out.

To do so, I got under your skin last week as evidenced by this post - https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...39#post1308439 - and then ignored you to make you seethe a little more. It didn't matter what I posted next, you in true G-NPD fashion was going to attack, which you did today once I posted. I replied to your posts this time to egg you on so my buddy would have data for his research, and since you profess you hate Trump, I threw in a post today about Trump pulling a cage full of Democrats. I don't know if you read it, but my guess is you probably did. If not, you probably should avoid it.

Sorry to use you as a lab rat to show others how a person with G-NPD acts. If it makes you feel any better, a bunch of vaccinated students will be reading about you soon.
                      LOL, it is pretty telling that he just ignored you after this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

LOL, it is pretty telling that he just ignored you after this post.
                        I ignore a lot of troll posts. His was weaker than even 'Fever's typical effort. And he apparently doesn't even know what NPD is based on his comments. Maybe he should have his boyfriend contact me and I'll try to help him salvage a decent grade.

Comment

• Wife has the second jab blues this morning. Doesn’t seem so bad.

Comment

Wife has the second jab blues this morning. Doesn’t seem so bad.
                            Excellent!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Don't worry, when you get a little older you'll make it past two jabs!

Comment

Working...
                                X