Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

What scientific study are you using to know that we won in May but not before?
    Nope.

Get out of your virtual time-machine my friend. You guys have been calling the end of the pandemic since Easter 2020. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You follow the data, and then you take the most conservative number.

And don't misinterpret my feelings on the issue. I never said "we won". I said we can breath easier. I'm not particularly happy with the CDC's recent decision to drop their recommendation for masks worn by the vaccinated inside buildings. But I know why they are doing it. It's exactly why Fauci "deceived" on masks. The CDC is trying to incentivize the remaining Covidiot's to get the shot. They're willing to fudge on what the "right" thing to do is, for what the "best" thing to do is. Means to an end sorta deal.

I just hope we don't start seeing daily infection rates turn around. I. Will. Be. Pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Because the government said so. And like a good government drone, he listens.
      I listen to Dr. Fauci. He's as close to an infectious disease god as you're gonna find.

Comment

• Clapton

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I listen to Dr. Fauci. He's as close to an infectious disease god as you're gonna find.
          Fauci isn’t an infectious disease doctor nor is he an epidemiologist. He did his internship in Internal Medicine and the. Immediately became a Bureaucrat.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Fauci isn’t an infectious disease doctor nor is he an epidemiologist. He did his internship in Internal Medicine and the. Immediately became a Bureaucrat.
            Sounds, I don't know.......swampy?

Comment

• Because Fauci did such a wonderful job controlling AIDS

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Sounds, I don't know.......swampy?
                That. And a...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Love this! Amen brother.

“I’ve been a rebel all my life, against tyranny and arrogant authority, which is what we have now,” Clapton wrote. “But I also crave fellowship, compassion and love… I believe with these things we can prevail.”

Comment

• Neanderthals huh pea brain Joe??

Texas reported zero deaths from COVID-19 on Sunday, just two months after Gov. Greg Abbott drew heat from the White House for rolling back business restrictions.

Texas reported zero deaths from COVID-19 on Sunday, just two months after Gov. Greg Abbott drew heat from the White House for rolling back business restrictions and lifting the state's mask mandate.

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

Comment

• Libs gonna Lib...

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is facing a new round of questions about a much-criticized trip to Florida after revelations that the air travel company she chartered for the flight wasn't actually authorized to perform charter flights.

Comment

• Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO

Science once told us that flying was safe but restaurants were locked down because “airplanes have better air circulation.” Now science says you don’t need a mask at restaurants and stores, but you still have to wear a mask on airplanes. Trust the science.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO

Science once told us that flying was safe but restaurants were locked down because “airplanes have better air circulation.” Now science says you don’t need a mask at restaurants and stores, but you still have to wear a mask on airplanes. Trust the science.
                          nm
                          Last edited by WstateU; May 18, 2021, 02:01 PM. Reason: Poor taste... :)
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

nm
                            Poor taste?! Since when has that ever stopped us from posting on Shockernet?! ;)
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Mike Pompeo @mikepompeo
                                Over a year ago, I told @MarthaRaddatz that the Wuhan Virus most likely came from a lab leak. She stopped just short of offering me a tin hat. The CCP said I was an enemy of mankind.......And now? Well, now, the Left wing media is scrambling to get on the side of the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X