Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Basically, you'd vote for "Not Democrat".
    probably..........I can't think of one I'd vote for in place of Trump or DeSantis

Comment

• Do you think there's a chance that the 90 day investigation will implicate President Trump in some form or another? Nahhhh...

Help.jpg
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 28, 2021, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• With close to 50% ( approximately 160 Million) of Americans having at least one dose of the vaccine, and another 75-100 Million Americans having had Covid 19 (a total of 250 Million out of 330 M.), we are very close to already having herd immunity. This is very close to 75% of the U.S. population.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

With close to 50% ( approximately 160 Million) of Americans having at least one dose of the vaccine, and another 75-100 Million Americans having had Covid 19 (a total of 250 Million out of 330 M.), we are very close to already having herd immunity. This is very close to 75% of the U.S. population.
          Ya but once those variants hit we’re screwed and will all die…

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

probably..........I can't think of one I'd vote for in place of Trump or DeSantis
            DeSantis would be a good choice.

Trump doesn’t have a good chance of winning because of his negatives. He is under water and doesn’t have a chance. If you think Trump has a chance to win, you probably thought that Kobach had a chance to win Governor in Kansas and voted for him too. He never had a chance and paved the way for Collier to lose.

Wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Ya but once those variants hit we’re screwed and will all die…
              You and Fauci are believers. LOL

Comment

• skunk II.jpg

Comment

With close to 50% ( approximately 160 Million) of Americans having at least one dose of the vaccine, and another 75-100 Million Americans having had Covid 19 (a total of 250 Million out of 330 M.), we are very close to already having herd immunity. This is very close to 75% of the U.S. population.
                  Arent people who have already had covid also getting vaccinated? Those numbers overlap.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Arent people who have already had covid also getting vaccinated? Those numbers overlap.
                    Correct.

I also learned that Pfizer does. It report the vaccinations of its employees, that it provided independent of the state, to the CDC. I think it has something to do with HIPPA.

It’s not a large number, but likely any mass vaccinations that occurred in this way were not reported.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Glenn Greenwald @ggreenwald

Speaking of group-think and the lab-leak theory, @nobody_stop_me on the latest Red Scare episode posed the question of how different the reaction of liberals (including their DNC journalists) would have been if the claim was that COVID escaped a Russian research lab. Imagine.

Comment

DeSantis would be a good choice.

Trump doesn’t have a good chance of winning because of his negatives. He is under water and doesn’t have a chance. If you think Trump has a chance to win, you probably thought that Kobach had a chance to win Governor in Kansas and voted for him too. He never had a chance and paved the way for Collier to lose.

Wake up.
                        If Trump presents his America First policy better than any other primary challenger he has a good chance. If DeSantis has a stronger and more rational America First policy than Trump I will vote for him in the primary.

Heck Shockm, if YOU had a strong America First policy, and that means domestic and foreign, you'd get my vote, unless you were a Chicken fan (which I think you're not). Smart Americans vote based on policy, meaning our wallets, vs. who looks the best, or what color your skin is, according to pravda.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

If Trump presents his America First policy better than any other primary challenger he has a good chance. If DeSantis has a stronger and more rational America First policy than Trump I will vote for him in the primary.

Heck Shockm, if YOU had a strong America First policy, and that means domestic and foreign, you'd get my vote, unless you were a Chicken fan (which I think you're not). Smart Americans vote based on policy, meaning our wallets, vs. who looks the best, or what color your skin is, according to pravda.
                          I will vote for the guy that promises to do the least and spend the least at the federal level.

It would help if they put together some laws to repeal the firearms act and rewrote section 230.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I will vote for the guy that promises to do the least and spend the least at the federal level.

It would help if they put together some laws to repeal the firearms act and rewrote section 230.
                            That person will never win. Americans show every election that they want more government spending and encroachment in our lives. Most just differ on where they want that spending and encroachment to be.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That person will never win. Americans show every election that they want more government spending and encroachment in our lives. Most just differ on where they want that spending and encroachment to be.
                              I didn’t say that guy would win. I said that’s the guy I would vote for.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• If the Wuhan lab-leak hypothesis is true, expect a political earthquake (yahoo.com)

The author is a moron, but a good real anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X