• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Or one could spin your analogy...
    Ohhh, but they shouldn't.

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Or one could spin your analogy and say your house is on fire but it burns to the ground because all of the firefighters are busy with other fires or off work because they have covid and they aren't any replacements.

Since you didn't provide anything regarding Wichita hospitals, I'll post one from just a couple days ago - https://www.kansas.com/news/coronavi...253858748.html Maybe you missed it or maybe you didn't want to link to it because it mentions staff shortages.

Also, here's a link to a post from a couple weeks ago of where area health administrators talk about what things are like in their hospitals - https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...09#post1307109 - worth the listen to if you haven't already
    I'll give you money out of my wallet if you can please just get to the point.

Jump to the part where you somehow tie hospital staff to a Covidiot conspiracy theory.

Not enough staff therefore: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ brrrrrlllllapppppgurrgleCOVIDSNOTREAL!!!

Comment

• I am pro-vaccine, and will continue to be regardless of attempts to shout me down or have multiple people pointing out how I'm wrong. Sorry, but I disagree with that evaluation. Vaccines actually make covid "just like the flu". So far there has been one person who has said they got a vaccine because of me. That's a success.

I realize there is a significant portion of the population who will not be swayed to get a vaccination under any circumstances. Fortunately, the Delta variant is making great progress at getting those people some immunity. Unfortunately, that's going to lead to a number of avoidable deaths and increases in insurance premiums to cover a lot of avoidable hospital stays due to covid infections.

We will all pay for the costs of hospitalizing those who refuse to protect themselves. I think those who refuse vaccinations should have some skin in the game and have some financial liability for their decision, instead of asking the rest of us to cover their medical expenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

100% aware of it brother. The point I was making was... even though there are shortages around the country, we are still breaking hospitalization records almost daily.

So they are stretching staff thinner; thus, discussing staff shortages really has no applicability to the pandemic discussion.

Most hospitals are for profit and were run lean before the pandemic, now they're even more lean. If we could triple the staff tomorrow it wouldn't change a thing; the unvaxxed will still be rolling in by the truckload sick and dying.

One dude exclaims, "The media isn't EvEn TaLkInG ABOUT ITTTT!!!!!" So? And yes they are. I've read many stories about low hospital staff. It. Has. Nothing. To. Do. with the price of tea in China... or the ocean of Covidiots walking around this country talking like they know what they're talking about.

You know the staff that's actually important to the discussion? Pharmacists. And they're standing by with vaccine rotting in their freezers. So grab your Covidiot cousins and neighbors and drag their asses to the Wal-Mart.

Thx!

I've been drinkin' tonight.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'll give you money out of my wallet if you can please just get to the point.
          I got to the point with my initial post - I know it, you know it, the whole board knows it. What you don't know is you've been part of an experiment dealing with grandiose narcissistic personality disorder, or what I'll call G-NPD. A buddy of mine wanted an example of it to use for a research paper and in a class, so I offered to help him out.

To do so, I got under your skin last week as evidenced by this post - https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...39#post1308439 - and then ignored you to make you seethe a little more. It didn't matter what I posted next, you in true G-NPD fashion was going to attack, which you did today once I posted. I replied to your posts this time to egg you on so my buddy would have data for his research, and since you profess you hate Trump, I threw in a post today about Trump pulling a cage full of Democrats. I don't know if you read it, but my guess is you probably did. If not, you probably should avoid it.

Sorry to use you as a lab rat to show others how a person with G-NPD acts. If it makes you feel any better, a bunch of vaccinated students will be reading about you soon.

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
            I am pro-vaccine, and will continue to be regardless of attempts to shout me down or have multiple people pointing out how I'm wrong..
            I bet if you polled all the participants in this forum, 90% of them will say they have been vaccinated. So, I'm not really sure what the point of this sentence is, other than trying to create divisiveness that really isn't there and/or to make you feel better about yourself.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
              I am pro-vaccine, and will continue to be regardless of attempts to shout me down or have multiple people pointing out how I'm wrong. Sorry, but I disagree with that evaluation. Vaccines actually make covid "just like the flu". So far there has been one person who has said they got a vaccine because of me. That's a success.

I realize there is a significant portion of the population who will not be swayed to get a vaccination under any circumstances. Fortunately, the Delta variant is making great progress at getting those people some immunity. Unfortunately, that's going to lead to a number of avoidable deaths and increases in insurance premiums to cover a lot of avoidable hospital stays due to covid infections.

We will all pay for the costs of hospitalizing those who refuse to protect themselves. I think those who refuse vaccinations should have some skin in the game and have some financial liability for their decision, instead of asking the rest of us to cover their medical expenses.
              What are you talking about? Most people on this board are pro vaccine. You’ve the lost the plot in your fear mongering and authoritarian ideas.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Can we stop calling it a vaccine? Its not. It helps, I recommend people get it. But it's not a vaccine.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Can we stop calling it a vaccine? Its not. It helps, I recommend people get it. But it's not a vaccine.
                  It’s a vaccine. It doesn’t seem like it because the things we’ve vaccinated for in the past didn’t spread as rapidly as coronavirus.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I bet if you polled all the participants in this forum, 90% of them will say they have been vaccinated. So, I'm not really sure what the point of this sentence is, other than trying to create divisiveness that really isn't there and/or to make you feel better about yourself.
                        Maybe 95%. Heck 100% wouldn't surprise me.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Kelly said. “When the pandemic first started a year and a half ago, we didn’t know what we know now. Now we know how to slow the spread and how to stop the virus. I would rather we implement those procedures rather than other things that we implemented a year and a half ago because it was the only thing we knew to do at the time. We know differently now.”

From the Eagle today. Gov. Kelly knows how to stop the virus. I hope she doesn't keep that information to herself.

****ing brain dead libtard.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It’s a vaccine. It doesn’t seem like it because the things we’ve vaccinated for in the past didn’t spread as rapidly as coronavirus.

vac·cine
                            /vakˈsēn/

noun
                            1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
                              "every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Kelly said. “When the pandemic first started a year and a half ago, we didn’t know what we know now. Now we know how to slow the spread and how to stop the virus. I would rather we implement those procedures rather than other things that we implemented a year and a half ago because it was the only thing we knew to do at the time. We know differently now.”

From the Eagle today. Gov. Kelly knows how to stop the virus. I hope she doesn't keep that information to herself.

It's the vaccine brother! Literally all the people dying in the hospitals are not vaccinated.

And for those not vaccinated: social distancing and masking.

She may be a Libtard, but repeating scientific best practices in a pandemic does not make her one.

Depoliticizing Covid-19 begins with each one of us. We can choose to not engage in the political rhetoric.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Kelly said. “When the pandemic first started a year and a half ago, we didn’t know what we know now. Now we know how to slow the spread and how to stop the virus. I would rather we implement those procedures rather than other things that we implemented a year and a half ago because it was the only thing we knew to do at the time. We know differently now.”

Yeah, we all know how to stop the virus. Everyone needs to get vaccinated. But until children under 12 get approved for the vaccination, that's not going to happen. And there are always going to be those that refuse to get vaccinated and those that can't get vaccinated.

Aren't the under 12 supposed to be approved for vaccinations sometime this fall?

Comment

Working...
                                X